Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 07:25 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
It is horrible that such overt racist mindsets are being tolerated in Germany again. I hope, like the OP article mentioned that those who are silent due to not seeing an issue with having these refugees will speak up and not let their country go back to 1935 in regards to concerns of "purity" of their "race."

That article was actually pretty scary IMO and I'm hoping they are blowing this out of proportion.
Oh, it's just so horrible for you to see people who want to protect their own culture because they are white right?

How would you feel if this was Germans moving into Africa and displacing poor little Africans and their culture.

You would probably equally horrified. Give me a break

Old 08-20-2015, 07:26 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,828,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Their country is the size of Georgia and they already have plenty of population. Now they are introducing people with no skills except to breed everything in site and produce offspring like rabbits. People who think it's ok to just drop litter anywhere and live like pigs when the Germans are probably the cleanest and most orderly people in the world. You think this is a good idea. Wow, you should try to get a job in the Obama Administration.
This is an odd comment. So many people here in the US believe Africans to be "superior" to black Americans as they have more of a "culture" of hard work and sacrifice and education.

Now when another country is complaining about their African refugees and immigrants, you jump on a bandwagon of bashing them and accusing them of being subhuman and inferior to you as a white person and to Germans in general. While Germans are going around setting fire to buildings and attacking these people for no reason except, they like you, see these people as inferior to them and don't care about other people's lives or property.

And FWIW, for many years Germany was experiencing a decline in birthrate, as was France and many other Western European countries and many people encourage immigration based on building population in order to have future workers support the aging population in their extensive tax and benefits system. And Africans and Middle Eastern people are clean as well.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
This is an odd comment. So many people here in the US believe Africans to be "superior" to black Americans as they have more of a "culture" of hard work and sacrifice and education.

Now when another country is complaining about their African refugees and immigrants, you jump on a bandwagon of bashing them and accusing them of being subhuman and inferior to you as a white person and to Germans in general. While Germans are going around setting fire to buildings and attacking these people for no reason except, they like you, see these people as inferior to them and don't care about other people's lives or property.

And FWIW, for many years Germany was experiencing a decline in birthrate, as was France and many other Western European countries and many people encourage immigration based on building population in order to have future workers support the aging population in their extensive tax and benefits system. And Africans and Middle Eastern people are clean as well.
I personally know many people in Germany. There is now terrible crime in villages that haven't seen ANY crime in decades. They used to have one constable unarmed. Now they have essentially a swat team on call. This is not going to work and in the end people are going to die because of it.

But as long as you and people like you feel good and superior for approving of it I guess it's ok.

People have the right to peace and quiet when they work hard. The German citizens are being trampled on by big government and big American Liberalism that is forcing this upon them. The Germans would NOT choose to do this.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Oh, it's just so horrible for you to see people who want to protect their own culture because they are white right?

How would you feel if this was Germans moving into Africa and displacing poor little Africans and their culture.

You would probably equally horrified. Give me a break
The Germans are inviting the Africans to their country. In the article it spoke of how a building owner in Meissen renovated the building so that the refugees would have a nice place to stay.

Some racist people set fire to his building, destroying it and causing the refugees, who were coming anyway, to be homeless upon arrival.

Africa is a huge continent. Germany is a small country. Which African country do you want to use to make an equivalent argument to substantiate your racist sympathies with these violent people who are out to attack people and property?

I am not horrified by any immigrant or any refugee moving into my community and if Germans are displaced and need to be resettled elsewhere I'd gladly accept them here in America. I'm an American and this is my country and I'm not afraid of nor do I feel superior to any group of people based on their country or continent of origin. Especially when plans are made by local organizations and persons, like the gentleman mentioned above to help these people transition, I see this as a good thing.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:33 AM

I'm not against immigration OK. I've also said many time I believe God creates every single human equal at birth. But it's the cultural differences that cause problems. I think immigration works in the US. We grumble about it but I think there is enough room here for many cultures even if we complain about it. But it still works. In Germany, there is no room. They should be left ALONE. Germany, France, England should be 100% ethnic English, French and Germans.

This is a disaster what is happening.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:48 AM

Quote:
I personally know many people in Germany. There is now terrible crime in villages that haven't seen ANY crime in decades. They used to have one constable unarmed. Now they have essentially a swat team on call. This is not going to work and in the end people are going to die because of it.

But as long as you and people like you feel good and superior for approving of it I guess it's ok.

People have the right to peace and quiet when they work hard. The German citizens are being trampled on by big government and big American Liberalism that is forcing this upon them. The Germans would NOT choose to do this.
The German government is approving it and I don't feel superior to any German.

And this growing racism is not "liberalism."

Believe me, I have my issues with liberals, but those people attacking persons and property in Germany are not having "liberalism" forced upon them. Germans are already way more liberal than the left in America. This is just plain old racism and terrorism from the Germans focused on immigrants, refugees, and those that help them.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:53 AM

Quote:
I'm not against immigration OK. I've also said many time I believe God creates every single human equal at birth. But it's the cultural differences that cause problems. I think immigration works in the US. We grumble about it but I think there is enough room here for many cultures even if we complain about it. But it still works. In Germany, there is no room. They should be left ALONE. Germany, France, England should be 100% ethnic English, French and Germans.

This is a disaster what is happening.
All of the countries that you mentioned went out and colonized various parts of the world and have always had diverse populations within their borders.

Immigration can and does work in every country.

And just FWIW, I can agree that they may be letting in too many refugees or immigrants if their system is being overwhelmed, but from the OP, it doesn't look like it is the system that is having issues. It is racist people plain and simple and they are no different than the "nativist" in our past who shunned and attaicked the Irish, Italians, Jews, Polish, Chinese and other persons of differing cultures and backgrounds.

The only disaster that will happen is Germany going more and more back to its horrific "racial cleansing" past. People should learn from their history, especially one so recent.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:07 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Germans are worried not only about the new asylum seekers, but also about the growing numbers of other migrants entering Europe’s largest and strongest economy. Equally vexing to many is the lack of assimilation among a significant number of Muslim immigrants, some of whom came to Germany decades ago.

In the city of Wuppertal, 11 Muslims wearing the words "sharia police" on orange vests and these people warn the young partygoers that they were violating islamic law by drinking.

Some claim that because ww2, Germany now must be a place of acceptance and tolerance. This is b.s. Germany has always ALWAYS been a place of acceptance and tolerance. Regular Germans don't owe anything to anybody, especially for something happened such a long time ago.

Why can't they protect their OWN citizens and their own heritage? Sure there are skinheads and neo-Nazi groups in Germany, but they are everywhere in every country. These extreme people are in the minority.

Overwhelming majority of Germans love their country, they are not racist and they are not hateful people. Ask any non-white people how do they like Germany? Guaranteed majority of them love the country. This is a country with beautiful culture and rich history.

Germans just want to take control of their own country and feel safe again. It is not about racism.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:12 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
Islam will be the death of Western civilization, as it has been for great Eastern civilizations of the past; Persian and Byzantine.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:01 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Equally vexing to many is the lack of assimilation among a significant number of Muslim immigrants, some of whom came to Germany decades ago.
I'm not sure why this is vexing to anyone at this point. Islam is not compatible with western civilization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies