Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 07:13 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Probably because Ford was the only President in US history that never received either a popular, or Electoral College, vote. He just occupied the White House for two years vetoing everything the Democrat controlled Congress passed.
Seems President Obama has been doing the same. He surely doesn't seem Presidential like a kid when asked about ISIS......guess his comment " they bring a knife, we bring a gun" was very apparent, he has no idea how to conduct a war or anything else.

Calling the enemy Al Qaeda, then ISIS and now ISIL only shows his puppet strings! Certainly a uneducated President where enemies are considered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 07:14 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,483,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinctwentyone View Post
Name one thing good he has done for the country?
Kept McCain away from the nuclear launch codes.

Kept Hillary away from the nuclear launch codes.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:29 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,458,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems President Obama has been doing the same. He surely doesn't seem Presidential like a kid when asked about ISIS......guess his comment " they bring a knife, we bring a gun" was very apparent, he has no idea how to conduct a war or anything else.

Calling the enemy Al Qaeda, then ISIS and now ISIL only shows his puppet strings! Certainly a uneducated President where enemies are considered.
That is bound to happen when an Affirmative Action Community Organizer is elected President. The difference is that Ford did not go out of his way to violate the US Constitution, and Obama has.

All liberal freaks love the enemies of the US. It is in their anti-American nature. Why do you think Obama has been funding the terrorist organizations Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Hamas in Palestine, and al Qaeda in both Libya and Syria?

Carter was the exact same way, only he backed anti-American communist nations. Whereas Clinton just gave every terrorist organization a free pass to kill as many Americans has they wanted with impunity.

If it will ultimately bring harm to the US and its citizens, then you can be absolutely certain Democrats will support it 110%.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:30 AM

2,794 posts, read 2,934,469 times

Old 10-03-2014, 07:31 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinctwentyone View Post
Will this be named the worst ever presidency?
Absolutely! By a very wide margin.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:31 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,055,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What did Bush do, that Obama has not doubled down on?

Killing innocent people?
Getting involved in someone elses fight?

Did Bush use the Federal Government, to go after and punish his political adversaries?

The economy tanked when Pelosi & Reid took the reigns, cannot blame that all on Bush, as he was warning for years, that the fuse was lit on an explosion. Congress writes the law. The President enforces that law.
You are expecting an intelligent answer from Obamabots that continue to display Bush Derangement Syndrome after he's been gone nearly six years? Good luck...

Old 10-03-2014, 07:41 AM

16,605 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
...but you can't identify anything that makes him the worst.

Being a leader?

How about we look at the resume of the administration....
You must be joking. Just because I did not take the time to list all his shortcomings does not mean he if bereft of them. Obviously if I say he is the worst in my lifetime, suffice it to say there are plenty of reasons I feel that way.

As to me saying he cannot fill anyone's shoes as a leader, what does your comment reference regarding the administrations resume
If anything, his administration is weak because he chose poorly.

Regardless of that, he has no previous experience being an executive leader, like both Reagan and Clinton did. Not only were they both successful Governors of their respective states, but they knew how to work with the opposing side in their state legislatures, and that translated well to being president.
Obama in inept in that arena and it shows every day. Sadly he has poisoned the well to where no one trusts the drinking water, so we cannot move forward.

I just hope our next POTUS will not be polarizing, and have been a Governor with the proper skill to be a leader of this country.

`

Old 10-03-2014, 07:43 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
You are expecting an intelligent answer from Obamabots that continue to display Bush Derangement Syndrome after he's been gone nearly six years? Good luck...
Six years....LOL. Reagan is still considered a good president after 30 years, and probably after 50, or even 100 years. Likewise, Bush will be considered a horrible president after 30, or 50 years or even 100 years. I am sorry if it hurts you, but the presidents leaving the office does not change their past.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:53 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,407,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
You must be joking. Just because I did not take the time to list all his shortcomings does not mean he if bereft of them. Obviously if I say he is the worst in my lifetime, suffice it to say there are plenty of reasons I feel that way.

As to me saying he cannot fill anyone's shoes as a leader, what does your comment reference regarding the administrations resume
If anything, his administration is weak because he chose poorly.

Regardless of that, he has no previous experience being an executive leader, like both Reagan and Clinton did. Not only were they both successful Governors of their respective states, but they knew how to work with the opposing side in their state legislatures, and that translated well to being president.
Obama in inept in that arena and it shows every day. Sadly he has poisoned the well to where no one trusts the drinking water, so we cannot move forward.

I just hope our next POTUS will not be polarizing, and have been a Governor with the proper skill to be a leader of this country.

`
right.. so you have all these reasons but you can't list them..

I already know why Obama is the worst to you... History was not kind to Ronald Reagan.. for all his "executive experience." Obviously the American people thought Obama was qualified enough to assume office.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:56 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,458,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
right.. so you have all these reasons but you can't list them..

I already know why Obama is the worst to you... History was not kind to Ronald Reagan.. for all his "executive experience." Obviously the American people thought Obama was qualified enough to assume office.
And just as obviously the American people that voted for Obama were dead wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies