Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 09:44 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
No. No grains of salt. The left called the right liars for seven long freaking years. They made up every excuse in the book as to why he's not really a Marxist. We all knew he was lying through his teeth when he said marriage is between a man and a woman. We all knew he was lying through his teeth about everything. In fact he probably grew up as a Muslim too but dropped religion a long time ago. It's why his entire life is a Freudian slip.
None of your post is grounded in reality, especially if you are actually upset over this. But don't worry, next month is National Ice Cream Month. So that should make you feel better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 05:41 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Good idea! You can have parades, too! Hundreds of straight, white males marching together showing off their tan lines and singing white guy songs like, "Friends in Low Places". To prove you're straight you could have straight guy themed floats: "Dropped By Our Girlfriends" or "Paying Child Support For Six Kids".

Just think....you could spend the whole month complaining about affirmative action!

I think you should petition the President and tell him the straight, white guys should have a month too because it just isn't fair that there is a whole month for breast cancer awareness and you're feeling left out.
Do tell! What racist rant would you go on for a black male month? Assuming there's any left to actually walk down any streets of course and stuff...

Old 06-02-2016, 05:43 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
None of your post is grounded in reality, especially if you are actually upset over this. But don't worry, next month is National Ice Cream Month. So that should make you feel better.
That's exactly what I would expect from someone who never was able to get the square peg in the round hole.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:10 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,673 times
What happened to the days when back in 1960 an aging man living next door was called a confirmed bachelor. That if another man moved in with him it was simply two men living together....who back in the day wore sneakers....like boys. ? There were no labels and their was no persecution. Or the two spinsters who lived together who never married? People did not question what they did sexually.

People were not concerned with the private lives of others because what happened behind closed doors was PRIVATE.

NOW everyone knows every ones business. The idea that if stats are true and one tenth of one present of the population have an out of the norm sex life....then it really is not important.

This topic only serves to defect from important matters such as poverty.....murder....and a general sense of hopelessness that exists in lower end America because the corporations abandoned the children of those servants who made them rich.

Economics is key----not a stupid fixation of sexuality.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:26 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You mean like all the cons on this forum who can only think of sex when it comes to gays? Like them?
I don't know, even for heterosexuals it's about the sex.......making a family and all that good stuff.

I am just not sure sex or passing out 'special months' is part of the President's job description, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Most gay prides are in June Makes perfect sense. straights are bothered I see
It has been June Bride month.........stealing from married people, again!

Since time immemorial young ladies, and second time rounders as well, have chosen the month of June as the most popular choice for their wedding day.
However the original reason for this choice may surprise you.

https://open.abc.net.au/explore/22074

Last edited by wildflower82; 06-02-2016 at 09:36 AM..

Old 06-02-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
That's exactly what I would expect from someone who never was able to get the square peg in the round hole.
Oh we know, it is a big scary world out there and for some reason this non-issue is an issue for you.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:58 PM

3,841 posts, read 3,068,256 times
Did Hallmark Cards make a big financial contribution to Bathroom Barry's retirement fund?

Old 06-03-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Did Hallmark Cards make a big financial contribution to Bathroom Barry's retirement fund?
Probably not, did you know today is National Donut Day? Where is all the "outrage" from that?

Old 06-03-2016, 03:00 PM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand sixteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and fortieth.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ide-month-2016
BLT month gee!

Old 06-03-2016, 03:05 PM

18,498 posts, read 9,164,949 times
Perhaps Trump will promise to designate a Mistreat Anyone Who Is Percieved To Be Different month if elected.

Should get him a lot of votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies