Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2016, 05:46 PM

109 posts, read 68,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Sounds like the dead guy was from the militia.

"During that arrest, there were shots fired," the FBI said. "One individual who was a subject of a federal probable cause arrest is deceased. ... One individual suffered non-life threatening injuries."

Ammon Bundy Arrested, Follower Killed, During Confrontation With Law Enforcement In Oregon
Another patriot murdered by the U.S. government. Since BLM is quiet about this the recently departed must be white.

Old 01-27-2016, 05:52 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,837,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
When "they" come for you and yours remember this.
What a moronic statement. Bundy et al are thieves, pure and simple. Federal land doesn't belong to them. I for one am VERY happy that our government holds land that it makes available for ALL people. As it is, the government leases millions of acres of grazing rights to ranchers at ridiculously cheap rates. But that's not enough for the likes of the Bundy's who think only THEY deserve to use federal land, for free! To make money for THEM!! They will fence it to keep you and I out and do anything with it to make a buck -- including selling it to foreigners. They only care about themselves. Maybe YOU want to see endless fences around what little free land we have left in this country, but I don't.

Bundy and his cronies can rot in jail for the rest of their lives as far as I'm concerned. Keep America free for ALL Americans, I say.

Old 01-27-2016, 05:52 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
Quote:
If you had any compassion instead of hubris you would not celebrate this man's loss.
I reserve compassion for those worthy.
Suicidal clowns are not worthy.
Quote:
He was valuable, uplifting, and stood for something.
If mooching off fed lands is 'something' worth standing for.
Quote:
It's easy to comment about him on an anonymous board.
As you've proven here.
Quote:
Who among you would face off against the cops for something YOU believed it. Some of us have and you sound like little men childish fools.
Screaming at the meter maid doesn't count.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:05 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupBro View Post
Careful with them personal attacks sonny.
Nothing personal about it.

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
A man, a good man who believed in something is dead. Lying on a road and all the wannabe's here smack of the chicken ****s which never did anything real in their lives. If you had any compassion instead of hubris you would not celebrate this man's loss. He was valuable, uplifting, and stood for something. It's easy to comment about him on an anonymous board. Who among you would face off against the cops for something YOU believed it. Some of us have and you sound like little men childish fools.
He fantasized about going out in a blaze of glory. He got his wish. I'm fine with that.

5,152 posts, read 8,530,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They are investigating, would you rather have a quick answer or the right answer. The witnesses indicated they had guns in the car but I don't wee anything indicated he pointed his gun at them.
This is a likely finding. While they may have been they shot was not armed unless he had his hands up the cops don't have to time to see who is armed and who is unarmed so....

Old 01-27-2016, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
I reserve compassion for those worthy.
Suicidal clowns are not worthy.

If mooching off fed lands is 'something' worth standing for.

As you've proven here.

Screaming at the meter maid doesn't count.
you and me? we're done.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:07 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
Quote:
you and me? we're done.
No. You're done.

If only your boys in Oregon had surrendered so easily, this thread wouldn't exist.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
No. You're done.

If only your boys in Oregon had surrendered so easily, this thread wouldn't exist.
The dirty deed backed by the force of rules or laws. The hiding place of the weak and fearful.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:11 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,469,703 times
I'm open to the possibility that the Hammond's are being persecuted, but these guys just went about "supporting" the Hammonds entirely the wrong way to the point where I'm not even sure if they gave much of a crap about the Hammonds. They would've drawn plenty of attention to the case with an unarmed occupation of that site given Bundy's father's "fame". I also don't understand all this anti-government hooplah. It's fairly debatable whether large swaths of the West would've been settled without the Federal gov't, which did most of the legwork of ethnically cleansing large swaths of the West of Native Americans. Talk about irony.

Last edited by TylerJAX; 01-27-2016 at 06:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies