Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 09:12 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Well known fact low flying aircraft spray to kill mosquitos.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good or bad conspiracy theory.
Oh yes ... large jets are commonly used in crop dusting and insect control

Old 12-27-2014, 10:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,937,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMassagePlease View Post
Condensation trails dissipate in a matter of a few minutes, not upwards of 2 hours as is the case with chemtrails.

Well said.
Where do you guys come up with this "condensation trails dissipate in a few minutes' stuff? That blanket statement isn't true. Condensation trails are simply clouds, clouds are themselves condensation. Some clouds form and dissipate within minutes. Some persist all day or longer. Simply observing them will show this is true. It depends on many variables, ie local humidity, dewpoint, availability of condensation nuclei, and stability at the exact location of the condensation. And that can vary quite a bit with just a small change in altitude or location, and even change rapidly at any one given location as the atmosphere is always in flux .

Old 12-27-2014, 10:49 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,208,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
I had found this vid on the subject... I see the planes flying I see the trails, could it be chemtrails?? are they messing with Mother Nature?

[BStube]blah blah blah[/BStube]

If its on the Nature Channel its gots to be true!!!!
First off make up your mind, is it the Nature channel or as the heading of the video (and the watermark) says the Discovery channel?

Geezus..... do we really have to go over this topic AGAIN??????

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-spraying.html

^^^ 921 posts in that hilarious thread....

Just take a few of these to "protect" yourself:

http://store.essentialsurvival.org/C...p/10328991.htm

Old 12-27-2014, 11:40 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
A typical exhaust contrail. There are initially four, one for each engine, then they mix together.

An aerodynamic contrail on a landing jet – condensation is visible above the wing surfaces, and in the center of the vortices coming from the outside ends of the deployed flaps, but nothing from the engines. This type of contrail is seen in high local humidity, as indicated here by the misty conditions.

A hybrid contrail below the parent exhaust contrail. The larger ice crystals in the hybrid contrail have caused it to fall quicker than the Exhaust Contrail, leading to considerable separation, even though they were originally part of the same trail.

Development of a the hybrid portions of a contrail are shown from the initial four separate exhaust contrails, through to just the two hybrid contrails and the crow instability breakup. The hybrid contrail is probably sinking below the exhaust contrail, but since it’s viewed in line there’s no visible separation.

Contrail Science

Chemtrails completely debunked.
great post.... the mechanics of it doesn't convince me. the only one I would consider is the plane thats landing. the others look like Chem.... sorry you need to learn the difference.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:23 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
great post.... the mechanics of it doesn't convince me. the only one I would consider is the plane thats landing. the others look like Chem.... sorry you need to learn the difference.
I know the difference. My plane sometimes makes contrails. So I must be part of the secret. Tell me where you live and I will "spray" all day and night.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:32 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,553,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
It doesn't mean you aren't, either....... In fact, if you stop to think for a moment, it actually pretty much guarantees that you are. Again, that does not mean you are being sprayed for some form of evil intent. Could be your catching more poison from the second hand cigarette smoke from the old man down the street

CN.......
I thought it was implied, but I'm referencing being deliberately sprayed with malicious, secretive intent.

Heck, I'm being lambasted with radio waves 24/7.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:48 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,553,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Furthermore, of those that are indeed involved in aerosol spraying, you'd only need a couple of people per plane ... the guy flying it, and the guy filling the tanks. Why would you think that baggage boys would be needed, or Air Traffic Controllers, or the local weatherman? That is what is "ridiculous".
So, who is the guy 'filling the tanks?' An aircraft on the ramp is serviced by a fuel truck/cart/hydrant, lav service, and cabin service/catering. Additionally,turning around a commercial aircraft in 30-60 minutes doesn't allow for any extra time mucking about filling tanks (not even mentioning the fit airlines would throw having to carry the extra weight). Having crawled in nearly every square inch of commercial aircraft ranging in size from a CRJ to a 744, I assure you there is no one filling anything except fuel, engine oil, hydraulic fluid, and everyone's favorite blue toilet liquid, nor is there a switch in the flight-deck for dumping aerosols.

Take ATL for example, where nearly 1,000 flight depart and 1,000 flights land daily. You believe that not once in all the years, a ramp worker hasn't noticed someone filling up a tank that no one is supposed to knows exists? That millions of aircraft movements at just one airport have occurred and this has been completely hidden from us? Preposterous.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:51 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
So, who is the guy 'filling the tanks?' An aircraft on the ramp is serviced by a fuel truck/cart/hydrant, lav service, and cabin service/catering. Additionally,turning around a commercial aircraft in 30-60 minutes doesn't allow for any extra time mucking about filling tanks (not even mentioning the fit airlines would throw having to carry the extra weight). Having crawled in nearly every square inch of commercial aircraft ranging in size from a CRJ to a 744, I assure you there is no one filling anything except fuel, engine oil, hydraulic fluid, and everyone's favorite blue toilet liquid, nor is there a switch in the flight-deck for dumping aerosols.

Take ATL for example, where nearly 1,000 flight depart and 1,000 flights land daily. You believe that not once in all the years, a ramp worker hasn't noticed someone filling up a tank that no one is supposed to knows exists? That millions of aircraft movements at just one airport have occurred and this has been completely hidden from us? Preposterous.
This is where their argument completely fails.

Next they will say it is bring done in secret from Area 51.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:21 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
So, who is the guy 'filling the tanks?'
Highly paid ex-convicts.

Someone easily discredited or easily killed.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 12-28-2014 at 10:31 AM..

Old 12-28-2014, 10:24 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,811,485 times
I vaguely remember some one starting the idea of contrails containing genetic as well as mind altering chemicals a couple of decades ago. The idea kind of took off amongst the conspiracy inclined folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies