Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree that "Black racists don't matter"?
No, I don't agree 50 86.21%
Yes, I agree 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 10:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I would use the term benign vs malignant racism. I think black “racism” is benign in impact upon the white population as a collective.
So you think it's ok for blacks to be racist against whites?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2015, 11:35 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Racism shouldn't matter period because why would someone lose sleep over a person not liking them because of their ethnicity? We do lose sleep when someone dislikes us who has the same race so why should it matter when it's a different race?

Old 04-07-2015, 11:39 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Racism shouldn't matter period because why would someone lose sleep over a person not liking them because of their ethnicity? We do lose sleep when someone dislikes us who has the same race so why should it matter when it's a different race?

Agree with this point, people act as if this is some huge deal if we aren't all loved equally, i mean really, who cares, right?

This racism stuff is blown completely out of proportion. There are very few racists out there, most people are just trying to work hard, pay their bills and live their lives, i believe its the people who are looking for handouts who want to blame "the man" for keeping them down when in reality, its their lack of hard work that's keeping them down. Its got nothing to do with race.

Old 04-07-2015, 11:58 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Agree with this point, people act as if this is some huge deal if we aren't all loved equally, i mean really, who cares, right?

This racism stuff is blown completely out of proportion. There are very few racists out there, most people are just trying to work hard, pay their bills and live their lives, i believe its the people who are looking for handouts who want to blame "the man" for keeping them down when in reality, its their lack of hard work that's keeping them down. Its got nothing to do with race.
Somewhat disagree, Some blacks work their ass off are treated like crap.
The media and politicians use it race , religion, gender, and sexually orientation issues as weapon to keep us divided and them in power.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Racists don't matter regardless of color.

Well...to other racists they do I suppose.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:18 AM

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times
If they would spend as much energy on school and work they wouldn't be black racists. BUT! It's easier to complain about ones situation and blame it on others than to look in the mirror and decide to do whatever it takes to change ones situation. I've seen it happen but not often.

Until we force the situation by taking food stamps and other entitlements back to what they were meant to be and not a life style we will continues to incite the anger and racism.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:50 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
Then almost all racism is "benign" because it's not legally institutionalized anymore. I fail to see how a low-class white racist from Chitlin' Switch county Georgia has any power over me whatsoever.

Too much time is wasted running after "racists". I ask people all the time, "why do you value their opinion?"

The narrative is dependent on white racism.

Without white racism, blacks fail for reasons that have little or nothing to do with white people.

To explain the consistently lower test scores of blacks on standardized tests in a world without white racism, we find ourselves looking at some very unpleasant alternative explanations.

The same applies to crime stats, out of wedlock births, dropout rates, etc.

When faced with the alternatives, even whites seek out an explanation that involves white racism, be it real or imagined.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:42 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,045 times
Black people don't have the money/power to discriminate against whites. In order for a black man to deny a white guy a job because he's white requires that black man to be in the position of being a boss in the first place.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:36 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Quote:
I would use the term benign vs malignant racism. I think black “racism” is benign in impact upon the white population as a collective.
What the...

85% of violent crimes between blacks and whites are committed by blacks against whites. That is 66% of murders, and statistically, 100% of rapes.

Undoubtedly, some of that is racially motivated. And yet Eric Holder steadfastly refused to prosecute black on white crime as hate crimes.

So what part of that is benign? The violent crime itself that ruined and ended the lives of white victims, or the abuse of power by a black criminal posing as a government official who refused to prosecute it as hate crime?

It is time for this garbage to end.

Quote:
On the other hand, white racism is a malignancy to the black collective economically and psychologically, if not physically.
No, blacks are acting on as a malignancy on themselves. In this country they have the special protections of affirmative action and hate crimes legislation, rule of law greater than any denizen of any sub-Saharan African country could dream of, a social safety net including public housing, EBT cards, AFDC, free education, Obamacare, Obamaphones, etc. and yet they are watching yet another generation of immigrants who come to this country with only the shirts on their back surpass them. When is this crying going to end?

Quote:
If you look at the condition of blacks the world over, we are just not in a position to be a danger to the white population.
Right, because nothing is going on in Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc.

Quote:
On the other hand, the white population and culture has been and is an existential threat to not only the black population, but itself, through biological warfare, nuclear warfare in addition to a long histories of theories concerning world over population, eugenics and a belief that blond hair blue eyed people are some sort of master race.
Cry me a river. A black person gets a 450 handicap on their SATs, and a similar kind of advantage on grade point average. The people who are really being discriminated against are the Asians. A black person is guaranteed to be a success in life with minimal effort because of government policy and white guilt. Sorry, but it is the truth, and unfortunately for the black community, Hispanics and Asians are growing increasingly tired of the tomfoolery from the black community and their white gentry liberal enablers.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:40 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
Black people can't be racist... they can only be prejudiced.

Racism is institutional. The system is against black people. That's that.

A black man calling someone a "cracker" or laughing at a white person's inability to dance is not racist.

Cops killing black people across the country... every 28 hours to be exact... and then not being punished? That is racist.
Apologize for being white much?

Racism is racism no matter what color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies