Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 10:41 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Yes, because Americans have become a weak, entitled, embarrassment of a people.
This post is a micro-aggression against people in general.

You will need some sensitivity training before you can post again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 11:01 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
It promotes dangerous ideas... like placing limits on government.
Oh... the HORROR

Old 08-04-2016, 11:02 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
This post is a micro-aggression against people in general.

You will need some sensitivity training before you can post again.
Where's the nearest "safe space"?

Old 08-04-2016, 11:52 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
for the love of all that is holy, this ***t has GOT to stop!

Federal Agency Says Wearing Gadsden Flag Might Constitute Racial Harassment. Here’s Why. | Tribunist

Gadsden flag under EEOC microscope: Agency unclear if iconic 'Don't Tread on Me' design is racist - Washington Times

seems that an AA at a Federal job complained about a worker wearing it on a hat. Now it's being investigated for potential racism
I'm going to go out and find all kinds of pins, buttons, hats, and the flag itself to wear and fly because I no longer give a damn if someone gets butthurt over something like this. If it hurts their feelings, who cares.

There comes a point when a segment pushes people too far...those people rise up and rebel. It is definitely coming if these clown shoes don't stop their sniveling and nastiness - and I will absolutely join in that rebellion. I'm tired of these jackasses.

Old 08-05-2016, 12:23 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
This looks like a non-story to me.

Old 08-05-2016, 12:26 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,956,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I know when it's from - - I also know the kind of people who I see flying it proudly today. I'm not into hanging out with angry paranoid white guy.
Just because I keep extra tin foil in the pantry and four pallets of ammo in the garage I'm not paranoid. I'm prepared.

Old 08-05-2016, 05:48 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
I have the Gadsten flag flying in my b̶u̶n̶k̶e̶r̶ safe room.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:00 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
There's a guy in my community with a Gadsden flag bumper sticker on his car...right next to a "Who is John Galt?" bumper sticker. Not somebody I have any inclination to get to know. I guarantee we won't have anything in common.

Last edited by randomparent; 08-05-2016 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-05-2016, 06:09 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Default social justice narrative is another avenue to rewrite our history

Quote:

Federal Agency Says Wearing Gadsden Flag Might Constitute Racial Harassment. Here’s Why. | Tribunist

Gadsden flag under EEOC microscope: Agency unclear if iconic 'Don't Tread on Me' design is racist - Washington Times

seems that an AA at a Federal job complained about a worker wearing it on a hat. Now it's being investigated for potential racism
Attempt to accumulate power and gain territory by expanding and restricting language and images at the expense of others under the pretext of being offended. Guiding principle, 'it is what I perceive it to be', perception is reality.

Distort reality and create a world of negativity and division for profit.

A no lose situation for the offended and a no win situation for everyone else. The rules of course administered by the government and media propaganda machine.

The morphing of symbols and words to fit the social justice narrative is another avenue to rewrite our history as michelle obama advocated in her speech given in PR. No journalist asked her to explain what she meant by having to rewrite our hsitory but now we know.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:12 AM

30,069 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:

The flag has flown over my farm for ten years. Occasionally there is a red "Liberty and Union" flag with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies