Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2015, 09:52 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,522,129 times

Advertisements

The left is scared of Trump who will very likely be their next president.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:53 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
then you are silly.......Hillary has had EMOTIONAL meltdowns on TV, can she be trusted with the NUKE CODES? Hillary mishandled classified information on her personal server can she be trusted with the nuke codes?.....CNN will NEVER ask that question about her.

You say Trump went after Kelly, you call that a meltdown?....Trump said his opinion about Kelly and her questions,,,,how does that equates to Trump being mentally unstable to have the NUKE CODES?.....This is how silly CNN and you sound.

Did CNN asked the same question to Bill Clinton when he was chasing every skirt for decades, can Bill Clinton be trusted with the NUKE codes, can he control his penis and not give out classified information while getting sexual services? CNN will NEVER ask that question in a Democrat Debate.
I guess we know why you like Trump, a politician who thinks and says the same things you do. When Trump and you are called out, your response is the canned PC Police line. NEWSFLASH, Clinton's little Willie has nothing to do with Nuke codes. Emotional states do. If a Democratic candidate was to make the same assertion as was made by you for Hillary, it is a warranted question (though a bit sexist.)

Quote:
Clueless.....Trump has gone after men and women, more men....but of course if he talks about a woman then its an attack on ALL WOMEN and its time to bring the liberal gender card and treat women like helpless victims.

the PC police.....keep repeating what you are told to believe.....CNN is working for Hillary and her narrative on the war on women and painting Trump as a "sexist" just like you are repeating.
Have I said Trump don't go after men, no. It's just his lines to women are blatantly attacks that the good old boys club have made for years and years now. That is the thing and that is why it is an attack on women. His attacks on men are more directed. Apple's and oranges.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:55 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
In another word, the future of the America is war war and more war. No negotiation with foreign leaders, just be more hawkish.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:56 AM

39,081 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
yeah, and how is dodging the question = answered the question wisely.

LOL Media (CNN) is a joke.

Can't believe people thought she won the debate LOL
It is not about substance. She is the talk of the town today which means she won the debate. By the same token, Trump lost as he is not the headline and where he is mentioned it is always about how dull and out of the action he was. It is the beginning of the end for Trump.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:56 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,452,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Absolutely. But it's not because of his views. I very much suspect that if he *did* become president, he'd go right back to the center. He is certainly the most moderate on stage.

But who wants someone who is in their 60s and still uses insults and language that would get him sent to a kindergarten's time out? His behavior is not one who is fit for a full time job in the working world, much less the highest office in the nation.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:01 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
He is going to be your President too if he wins, so you should be scared too.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:04 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I guess we know why you like Trump, a politician who thinks and says the same things you do. When Trump and you are called out, your response is the canned PC Police line. NEWSFLASH, Clinton's little Willie has nothing to do with Nuke codes. Emotional states do. If a Democratic candidate was to make the same assertion as was made by you for Hillary, it is a warranted question (though a bit sexist.)

Have I said Trump don't go after men, no. It's just his lines to women are blatantly attacks that the good old boys club have made for years and years now. That is the thing and that is why it is an attack on women. His attacks on men are more directed. Apple's and oranges.
Aren't we beyond people getting their feelings hurt with words? I see what you're saying, however, what Trump brings to the table fiscally/business wise is far more important to the country than what he lacks as far as being couth. Our nice polite and polished politicians who don't insult people have ruined this country anyway, so being well mannered apparently means nothing as far as the success of the country goes.

Besides, in spite of him belittling others, he's still liked. Bush seemed very chummy next to him, and he's still popular among women.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:05 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Like many on the stage, Fiorina will be second-banana flavor-of-the-week but Trump will stay on top to the end.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:08 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I thought Fiorina's response to Trump on that point--"I think women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said," was one of the best moments of the night.

And she is right, women heard the implication very clearly. It was the same old same old we've been hearing for years. Our culture is geared to denigrate women when they reach a certain level of maturity in a way that men never have to face. Hillary is derided as being too old, but age is never mentioned with Trump, who is a year older. The consensus in our culture seems to be that women age and turn into old hags (a nice way to devalue mature women), but men become "distinguished." It goes on and on.

You are spot on with the good old boys club mentality. That's exactly what Trump's remarks about Fiorina reflected, and she rightly called him on it. And women across the country with any self-awareness cheered her for it. I am not a Carly fan by any means, but she nailed it in that moment.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:10 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I thought Fiorina's response to Trump on that point--"I think women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said," was one of the best moments of the night. .
Maybe, but this doesn't mean she is qualified to be the president of the United States of America.

This line is good, I will give her that, but her dodging the question is not impressive. She sounded prepared, but her hawkish foreign policy is scary to say the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies