Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 07:36 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times

Advertisements

Let's all put on our Hillary pant suits and try to empathize with these Islamists.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:40 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,042,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Islam does not condone murder, there are some that react to criticism of their religion with force. Painting an entire religion because of the reactions of a few makes no sense.
Here we go with the muslim apologists........I say pis$ on mohammed and your koran

Old 01-07-2015, 07:42 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
Just ask any person in India about what their civilization has endured from Islamic savagery. Actually, they don't have a civilization anymore - it was all plundered and destroyed over a thousand years ago. Most of India is now a cesspool. In the few places where Hindu culture managed to survive untouched, in the deep south of the country, you can see a clear contrast between that and the north where Muslim culture has predominated. Islam has always been a brutal conquering force - this isn't new. It's new only to people in the West.
These facts have been redacted from history books by liberalism but of course you are correct.

Since liberals hate Christianity because it teaches them that all their perversions are wrong they attack it every chance they get.

I love to see a liberal idiot go on about the Crusades and how evil the Catholic Church was when in FACT the Crusades were launched to push back Muslim invasions and barbarism into Christian lands.

Is there anyone left who doesn't believe that now would be a good time for the Pope to call for a new Crusade?

Old 01-07-2015, 07:43 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,929,935 times
I should add, however, that the average working-class European is woefully ignorant about the threat of fanatical Islam and may actually be helping them along with their misguided protests. For example, the PEGIDA movement arose in response to the Kurdish PKK's protests against ISIS. Read this again carefully: PEGIDA is opposed to a group that opposes ISIS. Given that ISIS and Al-Qaeda are the worst threats posed by Islam today, Europeans ought to be marching against them. I'm still inclined to think that the distinction between "moderate" and "fanatic" is a thin one but the Kurds are probably the most moderate Muslims that exist today. They should be enlisted, not alienated, in this fight.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:43 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Let's all put on our Hillary pant suits and try to empathize with these Islamists.
We should enlist Cankles to lead the prayer group. Because at this point what difference does it make.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:46 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Here we go with the muslim apologists........I say pis$ on mohammed and your koran
The good news is that I've noticed fewer and fewer muslim apologists over the years. I guess it's getting too difficult for these people to look at themselves in the mirror every morning.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:47 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Islam does not condone murder, there are some that react to criticism of their religion with force. Painting an entire religion because of the reactions of a few makes no sense.
Right..like we dismissed Benghazi because "some" reacted to a video with force.
It's always just a few with you apologists.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:50 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You should go watch the video. They got "revenge for the prophet".

Isn't it funny when liberals are faced with facts which completely refute thier core set of beliefs?

When Muslims slaughter innocent "infidels", every liberal has a rationalization for the act and a "carefully considered" explanation for the gross act of barbarity. Reason and rational thought are complete dismissed to maintain the deeply held emotional belief by liberals that Muslims are "just like everybody else". Of course they are just like everybody else..............................except for the few "minor" differences such as killing all Christians, lynching gays, subjugation and rape of women, honor killings, and stoning adulterers. They are just like us.

"Let's no bicker about who killed who- this is a festive occasion"!

Old 01-07-2015, 07:52 AM

410 posts, read 398,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The good news is that I've noticed fewer and fewer muslim apologists over the years. I guess it's getting too difficult for these people to look at themselves in the mirror every morning.
The terrorists who committed the murder are claiming that they have avenged their pedophile of a prophet.
However, the apologists on CD are claiming that it had nothing to do with Islam.

Paris Newspaper

Old 01-07-2015, 07:53 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,042,023 times
Show of hands.....How many of you would be disappointed if mosques in the US suddenly, mysteriously started burning to the ground in the middle of the night?

I actually hope there is a massive anti-muslim backlash in Europe (even more so than what is already starting). I hope they start punching back. I'm sick of muslims killing innocent people. Period!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies