Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 11:58 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02blackgt View Post
Jesus, I am work so I will be nice but did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? You are so ignorant its almost comical.
Post of the week for sure

Old 06-25-2015, 12:02 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I have heard all the BS over drugs ll my life, and I have come to the conclusion there needs to be perminant consequences for doing drugs .
Those that use drugs do not think with a clear mind, there fore, The law should read that at that point they forefit their right to vote .This includes polititions as well ,since most of their job is voting on issues others lives depend on.
They also forfit the privlidge to drive , because the lives of others is at stake.
So long as we have dopy people voting it will always favor social decay.
There is no incentive to resist drugs ,people will think they are exempt from the rules indefinately.
Like a minor that commits a crime, dosen't think he wll be tried as an adult.
When that law changed, the crimes kids did, diminished.
They learned the law real fast.
I never, ever, did drugs, and did every thing in my power to help peope get free of them .
I've never even been drunk , never needed to . I need all the brain cells I got .thank you very much.
The volumes of lives I've seen ruined by both legal and illegal drug use is plenty of encentive to avoid the poisons.
Only extreem events do I use over the counter stuff but prefir to use the more natural foods to maintain my health.
Pain is not bad , it is a built in signal that a part of the body needs care and attention .
Numbing that signal denies the brain the information it takes to heal the issue.
The more you numb it, the worse it returns . It escallates.
There are foods that are inflamitorys and foods that are anti inflamitories ,
A lot of you went to school but you didn't learn any thing about taking care of your bodies chemistry..
Who's fault is that ? it's your body, your responsibility. no one else's .
/groan
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies