Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2015, 05:29 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times

Advertisements

Zzz

Old 10-07-2015, 06:07 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
7 Harmful Side Effects Pot Legalization Has Caused in Colorado

More evidence that Colorados experiment isn't working like druggies say it is

More mj related fatals..more than double over a couple of years.. Want to be the recipient of that stat?
More er room admissions
More poison dope in circulation
More kids using
More criminals testing positive for mj.. Almost half the criminal population in Denver
More school issues with bad behavior resulting in expulsions for mj
More damage to society

Americans are generous... But at least half of us aren't stupid over drugs

If your sleep is produced in concert with a narcotic I suggest a personal examination about your drug use. Science demonstrates mj does make stoners nod off.... Users here confirm that.

Lovely.. Want that person driving towards you?

Wake up.. It's the behavior
I hate all illegal drugs and alcohol for what they take from us...
They take "you"

Last edited by notmeofficer; 10-07-2015 at 06:21 AM..

Old 10-07-2015, 06:50 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times
Drugs take AND GIVE- illegal or legal. NO drug has no side effects.

You have a ***** way of singling out mj for this. Even aspirin thins your blood which can lead to hemorrhaging. Tylenol can lead to liver damage and death. Nyquil can cause severe impairment driving and lead to accidents.

"More damage to society" is pretty ambiguous.

"Poison dope?" Well it doesn't grow that way.

More fatalities? Don't really trust that but maybe it is like most every other drug that comes with the warning "do not drive or operate heavy machinary." That warning should be present if not already.

*Unadulterated MJ* doesn't do anything like that.

And all of the

Old 10-07-2015, 06:54 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,277,885 times
The word Q U E E R used in the context of "odd, not fitting in, strang" was just censored in my post. SERIOUSLY??!!

Old 10-07-2015, 07:29 AM

307 posts, read 246,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post

The comments section says it all...

I think this article (pulled from the comment section) is a bit more reputable IMO and paints a slightly different picture.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...historic-lows/

Last edited by LostintheMatrix; 10-07-2015 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: added info

Old 10-07-2015, 08:24 AM

321 posts, read 420,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
I wonder what user here..if they were being totally honest wouldn't jump at the chance to smoke hash...use honey oil.. Use a vape pen while at work or on their lunch break...or has driven with thc and or impaired in their system...if they were being honest with the rest of us they would admit it...
Absolutely not. Just like I wouldn't drink at work or drink and drive.

Do you really think there are only 2 types of people?

Drug addicts and those who abstain?

Old 10-07-2015, 08:27 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Not only that, but the article is over a year old.

However, here's the real reason that article was written without any regard for being factual. Check out the author:

Quote:
Charles "Cully" D. Stimson is a leading expert in criminal law, military law, military commissions and detention policy at The Heritage Foundation's Center for Legal and Judicial Studies.
That explains it all. Can anyone say agenda?

Old 10-07-2015, 09:04 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
I doubt any MJ afficianado would take the time to actually read the evidence...
By every metric MJ has been a disaster for Colorado.. well other than drugs being consumed... those have skyrocketed

More accidents
More fatalities
More pollution from dope growing
Many more hash oil explosions
More children at risk

Please.. tell me all the input and all the agencies and people are lying

Hot off the press

http://www.rmhidta.org/html/2015%20F...E%20IMPACT.pdf

POT ISNT SO INNOCENT ANYMORE

Marijuana Intoxication Blamed for More Deaths, Injuries:
CBS4 Investigates reporter Brian Maass,in May of 2015,did a report on marijuana intoxication and deaths.
One case cited was an 18 yearold former outstanding soccer player (Daniel Juarez)who was smoking marijuana with a friend and subsequently told the friend he did not want anymore because he was too high. According to witnesses, he began acting irrationally, running wild,stripping off his clothes and went into an apartment.
He then got a knife and stabbed himself 20 times, one of which pierced his heart. The
autopsy report showed 38.2 nanograms of THC in his blood at the time of death. The
level set for impaired driving by the state of Colorado is 5 nanograms.

A second case cited was a University of Wyoming 19 year old student (Levy Pongi)
who was visiting Denver. Apparently he and his friends were ingesting marijuana
edibles when the student began acting irrationally by upending furniture, tipping over
lamps then rushing out on the hotel balcony and jumping to his death. This student
had 7.2 nanograms of THC in his blood at time of death

A third case cited was a wife (Kristine Kirk) who called 911 to report her husband (Richard Kirk)
was acting erratically after eating marijuana edibles. While she was on the phone, her husband shot and killed her in front of their three children. The husband’s lawyer claimed he was not responsible for his actions due to “involuntary”
intoxication.

A fourth case cited was a 17year old Boulder high school student (Brant Clark) who committed suicide. According to his mother he had consumed a large amount of marijuana at a party and then suffered major psychotic episodes requiring emergency care at two hospitals over a threeday period. Three days later he took his own life
leaving behind a note that said, “Sorry for what I have done. I wasn’t thinking the night I smoked myself out.”
This case occurred in 2007 prior to the commercialization of medical marijuana.

A fifth case cited was an individual (Tron Doshe)who was returning home from a Colorado Rockies game and
had lost his keys. He attempted to climb the outside of the apartment building to reach his balcony when he fell to his
death. This death was ruled an accident. The autopsy report showed that this individual had 27.3 nanograms of
marijuana in his system, 5 times over Colorado’s legal limit and no other drugs were found in his system.

The last case cited was a college student (Luke Goodman) who was on a skiing vacation with his family in Keystone,
ingested marijuana edibles and subsequently shot himself to death. The autopsy report showed that he had 3.1 nanograms of THC in his system but that family members said he acted extremely irrational after ingesting the edibles

Will High Times of CannaNews print any of this..of course not

Last edited by notmeofficer; 10-07-2015 at 09:23 AM..

Old 10-07-2015, 09:32 AM

1,371 posts, read 1,933,130 times
Gee its amazing I've managed to make it to 55 and I started smoking at 14, and I drive high and operate heavy equipment while high I'd tell you more but its a busy day, we need to drop off a few thousand free samples at the local grade schools today

Old 10-07-2015, 09:36 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times
Chicago sees 74 heroin overdoses in 72 hours; fentanyl lacing feared

Chicago sees 74 heroin overdoses in 72 hours - UPI.com

^^^^I think this is the most dangerous drug on this planet.

Couple that with idiots who want to cut it with more morphine making it a deadly cocktail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies