Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2014, 05:21 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times

Advertisements

The good news is it is probably a black and after seeing what cops do to blacks who sell cigarettes this guy is in a world of hurt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2014, 05:24 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Most likely not......Public defenders appear in ‘kill cops’ rap video | New York Post

Taxpayers pay their salaries — but that hasn’t stopped two Bronx public defenders from appearing in a vile online rap video that urges black people to kill NYPD cops.
They may be public defenders, I call them trouble makers of the worse kind. Some people really have no brains u know.

Old 12-13-2014, 05:25 PM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Actually, now I'm confused.

Both the twitter and the other site (Mississippi Burning ...) both say 11:26pm on them.

I have not seen one that said 2:26am - except for the screen shot posted here.

Old 12-13-2014, 05:29 PM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
They are.
She said "Derek" or "Eric".
Interesting.

Moderator cut: link removed, competitor site

Last edited by Yac; 09-12-2018 at 02:42 AM..

Old 12-13-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Interesting.

I do think Anonymous is on to something w/ the owner of the store & all the gang and drug activity.

I can't even imagine what her parents are going through - I believe I read their son died in a car accident a couple of years ago as well.

I just don't understand how someone can kill someone in that heinous of a way. To pour gasoline their nose & mouth ... that poor child.

Old 12-13-2014, 05:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Interesting.

Maybe. Why I say that is most true child molesters WON'T touch adults or at least people who look "adult".

Old 12-13-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I do think Anonymous is on to something w/ the owner of the store & all the gang and drug activity.

I can't even imagine what her parents are going through - I believe I read their son died in a car accident a couple of years ago as well.

I just don't understand how someone can kill someone in that heinous of a way. To pour gasoline their nose & mouth ... that poor child.
Been reading that store owner's FB. I'm finding it difficult to believe that a 19 year old gang banger pos who posts about "HOs" and guns, and can't even fricken talk in complete sentences knows how to run a business. Back in August someone sure ticked him off...some female. He's going off about it for a few posts. That's not to say "that's proof right there!", just saying he isn't much of a business person.

From everything I have read, you can explain all of it away except the fact that this dude knew how she died and posted it on FB within hours of the murder happening. Again I ask, how the hell would he know that information? As someone pointed out somewhere, no one would know she had gasoline, or lighter fluid, whatever it was, poured down her throat until she got to the hospital and was examined. This dude knows within hours? REALLY?

So...how did he know that? Most cops don't make a habit of telling random citizens the details. So, either he was there, knows who was there, or the cops are the dumbest idiots on the planet to tell anyone that right after she was found. The cops saying they don't expect any arrests doesn't make them look good, either.

Old 12-13-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Maybe. Why I say that is most true child molesters WON'T touch adults or at least people who look "adult".
I think what Anonymous has alluded to with this guy is that he was a pimp.

And I believe "exploitation of children" would be the correct charge if he was pimping out minors. (Not necessarily children - but teenagers.)

Old 12-13-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Been reading that store owner's FB. I'm finding it difficult to believe that a 19 year old gang banger pos who posts about "HOs" and guns, and can't even fricken talk in complete sentences knows how to run a business. Back in August someone sure ticked him off...some female. He's going off about it for a few posts. That's not to say "that's proof right there!", just saying he isn't much of a business person.

From everything I have read, you can explain all of it away except the fact that this dude knew how she died and posted it on FB within hours of the murder happening. Again I ask, how the hell would he know that information? As someone pointed out somewhere, no one would know she had gasoline, or lighter fluid, whatever it was, poured down her throat until she got to the hospital and was examined. This dude knows within hours? REALLY?

So...how did he know that? Most cops don't make a habit of telling random citizens the details. So, either he was there, knows who was there, or the cops are the dumbest idiots on the planet to tell anyone that right after she was found. The cops saying they don't expect any arrests doesn't make them look good, either.
I do agree with you.

Except I feel that the cops saying they don't expect any arrests soon doesn't mean much to me. I guess they could be saying that so their suspects feel more comfortable in being out and about and talking ... thus giving them more rope to hang themselves.

Old 12-13-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Depends. You have to understand he was 20 years old at the time, and you have to find out the age that Mississippi considers someone a "child". Being convicted of exploitation of children doesn't have to mean they were little kids, it could just be someone not considered a legal adult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies