Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 09:49 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Fairy tale? Any child with some coding experience and networking could have hacked Hillary's server. Whether you understand this or not is not relevant. The fact is that her server was hacked or the emails would not be being "released" by others.

Anything connected to the internet is completely vulnerable to those who know how to exploit networks and people. Point and click people have no concept of digital transmission and how networking operates. A truly "secure" system that connects to the internet will NEVER exist. EVERY "security" measure can be exploited.
The fact is that a thorough investigation by the FBI turned up ZERO evidence that her server was hacked.

The e-mails from Clinton's servers have been released by the government because of FOIA requests.

So, yes, you are concocting a fairy tale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 11:40 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You can bet whatever you want.

The FBI did an exhaustive investigation, and was unable to find ANY evidence that the Clinton server was actually breached. They may believe that it was breached, like you, but they haven't found any evidence. In the meantime, we have numerous incidents of actual government servers being breached. Data has actually been leaked.

And yesterday, Trump was calling on Russia to do more hacking. I would hope that Trump supporters would not approve of that at all. But it seems that some do.
No matter how many times you dems repeat that lie, it doesn't make it true.

Trump called for anyone that had the emails to release them. He never called for anyone to do any hacking.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your lies to smear Trump.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:42 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Wow, talk about blinders.

There is no evidence that Clinton's servers were hacked, yet you insist they were.

There is evidence that the DNC emails were hacked by Russian hackers, (even reported by Fox News) and yet you say no way.

I wish I could say I'm surprised at this, but, sadly, I'm not.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:45 AM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
HAHAH..the stupid lame stream media was snookered again! Will they ever learn that Donald Trump is a master at showing you for the idiots you are

The DNC convention is going on RIGHT NOW! The entire left wing media is not covering it, instead its non stop discussions about Trump. Using retarded phrases like "Borderline treason" and yada yada yada....

Meanwhile THE DNC convention is not being talked about, or even mentioned...its a master stroke. Well played Mr. Tump..well played.
Surprise, surprise.... It's not as though they have anything real to offer.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:48 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Wow, talk about blinders. No evidence will be enough for you guys, none.
What evidence?

You guys are claiming that this was Russian government hacking to effect the US elections to benefit Trump. You are also claiming that Trump is in collusion with the Russians.

Meanwhile, the hacking of the DNC started before Trump even announced he was running.

You dems have gone full on conspiracy theory here without the slightest bit of evidence.

Take your tinfoil off, then get back to us.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:53 AM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
So the DNC claims. Which doesn't change the fact that the content which was released was damning. Hey don't rig elections if you don't want to get caught. Don't send racist emails especially when you claim to be for those the racism is about. The DNC is justifiably embarrassed. Who wouldn't be. They were exposed for what they really are.
I listened to Trumps dialog today. The blah blah blah filtered out, his words were "If the Russians hacked the emails and they have them I hope they release them, I would like to see what's on them".
That is a far cry from asking them to hack more.
We are concerned about a foreign government trying to influence our elections? Well pot meet kettle....
We topple Governments we don't like. Ask Iran how that felt when they got stuck with the Shah.... Yeah we rigged that one.
Ask the Philippines how it felt as we manipulated their government for years.
How many nations have we done this to? We don't have the moral high ground to cry foul if someone tries to do it to us.
I am not cheering it on because Trump will never get my vote. I am disappointed to see people taking the DNC's side in this given the content. The DNC did take active steps to affect the outcome of the primary in favor of Hillary.
As yet I have seen no evidence that Russia, nor China or any other country is involved.
And how about the Obama's attempts to influence Israeli elections against Netanyahu:

The JPost

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported | TheHill

Old 07-28-2016, 11:53 AM

2,820 posts, read 2,113,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's amazing how Trump supporters so willingly ignore the evidence that is presented to them.

Assange releases info that is leaked to him.

In the case of the DNC e-mails, Assange didn't hack into the DNC. Someone else did. And that someone else then leaked the e-mails to Assange. In this particular case, the hacker fingerprints, the traces that the hackers left behind, are the tell-tale traces of Russian state hackers. Ergo, Russian state hackers hack into the DNC. They then organize the information they've obtained. Cherry-picking the info they want to release, and releasing it according to a timetable they design. The vehicle they choose to use to release the info is Wikileaks.

Assange is a great vehicle to use, because he's not an American, but he is an avowed enemy of Clinton.

Oh . . . Well, thank you for clearing that all up. That changes everything. The content of the e-mails is no longer pertinent.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:54 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,596,541 times
people, GUCCIFER testified that hundreds of hackers around the world had
Hillary's emails. We're talking about twizzler-munching teenagers from all
over the world reading American secrets.

Hillary and Obama are sick jokes of excuses for leaders who should
be thrown in a dungeon and pissed on.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:54 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
What evidence?
Easy enough to find. from Fox News:

Russian ties: Ex-intel official says evidence on hacked DNC servers points to nation state | Fox News

Old 07-28-2016, 11:55 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
Oh . . . Well, thank you for clearing that all up. That changes everything. The content of the e-mails is no longer pertinent.
Trying to put words into my mouth that weren't said is just an attempt to undermine the credibility of my post. Would you like me to start doing that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies