Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 02:25 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Point to a post where I said that. Good luck.
You don't have to have said it explicitly.

Your bias and fear are based on the idea that you think ALL Muslims follow the same agenda.

A point you made clear when you said:

"When Muslims gain majority, the rights and safety of these three groups plummet."

The three groups being women, LGBTQ, and minorities.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:29 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,905,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So your Muslim neighbor, who just happens to teach constitutional law, represents all Muslims in the world?
That's why everybody should be judged on their own. Not all Muslims are the same. You can't group a billion people together and say they act the same.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yes, but every Islamic Republic is: 100% of them. Why is that?
Theocracies.

I know a lot of Christians who are anti-LGBTQ. Why is that?

Old 08-11-2016, 02:48 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You don't have to have said it explicitly.

Your bias and fear are based on the idea that you think ALL Muslims follow the same agenda.

A point you made clear when you said:

"When Muslims gain majority, the rights and safety of these three groups plummet."

The three groups being women, LGBTQ, and minorities.
It is never all Muslims, and it doesnt have to be 'all' for there to be a concern.

My earlier statement is correct though:
"When Muslims gain majority, the rights and safety of these three groups (Women, LGBT, and Minorities) plummet."

Old 08-11-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
It is never all Muslims, and it doesnt have to be 'all' for there to be a concern.

My earlier statement is correct though:
"When Muslims gain majority, the rights and safety of these three groups (Women, LGBT, and Minorities) plummet."
So you have the power of prophecy.

Because there's no evidence that that statement is correct.

I would point out that the current Muslims in Congress are pro-women, pro-LGBTQ, and pro-minorities.

Why would you think that if more Muslims get elected, that they would be anti-women, anti-LGBTQ, and anti-minority? In fact, that's not even logical, when Muslims are a minority.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:54 PM

Quote:
So you have the power of prophecy.

Because there's no evidence that that statement is correct.

I would point out that the current Muslims in Congress are pro-women, pro-LGBTQ, and pro-minorities.

Why would you think that if more Muslims get elected, that they would be anti-women, anti-LGBTQ, and anti-minority? In fact, that's not even logical, when Muslims are a minority.
There are 50+ Muslim majority countries that do not even allow a Gay Pride Parade.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
There are 50+ Muslim majority countries that do not even allow a Gay Pride Parade.
Theocracies.

The United States is a secular nation.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:57 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I thought women weren't allowed in politics under Sharia law?
Yes, but this isn't a sharia state... yet!

The thing is the Koran teaches that lying to infidels to promote Islam is entirely acceptable. We are an infidel state, so expect many Trojan horses as they conquer from within.

The fact that Clinton had the Miami terrorists father behind her at the very moment she was bloviating about the tragedy... says everything I need to know about her.

The cheerleaders will say she didn't know; if this is true then it's another example of how inept she is. If it's not true, and they knew, it shows how arrogant she is, and how little she really gives a sht about LGBT. Slap in the face either way.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Yes, but this isn't a sharia state... yet!

The thing is the Koran teaches that lying to infidels to promote Islam is entirely acceptable. We are an infidel state, so expect many Trojan horses as they conquer from within.

The fact that Clinton had the Miami terrorists father behind her at the very moment she was sayong how tragic it was... says everything I need to know about her.

The cheerleaders will say she didn't know; if this is true then it's another example of how inept she is. If it's not true, and they knew, it shows how arrogant she is, and how little she really gives a sht about LGBT. Slap in the face either way.
It will never be a "sharia state". The United States is not a theocracy.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Theocracies.

The United States is a secular nation.
Even worse, along with not allowing Gay Pride Parades, they are bigots who do not give equal rights to other religious groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies