Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 07:16 AM

3,875 posts, read 4,702,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Remember when people quaked in their boots about JFK reporting to the Pope?

It's a shame that the specific kind of ignorance that leads to this kind of fear hasn't died out yet.

Amen!

Old 08-11-2016, 07:21 AM

28,928 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
We don't have Sharia Law here in the US. If Muslims ever get their way, we will. You've been warned.
yeah, these people don't have a clue, none, and the worst thing is, by the time they will, it will be way to late. Our government has made a pact with these people and that is why they are so against Trump.

When Trump called Obama and Hillary co-conspirators, he was right...

I wonder, just how many people in this country realize, how much of our real estate these Muslims own. They are buying us out, and our government is selling us out....

Old 08-11-2016, 07:25 AM

15,867 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, these people don't have a clue, none, and the worst thing is, by the time they will, it will be way to late. Our government has made a pact with these people and that is why they are so against Trump.

When Trump called Obama and Hillary co-conspirators, he was right...

I wonder, just how many people in this country realize, how much of our real estate these Muslims own. They are buying us out, and our government is selling us out....
Please define Sharia law. Do so without Googling.

The more people post about it, the more it's clear that they have no idea what it means. And as for "not knowing," I lived in the East End of London - an area that is known as a "no go" zone. I was safer and made to feel much more accepted there by my Muslim friends as a Jew than I did growing up in the deep South where my family and I faced violence due to our faith. The perpetrators? Not Muslims.

So crying about Muslims taking over? Not something I'm much concerned with. Not to mention I would welcome more Arab, Turkish, Persian, and southeast Asian restaurants.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:26 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Please define Sharia law. Do so without Googling.

The more people post about it, the more it's clear that they have no idea what it means. And as for "not knowing," I lived in the East End of London - an area that is known as a "no go" zone. I was safer and made to feel much more accepted there by my Muslim friends as a Jew than I did growing up in the deep South where my family and I faced violence due to our faith. The perpetrators? Not Muslims.

So crying about Muslims taking over? Not something I'm much concerned with. Not to mention I would welcome more Arab, Turkish, Persian, and southeast Asian restaurants.
Wow, will Disney be buying the rights to that story.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:29 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
You mean the same way some elected officials do that are Christians when they come face to face with something that's against there beliefs
Yes, but there is a slight difference. There are no "Christian" laws that is going to affect my daily life (and I am not a Christian) but there are a lot of Islamic laws which apply to everybody. What if her constituents want that women wear hijab in public anywhere in her district? What if they want to segregate restaurants/pools/buses by sex? What if they want to turn her district into little Somalia? And I don't mean eating ethnic food. How's she gonna vote?

Old 08-11-2016, 07:32 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,993,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I see many people have scoffed at your comment. It amazes me how people can just think things like that can never happen here. I'd love have them sit with a couple friends of mine that had to leave their country because it was getting to the point of convert or die. Years ago he told me that those that follow Islam can live along side Catholics with no issues, as long as things were balanced. The more the scales tipped in favor of Islam, the more control they took. Do people have their heads so far in the sand they don't see what has happened in other parts of the world ?
Believe me. I know. Look at France. It now has a muslim population of 10%. Terrorist attacks are at all time high in that country. If a muslim eventually has to choose between you or another muslim, who do you think they will choose? We have a 1% population and had multiple attacks in the past year. Ever since obama took office I see muslims everywhere. Look at history. History repeats itself. Theres a reason our ancestors in europe drove them out hundreds of years ago.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:42 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Believe me. I know. Look at France. It now has a muslim population of 10%. Terrorist attacks are at all time high in that country. If a muslim eventually has to choose between you or another muslim, who do you think they will choose? We have a 1% population and had multiple attacks in the past year. Ever since obama took office I see muslims everywhere. Look at history. History repeats itself. Theres a reason our ancestors in europe drove them out hundreds of years ago.
50+ Muslim majority countries are hell-holes for Women, LGBT and Minoritites. No gay pride parades, women are chattle, and Minoritites second class citizens.

Marseille, France has the highest Muslim population percentage at 40% and it also ranks as the most violent city in Europe.

The Islamophilic Democrats would have you believe that everything is a coincidence and global warming makes the US Muslims who are only 1% of the population, commit acts of terror.

Old 08-11-2016, 08:05 AM

28,928 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Sharia Laws

1. Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

2. A man can beat his wife for insubordination
3. Meat eaten must come from animals that are sacrificed to Allah
4. a woman cannot drive a car
5. theft is punishable by the amputation of the right hand
6. A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death (which is why they won't talk against their religion)
7. A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death
8. A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9.
9. A Muslim girls clitoris should be cut
10. A Muslim divorce wife loses custody of all children over 6
11. Testimonies of 4 males are required to prove rape

there are more, but I don't remember, but the most dangerous to American's is the first and proves my point.

They are brainwashed from the time they are born to adhere to this law...and they should engage in lies to advance the Muslim belief...they are also taught to breed to advance this belief...

So I care not what anyone says in favor of them...it is a very dangerous religion...b/c it borders on such things that Americas fought to rid this country of....

As I said, my son worked with them...and when they received their paychecks, they disappeared never to be seen again...for the money...all the money they make they donate to the cause...

Old 08-11-2016, 08:16 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
How will the liberals reconcile this, since they favor both gays and muslims?
This liberal says that if the parade has the permits, the parade happens. And any muslim - or christian or jew - who doesn't like it can stay home and pound sand instead.

This liberal also says that gay people can't be denied a parade permit just because they're gay.

I hope you can stop worrying now and get on with your day.

Old 08-11-2016, 08:22 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,182,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
This liberal says that if the parade has the permits, the parade happens. And any muslim - or christian or jew - who doesn't like it can stay home and pound sand instead.

This liberal also says that gay people can't be denied a parade permit just because they're gay.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next Gay Pride parade in Minnesota District 60B.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies