Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2016, 08:29 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Funny, seeing as the first man came from Africa.

"God" has done alot of things, I wonder why he can't stop the violence and atrocities that us humans face...
Wow your so cool. But notice young man where you fail. The men who migrated north from subsaharan Africa to the coast and to Europe and those to the west in Asia established civilization and technology beyond belief. While in Africa there was neither the invention of the wheel or the sail let alone vast civilization . In other words, the ones who stayed lived the way they lived for thousands of years before. Doesn't really say much now does it?

Old 08-14-2016, 08:31 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yeah and when that neighborhood lacks investment and has higher insurance rates? Racism!
OK, why do you think investors WON'T invest in those areas?

Why do you think insurance is high there?

YOU do the "math"!

Old 08-14-2016, 08:32 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,164,409 times
Quote:
You don't have to apologize on their behalf I know that you can't control what they post. I don't get bothered anymore because I know 9 times out of 10 they wouldn't say half the stuff they post to my or any other Black person's face.

And I agree with your other post, contrary to what people my assume on here I don't think shooting and attacking LEO's is the solution.
The solution is STOP COMMITTING CRIMES...and when asked to put up your hands....do it. There ya go! Problem solved.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:35 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The significance of this turn of events is important. It marks a shift from the assumption that law enforcement is acting in good faith to the assumption that law enforcement will kill and fabricate a false narrative.

Cycle of Insurgency: What does Milwaukee mean? – The Fifth Column

This idea falls entirely in the lap of law enforcement and those who control law enforcement. Over and over we have seen officers lie and get away with it. When one is fired we see those pulling the strings reinstate them.

This is only going to get worse until we decide that no one is above the law.
Over and over we have seen officers ACCUSED then later after the investigations and court trials we see them found NOT GUILTY.

"that no one is above the law." The rioters SHOULD be charged and taken to court.

Those inciting the "protesters" should be charged with "inciting a riot". No one should be above the law.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:38 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
Quote:
Funny, seeing as the first man came from Africa.
I call B.S.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:39 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
BLM is a movement designed to bring about police reform and changes in the justice system.
I don't perceive people who loot, destroy personal property, and murder police and are influenced by the BLM "movement" really give a damn about "police reform".

You and others can proclaim over and over BLM isn't inciting people into doing these horrific things until blue in the face. I think they are. Your denial doesn't make your statement true.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:42 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You didn't wait until all the fact are out so why should they?

Civilized people don't act this way. This is what we are dealing with in this country now.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:43 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Over and over we have seen officers ACCUSED then later after the investigations and court trials we see them found NOT GUILTY.
The problem with that is not because they are not guilty. Once again, the officers in the Tamir Rice case LIED. They lied. What was done? Nothing.

Quote:
"that no one is above the law." The rioters SHOULD be charged and taken to court.
Those who break the law and are caught are charged. They are charged. Once again, they are charged. A cop does something and they get the system to cover for them.

Quote:
Those inciting the "protesters" should be charged with "inciting a riot". No one should be above the law.
Civil disobedience is something that the founders understood had to be allowed to flourish where need be.

It's why we got so many of our rights protected.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:44 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I don't perceive those who are influenced by the BLM "movement" give a damn about "police reform".

You and others can proclaim over and over BLM isn't inciting people into doing these horrific things until blue in the face. Your denial doesn't make your statement true.
Go out there and ask why they are rioting. You probably will hear them say something about law enforcement and police being able to shoot and kill black people because they are scared or they are ego tripping.

Just because you write something doesn't make it true.

Old 08-14-2016, 08:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I don't perceive people who loot, destroy personal property, and murder police and are influenced by the BLM "movement" really give a damn about "police reform".

You and others can proclaim over and over BLM isn't inciting people into doing these horrific things until blue in the face. I think they are. Your denial doesn't make your statement true.
Without reform the answer will be violence in return. It's how the United States was founded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies