Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2015, 10:19 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,391,265 times

Advertisements

Imagine if an interracial couple had been referred to a paediatrician and turned up for their booked appointment with their 6 day old baby, only to be told by another doctor "Oh sorry, your doctor doesn't want to see you and your baby because you're a mixed race couple".

Then they get a passive aggressive 'apology' several months later basically saying something like "Oh sorry, didn't mean to upset you, God gives you free choice and I would never judge you for your free choice to mix races but I don't want to see you or have your mixed race baby as my patient and think you should find another doctor who doesn't mind treating 'your' kind. Blessings!"

Last edited by Ceist; 02-21-2015 at 10:40 PM..

Old 02-21-2015, 10:22 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Imagine if an interracial couple had been referred to a paediatrician and turned up for their booked appointment with their 6 day old baby, only to be told by another doctor "Oh sorry, you're doctor doesn't want to see you and your baby because you're a mixed race couple".

Then they get a passive aggressive 'apology' letter several weeks later basically saying something like "Oh sorry, didn't mean to upset you, God gives you free choice and I would never judge you for your free choice to mix races but I don't want to see you or have your baby as my patient and think you should find another doctor who doesn't mind treating 'your' kind. Blessings!"
Race and sexual deviancy are completely different things. Why are you equating them???????

Old 02-21-2015, 10:25 PM

511 posts, read 509,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Race and sexual deviancy are completely different things. Why are you equating them???????
I wondered that myself...

Old 02-21-2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsApt View Post
I wondered that myself...
Totally. Discriminating against people based on race is immoral and evil, but discriminating against homos is a moral good. Any act aimed at shaming and demeaning a homo is a good act in that it's opposing evil. Hating and mistreating a homo is really loving him if you think about it.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:34 PM

32,073 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Totally. Discriminating against people based on race is immoral and evil, but discriminating against homos is a moral good. Any act aimed at shaming and demeaning a homo is a good act in that it's opposing evil. Hating and mistreating a homo is really loving him if you think about it.
You know what...if you believe in god he would probably damn you to hell. You must believe in the old testament with that comment

Old 02-21-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
I agree it's a sexual deviancy if acted upon but don't at all agree with mistreating him or hating him.

Or anyone for that matter.

Shaming people never works nor does demeaning them.

In fact it's often a part of how they got that way, sadly. We as a society need to be better than that

Old 02-21-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:

In fact it's often a part of how they got that way, sadly. We as a society need to be better than that
You sure got that right. If there's one truth on this Earth, it's that if you shame and demean a person, it'll turn him into a homosexual.

Old 02-21-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
You sure got that right. If there's one truth on this Earth, it's that if you shame and demean a person, it'll turn him into a homosexual.
It can very well turn them into someone who acts upon those urges

But it's not necessarily the result

The bible says how people turn out this way... but I gotta go for a bike ride now

And I don't want to derail this thread

Old 02-21-2015, 10:48 PM

32,073 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
I agree it's a sexual deviancy if acted upon but don't at all agree with mistreating him or hating him.

Or anyone for that matter.

In fact it's often a part of how they got that way
, sadly. We as a society need to be better than that
Really? So you are an authority. Tell me more

Old 02-21-2015, 10:51 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,391,265 times
Quote:
{parody on}

But this is racial deviancy!!! The baby of racially mixed deviants chooses to be born in a mixed race lifestyle and should be scorned and discriminated against just as much as it's racially deviant disgusting parents! Why should anyone have to tolerate deviants like this? God clearly made the races separate for a reason. He hates mixed race people- he told me they are an "abomination unto Him" in a little voice in my head! Those disgusting homos are just as bad as mixed race babies! They'll burn in hellfire for eternity! They should all be locked in internment camps and left to rot to keep them from contaminating racially pure nice good decent kind caring moral people.

{parody off}

Last edited by Ceist; 02-21-2015 at 11:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies