Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 07:55 AM

2,253 posts, read 2,522,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Show of hands.....How many of you would be disappointed if mosques in the US suddenly, mysteriously started burning to the ground in the middle of the night?

I actually hope there is a massive anti-muslim backlash in Europe (even more so than what is already starting). I hope they start punching back. I'm sick of muslims killing innocent people. Period!
Are you familiar with the PEGIDA movement?

It's about to become a lot bigger and more popular, I think.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:55 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Show of hands.....How many of you would be disappointed if mosques in the US suddenly, mysteriously started burning to the ground in the middle of the night?

I actually hope there is a massive anti-muslim backlash in Europe (even more so than what is already starting). I hope they start punching back. I'm sick of muslims killing innocent people. Period!

You are so wrong and racist!

Muslims are "just like us"............................. except that they want to kill the rest of us. I think we can find a way to co-exist and live with this minor disagreement in philosophy. Ask any liberal about this. Then ask any liberal if they would prefer to live in Iran so that they could experience and celebrate the "tolerance" of Islam directly.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:56 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
These attacks and terror activities have nothing to do with religion. It is due to poverty, low education, despair, persecution, abuse .... a lot of things including them listening to what their versions of people like Rush or Gohmert may tell you.
none of the 9/11 bombers fit with your list of excuses. but go ahead and continue to squeal about rush and gohmert

Old 01-07-2015, 07:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Muhammadanism has no place in western civilization.

If Europe has any smarts (they don't, they are stupefied by the cult of multiculturalism) they would kick every last one out of Europe.

So would we.
Kick your own citizens out because of their religion?

Old 01-07-2015, 07:57 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'm sure there are plenty of nutty beliefs in the Qu'ran, just as there are in the Bible and other religious texts. They're all nonsense IMO.

Having said that, there are 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide. 99.9% of them never have, or ever will, commit an atrocity like the one today, promises of heaven and 70 virgins or whatever notwithstanding.

The lack of perspective and scapegoating in this thread is off the charts.

That's ALL your post is. Don't worry though, for the most part, you're preaching to the choir around here.
How about a deal. When Christians begin slaughtering journalists who draw funny pics of Jesus, I'll start 'scapegoating' the 2.5 billion Christians worldwide. Until then, the false equivalency you offer between 21st century Islam and Christianity is nuttier than your opinion that all religion is nonsense. IMO.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:58 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:

In America? Absolutely not.

I do understand your anger though.

I suggest you think about your first statement a little more.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:58 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
No surprise.
islam is the religion of peace.

Can't you hear all the moderate muslims marching in protest right now, denouncing this terrorist act? Seriously, they're out there somewhere.
islam is the religion of leaving bodies laying around in pieces.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
I see the CIA all over this.
This was calculated by a calm demeanor.

Former seals?

Old 01-07-2015, 08:00 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Kick your own citizens out because of their religion?
If your body gets cancer, would you have a problem with kicking those cancer cells out with chemo to save the body?

If there was a hint of cancer would you bemoan the removed body parts as a necessity to save yourself?

Old 01-07-2015, 08:00 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,042,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
Are you familiar with the PEGIDA movement?

It's about to become a lot bigger and more popular, I think.

No, not familiar....But, if it's anti-muslim, I'd like to know where I can send my financial support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies