Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 02:44 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Getting scary out there!1 Glad I'm in safer Australia. No,place is totally safe, we have scum here too. Just saw that a white male at a Taco Bell drive thru was killed by a robber in Lorain Ohio. Suspect was described as-this STUNNED me tbh- a black male!! Are all of you as stunned as I was??
I'm guessing that there will not be any rioting in the streets of Lorain, OH today
But if things were reversed, look out! Can anyone honestly answer me WHY that is? For a victimized race, they sure do victimize a lot of other's don't they? If a ghetto thug gets so much as a parking ticket, Armageddon will follow. When some black criminal kills a whitey, crickets. Why? People here ask me about this stuff, and I can;t give answers. I must admit, that in the past 8-10 months or so, I'm REALLY becoming embarrassed to be a liberal. I always stood on the side of total fairness for ALL, not preferential kid glove treatment for a self-proclaimed "victim" What about the Lorain OH man? HE's a victim too, but he's white so it's not a big deal. I don;t know him, but I'm willing to bet that his life is a hell of a lot more productive and worthwhile than the ghetto trash that killed him. does his death right any previous wrongs?
Dumb post.

When a white person kills a black person and is arrested there are not any riots.

There have been officer involved shootings in NC and recently in the news a white man shot and killed a 20 year old black man who was leaving a house party in the Raleigh, NC area and there was no riots. There weren't any.

Also, I live in Ohio. Recently two white men beat up a black man in broad daylight not too far from his house. There were no riots here. One of them admitted on Facebook that the beating was "in the name of the white race."

Old 08-15-2016, 03:01 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,125,629 times
The stuff in the stores in better in Milwaukee than Raleigh.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:04 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
Another case of a Cop shooting a Black man, and then a riot breaks out afterwards. And from what I heard, the man shot got shot was armed with a stolen weapon. Can't people wait until all the facts come out?

Violence breaks out in Milwaukee following officer-involved shooting | FOX6Now.com

A black Officer shot a fleeing black man that was armed and with a Rap Sheet and there are still riots.

No excuse.
at all but that is just what the rioters are using this event for.....just an excuse.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:10 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,483,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sister of Armed Man Killed By Milwaukee Cops Tells Rioters to Burn ‘Sh*t Down’ in the Suburbs

“Burning down sh*t ain’t going to help nothing. Y’all burning down sh*t we need in our community. Take that sh*t to the suburbs. Burn that sh*t down. We need our weave. I don’t wear it, but we need it.”

The mentality of BLM and their supporters...
If they "bring that **** to the suburbs" they're going to get killed. Decent people will not sit back and do nothing while that angry mob of uneducated black sub-humans burn down our homes and cars. Those carrying the lit torches will be the first to go. If they wish to burn down their own 'hoods, good for them, idiot fools. They'd better think twice before venturing out to burn and loot mine.

Why is law enforcement putting up with this? They have the power.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:24 PM

37,954 posts, read 17,893,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Again, you avoid the banker. Just emphasizing my point here.

As an aside, $140 for a single mom working at McD's isn't always easy to come by.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Passenger Side at 1A Auto.com
Pick N Pull that part is $20-$25

Old 08-15-2016, 03:44 PM

455 posts, read 283,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
If they "bring that **** to the suburbs" they're going to get killed. Decent people will not sit back and do nothing while that angry mob of uneducated black sub-humans burn down our homes and cars. Those carrying the lit torches will be the first to go. If they wish to burn down their own 'hoods, good for them, idiot fools. They'd better think twice before venturing out to burn and loot mine.

Why is law enforcement putting up with this? They have the power.

lmao. you aint going to do anything rambo.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:01 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,038,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Dumb post.

When a white person kills a black person and is arrested there are not any riots.

There have been officer involved shootings in NC and recently in the news a white man shot and killed a 20 year old black man who was leaving a house party in the Raleigh, NC area and there was no riots. There weren't any.

Also, I live in Ohio. Recently two white men beat up a black man in broad daylight not too far from his house. There were no riots here. One of them admitted on Facebook that the beating was "in the name of the white race."

Instead of answering my question, you insult my post. Answer why blacks riot over pretty everything not going there way these days. Theres been unarmed whites killed by cops-no riots. why not? why do so many blacks play the victim card when asked to follow the rules. I can give a ton of example of that in my experience when I lived in America-but why bother-you'd dismiss them as false and stupid. We can both cherry pick examples, but from what I'm seeing in the news over there, BLM is embracing racism and victimhood like no other. i know lots of white do wrong, at least i can admit it. Is this ok in your black apologist "mind"

https://www.facebook.com/jessicaburl...4/?pnref=story

Old 08-15-2016, 04:02 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,038,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post

lol you're right-especially if those suburbanites are expecting a fair fight. It is usually a mob that chooses the easiest targets

Old 08-15-2016, 04:04 PM

455 posts, read 283,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Instead of answering my question, you insult my post. Answer why blacks riot over pretty everything not going there way these days. Theres been unarmed whites killed by cops-no riots. why not? why do so many blacks play the victim card when asked to follow the rules. I can give a ton of example of that in my experience when I lived in America-but why bother-you'd dismiss them as false and stupid. We can both cherry pick examples, but from what I'm seeing in the news over there, BLM is embracing racism and victimhood like no other. i know lots of white do wrong, at least i can admit it. Is this ok in your black apologist "mind"

https://www.facebook.com/jessicaburl...4/?pnref=story
because white people dont value white life. white people dont view themselves as part of a community. the majority never views themselves in that way in anything.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:04 PM

18,464 posts, read 7,103,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
I wouldn't be so sure about that. The suburbs are very well armed.

Start with a 12 guage bean bag round and go up from there.

Ever hear of a "candy cane" load?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies