Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2014, 01:12 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I can't believe they haven't caught this monster yet. Why aren't they letting the public know what she said before she died?
They are.
She said "Derek" or "Eric".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2014, 01:20 PM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
This just makes me sick. Who ever did this and when they get caught, should be thrown out of an airplane at the highest altitude possible without a parachute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Investigators are hoping Jessica Chambers' final words will lead them to the killer or killers who burned the 19-year-old teenager alive in a gruesome murder Saturday that has stunned the small Mississippi community of Courtland.

Chambers, of Panola County, was found badly burned on a road near her burning car Saturday night in what authorities have labeled a homicide.

Police hunt for killer in burning death of 19-year-old Mississippi woman | Fox News
You CAN'T mean those evil cops who kill anybody they please as some on here keep repeating.

Old 12-13-2014, 01:51 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Some of it seems conspiratorial, but how the heck did that 19 year old kid know that they "pour gasoline in her mouth....and set the car on fire" mere hours after it happened? She was discovered at 8:13pm, but this little punk posts on Facebook at 2 something in the morning, 6 hours after the incident, this particular piece of information? Did the news broadcast it at 11pm that night and give that information right away?

And a damn good question: Why ARE the cops filming the CCTV with a digital camera as it plays instead of getting the fricken memory stick or DVD or whatever it's on?

Old 12-13-2014, 02:18 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I'll tell you what ... social media is always very interesting:

https://twitter.com/0Hour1

For what it's worth, Anonymous has a great track record.

This makes me sick.
When this story first broke I thought it happened in a quiet little town. I am surprised by the gang activity. A gas/c-store owned by a 19 yr old is a great place for them to run business.

Old 12-13-2014, 02:24 PM

17,431 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Some of it seems conspiratorial, but how the heck did that 19 year old kid know that they "pour gasoline in her mouth....and set the car on fire" mere hours after it happened? She was discovered at 8:13pm, but this little punk posts on Facebook at 2 something in the morning, 6 hours after the incident, this particular piece of information? Did the news broadcast it at 11pm that night and give that information right away?

And a damn good question: Why ARE the cops filming the CCTV with a digital camera as it plays instead of getting the fricken memory stick or DVD or whatever it's on?
He posted that at about 11:15pm.

The entire story is culled from this series of tweets: https://twitter.com/0Hour1

Old 12-13-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
He posted that at about 11:15pm.

The entire story is culled from this series of tweets: https://twitter.com/0Hour1
It says 2:26am

Police hunt for killer in burning death of 19-year-old Mississippi woman-fbmess.jpg

Click to see attachment larger. I'm too lazy to upload to photobucket and then put it on here.

Old 12-13-2014, 02:50 PM

17,431 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It says 2:26am

Attachment 141118

Click to see attachment larger. I'm too lazy to upload to photobucket and then put it on here.
Here's what I'm seeing:

Police hunt for killer in burning death of 19-year-old Mississippi woman-ali.jpg

11:26pm

Old 12-13-2014, 03:31 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
this case has made me so glad that most of my family carrys a weapon and will use it if confronted and in fear of their life and it comforts me somewhat to know that .
Agreed-

Each of my adult children have handguns underneath the seats of their cars. My daughter carries a 9mm and a taser in her purse. The boys have shotguns in their trunks as well. Despite their wealthy suburbanite development, they are a product of their culture.

I grew up a poor white boy and know how to deal with thugs. Inner city thugs are terrified of armed white trash and Mexicans. Talk to anyone who grew up in or next to a large urban center.

Old 12-13-2014, 03:42 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,754,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Not necessarily. There was a case in Knoxville, TN a few years ago where 4-5 guys carjacked a couple and kidnapped them. They raped and sodomized the guy with the chair leg, shot him, and then set him on fire. Then they beat, raped and tortured the girl for at least a day, and then poured bleach down her throat, put her in garbage bags while she was still alive and shoved her in a garbage can. Horrible stuff.

Those murders weren't personal. Just crimes of opportunity by completely sick, depraved individuals. There were 4 guys and 1 woman involved, it got very little national news, even after their initial guilty verdicts were overturned. The victims were white and the sadistic murderers were black. If white men had done that to a black woman and had their verdicts overturned, the news would have gone nuts.
They were eventually retried.

You can read the details of what they did to that poor couple here:
The Torture Murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom
That is one of the reasons I carry a gun 24/7.

Old 12-13-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Here's what I'm seeing:

Attachment 141120

11:26pm
The one I put up comes straight from the site that you linked. Where did yours come from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies