Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2014, 12:23 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
A dumb one....too high profile for the US.

If this is what it was, the guys that did it may very well be killed by thier own gang now for drawing too much heat.
There certainly is a strange relationship between LE and gangs. Gang members in jail smiling and taking selfies, group pics, etc. on their cell phones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 12:26 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
No, because of the KIND of black thugs this stupid white girl decided to run with. Probably had issues with her parents.
She ran with THUGS period. One reason I tell my little brother to watch who he hangs with. He has had a habit of hanging arond with the trash, both Black and White. My philosophy is simple. Hanging around trash of any race can get you in some severe problems.

That said, such an event should not have happened in the first place. No reason to murder anyone and burn them. I still say prosecute and punish the perpetrate, and keep race out of this.

Old 12-17-2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Nobody burns someone alive unless it's deeply deeply personal.

You just know the first thing to find is the boyfriend in these cases and then start checking the cell records.
The only time I've ever heard of someone setting someone on fire is if it had to do with cheating.

If it was gang-related, well, I would watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUR0E6yEUQ

And read this article from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Milwaukee Sentinel - Google News Archive Search

No burning involved, but if a burning had taken place, it wouldn't surprise me.

Old 12-17-2014, 11:41 PM

1,385 posts, read 1,524,823 times
Oh, no, "Anonymous" is using this tragedy to gain some "credibility".

Old 12-18-2014, 08:05 AM

1,148 posts, read 1,683,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
She ran with THUGS period. One reason I tell my little brother to watch who he hangs with. He has had a habit of hanging arond with the trash, both Black and White. My philosophy is simple. Hanging around trash of any race can get you in some severe problems.

That said, such an event should not have happened in the first place. No reason to murder anyone and burn them. I still say prosecute and punish the perpetrate, and keep race out of this.
Exactly. Keep race out of it.

That being said, I wonder if they pulled security cameras at local stores selling lighter fluid to see if there was someone buying an unusually large amount of lighter fluid. Plus, I wonder if they checked phone records to see who she might have called that night. Some how, she ended up on the side of the road.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroses777 View Post
Exactly. Keep race out of it.

That being said, I wonder if they pulled security cameras at local stores selling lighter fluid to see if there was someone buying an unusually large amount of lighter fluid. Plus, I wonder if they checked phone records to see who she might have called that night. Some how, she ended up on the side of the road.
It would be interesting to see who was doing what on that night. It would at least be helpful in getting the perpetrator. I actually never wondered about any of that. I just want the perpetrator caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Old 12-20-2014, 02:59 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,997,202 times
Call For 'Rape And Burning' Of White Women Posted In Panola County Day Before Jessica Chambers Death

Old 12-20-2014, 04:35 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
I thought it was only the Muslim world that was at war with American culture. Seems we have another enemy the nation is not ready to admit to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY
Agreed tho IMHO this is the dying gasp of "hood rat culture". I say that with so many Black dudes and ladies taking care of business in 2014: the ones left behind are lashing out at helpless people because they KNOW it'd be "game on" if the rats messed with ANY race of people who can do real damage.

Old 12-20-2014, 04:35 PM

963 posts, read 690,013 times
I thought it was only the Muslim world that was at war with American culture. Seems we have another enemy the nation is not ready to admit to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

Old 12-20-2014, 04:37 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Ruh-roh...
Quote:
.Anonymous found the social media posts highly disturbing, so they searched deeper into who Teapooh is. The individuals say that Teapooh is the wife of Brejaun Byers, the man in the video surveillance filling up a gas can near Jessica Chamber’s vehicle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies