Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 05:32 AM

18,801 posts, read 8,466,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
You may believe that, but I can categorically state that you will find no law nor court decision that supports your beliefs.

I do not discount the widespread myths Americans have been fed by the world's greatest propaganda ministry.

Please do not believe me - go read law for yourself... Take a trip to your local county courthouse law library and READ LAW. Do something that even Congress won't do... read the law. The more eyes on the law, the better.

If I told you what you will find in the law, you wouldn't believe me. Shucks, if I went back in time to 1990, and told myself, I wouldn't believe me, either. But if you do go to the courthouse, remember to wear knee pads and "Depends"... you may fall to your knees, weeping, or pee yourself.

.. . .. . .. .
Hey, sht happens, but it's very real. We paid for two recent wars by money creation.

Here's one law, written out just for you:

(k) The Secretary may mint and issue platinum bullion coins and proof platinum coins in accordance with such specifications, designs, varieties, quantities, denominations, and inscriptions as the Secretary, in the Secretary’s discretion, may prescribe from time to time.

31 U.S. Code § 5112 - Denominations, specifications, and design of coins | LII / Legal Information Institute
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies