Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 11:04 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,095,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...8b4_story.html

"All this is happening as Germany takes in more asylum-
seekers than any other nation in Europe — a number set to reach an estimated 500,000 this year alone — while quickly running out of places to house them. As a result, the national government in Berlin is turning to insular and almost wholly white enclaves to take in the newcomers, who are mostly from the Middle East and Africa."

This is not going to end well.
I wonder what their final solution will be...yeah I said it.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:05 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So why force the situation? Why not just leave them alone, they are doing great. I know this is American BS that is forcing this upon them. They would NEVER choose to allow these into their country, never.
Ordinary Germans wouldn't, just as ordinary Americans wouldn't. The problem is the governing elites in Europe and America. Both need to go if civilization is to survive.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:07 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
I wonder what their final solution will be...yeah I said it.
Losing a war has consequences.

[no lebensraum for you!!]

Old 08-18-2015, 11:08 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's a convenient lie to fall back on. Why haven't the Swiss allowed their country to be overran with immigrants?

Germany brought this upon themselves. No one forced them to do anything. In fact, they decided to import slave laborers during the war...and hundreds of thousands remained after the war. I knew the children of some of those people when I lived in Germany and worked with a few.

Bad behavior during war has consequences. I see no reason why I should feel bad for the Germans.

Moreover, THIS country was forced to take in your ancestors. Don't be so haughty.
To be fair, the US pressured West Germany into taking Turkish guest workers during the 60s. West Germany was resistant to the idea of importing Turks but the US was really concerned that Turkey would have a negative view of the West if West Germany continued to resist. The US wanted to ensure that Turkey would be a loyal steadfast NATO ally so the US asked Germany to open up its labor market.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:19 PM

A good illustration of the current Western decadence is the reaction of the Pope to the refugee situation.

The Pope should be declaring Islam the intolerable heresy that it is and call for all Muslims to be driven out of the West.

Another crusade to retake the old Christian lands of Byzantium -- including the Holy Land -- would also be in order.

That's what a good Catholic pope would do.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:28 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,313,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Another crusade to retake the old Christian lands of Byzantium -- including the Holy Land -- would also be in order.
So you want a Christian nation to invade and conquer Israel?

Old 08-18-2015, 11:30 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
The Muslims would certainly appreciate it.

[]

Old 08-19-2015, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
Israel would get a much better neighborhood.

Anyway, I was talking about what His Holiness would say if Catholicism and Christianity in general had any meat left on their bones.

That doesn't mean that a crusade would actually be launched.

Old 08-19-2015, 12:51 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
A good illustration of the current Western decadence is the reaction of the Pope to the refugee situation.

The Pope should be declaring Islam the intolerable heresy that it is and call for all Muslims to be driven out of the West.

That's what a good Catholic pope would do.
Guess the hundred thousand dead Arabs in Iraq aren't enough to satiate your blood lust. The West, esp. the US, has killed far more Arabs and Muslims in the 20th and 21st century than vice versa.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:10 AM

Jeeze you guys.

All I'm talking about here is what a Pope with some mettle would say.

The Imams don't fool around. Why should the Pope?

Maybe we should put "Invade and kill us, please -- and God bless you!" signs at the borders of all Western countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies