Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 02:20 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,067,889 times

Advertisements

Oh wow, a walkerphobe and homophobe rolled into one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I'm talking about your limp wristed response in post #482.

There are no dope smokers or others who are still working at non-union shops?

Old 03-18-2015, 02:38 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,067,889 times
Still doesn't not make you a Walkerphobe. That's the fact, which is hard to admit. Any state that elects a wrestler or a comedian, respectively to the Governorship and to the Senate can't be to on top of things. As I've pointed out before, it is disingenuous, if not an outright distortion to not view the starting points for both states, or any other state comparison for that matter.

Walker has only had four years to undo damage done by predecessors and turn around an economy that is among the worst in the U.S. with debt, and with not much modern business base, to grow an economy.

1 -Reducing Wisconsin's debt from when he was first elected to what it is now,

2 -Eliminating the monopoly status on local school district group health insurance, ( You cannot deny that prior to the passage of ACT 10, local school districts were required to buy their group coverage from the Wisconsin Education Association (union) (WEA) Trust,

3 -And taking Wisconsin to RTW status are good starting point.

Nah, your just a Walkerphobe. Whatever means necessary, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Facts are pretty tough for you to handle. Minnesota has the best economy of any state in the Midwest and the lowest unemployment rate when you account for its population.

Old 03-19-2015, 06:27 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,398,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You very clearly stated I did not answer your post:

I answered your post and you don't like it...to bad...See bold before These are quotes 494 and 505 Your quotes MM

When you can keep up with your own lies, get back with. ^^ This is the quote you provided when I asked you what question...
Now you're just trying to be revisionist and twist things around.

Maybe you really agree that no one has actually been forced to join a union ever.

Old 03-19-2015, 06:32 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,398,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Still doesn't not make you a Walkerphobe. That's the fact, which is hard to admit. Any state that elects a wrestler or a comedian, respectively to the Governorship and to the Senate can't be to on top of things. As I've pointed out before, it is disingenuous, if not an outright distortion to not view the starting points for both states, or any other state comparison for that matter.

Walker has only had four years to undo damage done by predecessors and turn around an economy that is among the worst in the U.S. with debt, and with not much modern business base, to grow an economy.

1 -Reducing Wisconsin's debt from when he was first elected to what it is now,

2 -Eliminating the monopoly status on local school district group health insurance, ( You cannot deny that prior to the passage of ACT 10, local school districts were required to buy their group coverage from the Wisconsin Education Association (union) (WEA) Trust,

3 -And taking Wisconsin to RTW status are good starting point.

Nah, your just a Walkerphobe. Whatever means necessary, right?
Here's what your fiscal conservative hero governor is really doing with his latest budget. I know "right to work" gave you warm fuzzy feelings, but the actual reality of the budget is pretty different: Walker budget raises taxes and fees by $43 million | Wisconsin | Wisconsin Gazette - Smart, independent and revealing. News, opinion and entertainment coverage

Old 03-19-2015, 11:50 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Now you're just trying to be revisionist and twist things around.

Maybe you really agree that no one has actually been forced to join a union ever.
Damn man...I posted YOUR post and you are now saying it's not your post?

Lets see?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaseMan

Oh yeah, because stuff like that NEVER happens anywhere else that doesn't happen to have a union, right?

BTW, your failure to answer my earlier post, and instead deflect, is pretty telling.

You got caught lying, and now your trying to weasel out of it...

There never was a question, yet you tried to tell me and everyone else here there was...I've proven you wrong and now your mad...

Old 03-19-2015, 12:58 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Why should it be down to anyone being forced to join a union when they can just easily walk off the job, find a non-unionized workplace that pays more for the same job, and boast about it?

Old 03-19-2015, 01:29 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Why should it be down to anyone being forced to join a union when they can just easily walk off the job, find a non-unionized workplace that pays more for the same job, and boast about it?
Because the union should never get involved in an employer/employee relationship unless the employee chooses to allow them to get involved. The notion of a "unionized" workplace is dying, if unions are great people shouldn't have to be forced to join them.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:34 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Here's what your fiscal conservative hero governor is really doing with his latest budget. I know "right to work" gave you warm fuzzy feelings, but the actual reality of the budget is pretty different: Walker budget raises taxes and fees by $43 million | Wisconsin | Wisconsin Gazette - Smart, independent and revealing. News, opinion and entertainment coverage
You got any links to non-biased sources who agree with you? An opinion piece from a left wing "news" outlet is hardly believable.

Old 03-19-2015, 03:16 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did you read your article?

You flail around like a little baby, talking about how bad walker is, yet your own article state that this year the started with a surplus:

And before you go flailing again, your own article states that the prior budgets were also projecting a deficit....if all that is true how did walker start off this year with a surplus?
This response also suffices for you "this is what is really happening."

But I really want you to respond to bold part of my quote.

Old 03-19-2015, 03:36 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times
Right to work = The right to earn less and to have less benefits. "Right to work" was coined by a writter in McCalls in 1903.

Today the conservative base and 1%ers love to use this term. It is about takers today , who do not understand leverage in contract talks for both individuals and groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies