Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2015, 12:22 PM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Why would actions of someone I can't control affect me?

Does it work that way for Asians? Hispanics? Because their crime rate is lower?

It all comes down to non-blacks lacking, among other things, discernment to separate the good from the bad, and comprehension that the good ones can't control the bad ones.
Yes, it works that way for Asians and Hispanics. Works that way for me, I'm working in South American country and I get judged for being Norte Americano frequently both good and bad people have perceptions. I've worked all over the world and I got judged because Bush and stupid Dem Congressmen and Senators attacked Iraq without provocation....I never supported that action but got judged for being an American. That's life, you may not like it but it is what it is.

Old 05-21-2015, 12:31 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So which is worse to you, the actions 3 thugs took by kicking an unconscious man in the head like playing kick the can with his head and jumping on his chest like a trampoline Or someone posting mean things like you are saying the OP did? Cause it seems to me like you are having a big problem with posts, but not so much on the actions that nearly killed that young man.
Is there some doubt that beating and kicking a man into unconsciousness is a terrible act? That seems like an odd thing to ask. Of course it is.

On the thread about a grandmother killing kittens with a hammer, are people answering, "Well, that's white people for you"?

Old 05-21-2015, 01:04 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Just like when people on the other side jump to conclusions( Think Trayvonn)
Some of the same people posting in this Thread, "Thugs, Animals" are the same people that say "I want to see all of the evidence" whne it whites cops beating Blacks.
You can't have it both ways
I think you should reserve the for yourself if you are trying to draw any equivalency between video of multiple criminals attacking an unconscious victim, vs. cops using force against suspects. Presumably most cops had a reason to interact with the suspect as part of their job to maintain public safety.
This video appears to show one guy coldcocking another person, then others deciding (for whatever reason) to brutalize him.

So short of us finding out the victim is in fact a child molester and the guys beating him were related to the child, I find it hard to justify the behavior. Do you?

Old 05-21-2015, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Still not worse than 400 years of the most brutal and generational slavery in world history and 250 years of institutionalized racism.

Still not worse than pillaging and destroying most indigenous people across tribes of North and South America.

I mean this subculture and type of behavior is rooted in the residual effects of generational degradation, suppression of any recognition as being human beings, denial of adequate education and equal access, destruction of family histories, native language and culture, and just general demonization and the glamorization of it. These are children with underdeveloped minds who were likely birthed and raised by children with similarly violent upbringings and depraved mind.

What did you think "post-racial" era was? Oh you thought there werent going to be any bad lingering effects after slavery and treating us like animals?

What makes you think all or even most black people behave this way?
Are you trying to imply this behavior is inherent or genetic in some fashion because of previous behavior perpetrated against the ancestors of these punks?

Old 05-21-2015, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
In other words, put a sock in it or go back to Europe in a time machine and rectify your ancestors wrongs and prevent this, or stay in your lane and wait for this waning subculture to get old, obsolete and die out, much like the Nazi regime - which was all white. Anywhere in the world white people went, they killed everybody, raped, bred and enslaved the rest, and stole every resource they could find.

But yet you call us the savages. This is why white people are frowned upon and hated in every corner among every shade of human, from sandy to yellow to tawny to charcoal, of this Earth. Maybe your compulsive conquering and forced assimilation is the root of a disastrous problem in the world.
Wow, when I replied to your last post I was not expecting to read this one. Hopefully you will respond back to both of mine.
You make it sound as if the collective sins of white people (not only in this country but worldwide through history) must be repaid in kind. Needless to say that is a very hateful view of things, especially considering not all white people were involved in the things you describe.

So if the sins of the father are to be taken out on the children, when does it stop?
Do the sins of these black criminals today get repaid in kind in some future generation of whites doing the same to blacks a few hundred years from now?

BTW - While you imply that whites have been a menace to the world, do you also acknowledge the countless lives saved with outpouring of food, medicines/vaccines, etc. which whites invented and/or distributed?

`

Old 05-21-2015, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeSides View Post
OP, you and those like you, are not well versed in your own history. Whites are responsible for the deaths of millions! You've wiped out entire species of people, animals, and plants. And, you continue to do so. I know, I know, the so called Indians are not people. The Tasmanians were not people. We all know that the soulless savages from Africa are not people. Yet, your ilk had no problem destroying these beings. You continue to do so, by proxy. I'll be clear. I'm talking about the Black agents that are created in the Black community. They are known as gang members, drug sellers, etc.

Let's not forgot what you all do to each other. I will only mention the Great War and World War II, for brevity sake. Oh boy! You cats can BANG!!!! You all are the archetype for violence! You create weapons of destruction: A bombs, biological, and psychological warfare. You all have and continue to be everything that you all like to project onto other people.

Let's not forget, or let's learn the truth. The thing that you and those like you claim to hate, are created people. Those slave ships weren't full of Gangster Disciples, Crips, Bloods, thugs, n-words, and whatnot. They were created right here, in the criminal enterprise of the United States! Despite the fact that your ancestors met, probably, the most Christian-like people, during their arrival into Africa. They killed them NONETHELESS! Talk about killing innocent people!

You want to make the world a better place? Aim your weapon at yourself, true savage!
Are you in this video with a bunch of your buddies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

`

Old 05-21-2015, 01:25 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Ever since someone posted this lady's video on another thread, I've become a huge fan. She has a lot to say that so many accuse black people of not saying. She's saying it. She's getting her share of hate, but she keeps saying it.

In this particular video, she is talking about black people standing up and saying something, and not enabling, and she also talks about black on non black (her words) crime, starting at 4:51. Some people out there do say what needs to be said. Since blacks don't want to hear it from whitey, maybe they'll listen to another black person:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQjFau-2Ktg

Old 05-21-2015, 01:50 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,681,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Moon View Post
Something needs to be done about the male species. White, black, Asian... this is truly an epidemic.

Yes we are a violent bunch aren't we?

Old 05-21-2015, 03:19 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,941,171 times
Should have never given them their freedom.. Now all we have is a bunch of thugs and everybody supposed to feel sorry for them...

I say shoot them in the head and then we have less crap to take care of....

Old 05-21-2015, 04:04 PM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCpl2 View Post
Should have never given them their freedom.. Now all we have is a bunch of thugs and everybody supposed to feel sorry for them...

I say shoot them in the head and then we have less crap to take care of....
Can you clarify exactly what you mean?(I'm referring to the statement in bold).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies