Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 11:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times

Advertisements

I'm quite sure he has plenty of company in the GOP clown car. Especially the ones appealing to the religious right.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2015, 10:43 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm quite sure he has plenty of company in the GOP clown car. Especially the ones appealing to the religious right.

Yes, just like Obama. Christie and Obama are the leaders of the war on drugs.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:55 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Right

Remind me, which one doesn't care about people using weed in states that have legalized it and makes no effort to go after them, and which one is vowing to ignore the will of the people and start tossing people in jail over a harmless recreational activity?

Christie is just another freedom-hating control freak.

Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 PM

232 posts, read 251,296 times
Yeah he pretty much is. The politicians keep forgetting it's 2015. Here's some funny old-school government anti-weed vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KharG4FQibg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4453Gh6P7wg
Hilllarrrious. I am betting he saw these videos somewhere along the way.

Old 08-03-2015, 05:04 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
What a silly statement!

Old 08-03-2015, 09:45 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Right

Remind me, which one doesn't care about people using weed in states that have legalized it and makes no effort to go after them, and which one is vowing to ignore the will of the people and start tossing people in jail over a harmless recreational activity?

Yes, just like Obama. Obama is the Hypocritical Drug War General. He CHOOSES to keep marijuana a Schedule 1 drug.

Old 08-04-2015, 07:02 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Puritan control freak Huckabee opposes medical and recreational MJ. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a position of power.

ANY politician that attempts to legislate via the force of government what people can put in their bodies should not be in a position of power! We the people need to start voting out these a-hole, wannabe dictator, authoritarian types on both sides of the aisle!

Old 08-04-2015, 07:06 AM

28,899 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
What an idiot. He is totally ignoring the will of the people. That's a sure recipe for losing elections.
------------------------
Earlier this week, Reason's Jacob Sullum wrote about New Jersey Governor and GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie's pledge to enforce the federal ban on recreational marijuana, ignoring the will of the states that've legalized cannabis sales.

This isn't the first time Christie has disregarded state law in his crusade against legal pot. As governor, he has made it all but impossible for sick Garden State residents to obtain marijuana, even though it was legalized for medical use before he took office.

'Don't Let My Daughter Die, Governor!' Drug Warrior Chris Christie Promises to Escalate the War on Weed - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Of course, Obama could end this controversy by removing marijuana from Schedule I but he doesn't have the balls to do it.

there are way much more important issues on the agenda then legalizing pot for God's sake? Are you crazy or just high?

Old 08-04-2015, 07:08 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Right

That may be the case. However; why then hasn't he made a move to remove it from Schedule I status? If he feels that strongly make the damn move already! I agree with your second sentence though! Chris Christie talks about self-control, in terms of marijuana use? Seems like ole fat boy could use a lesson of self control in stuffing his face!

Old 08-04-2015, 07:08 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Chris Christie for Attorney General.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies