Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 10:41 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I hope the law is in the business of right and wrong.. we pay indirectly when rioting takes place.. the insurance companies place the added costs to all who have a policy with them and explain they have to raise premiums because of added costs.. so we have to pay for those who destroy. So the rioting continues. There is no deterrent.
Then the business shops (as they are free to do) for another Insurance company.

People must be able to determine what is right and wrong for themselves. If a person is wanting the federal government to do that for them, then perhaps they should check out the governments in the ME, as their governments are more than willing to dictate their version of right and wrong to their citizens.

People in the U.S. can not have their cake and eat it too. The government in the business of creating laws on the behalf of it's citizens can not have one law effect one group of people while other groups scapegoat, scot-free. That is inequality under the law, plain and simple.

Taxes must fall equally under the law. If they do not, then there is a problem with taxing and the laws that govern it.

The deterrent for people's behavior, is that which I stated ... the ghost town. When the people in the town are forced to leave it due to the fact that they can no longer live in the placed where they p'd .... and that happens enough times, they will soon figure it out. So the next time they get their panties in a bunch, maybe they won't be so quick to do a rinse and repeat of before.

No additional taxing needed and big brother can go find another crises to facilitate as there are many from which to choose.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:43 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Which blacks are you gonna send the tax notice to?

Go ahead...send me the tax bill. I've got something special in mind for it.

Hint: when I'm done, you're gonna need to raise a helluva lot more taxes.
Is that your reaction?.. more riots.. great response.. for a call for more destruction. The insurance payers will pay.. do you think that we don't pay in the end anyway.. who picks up the tab?. insurance companies.. if a police car is burnt.. we taxpayers pick up the bill.

problem is looting and burning gets nowhere .. it is criminal behavior by thugs who want more freebees.

The sneaker stores are their favorites and big screen tv's.. We see them taking the stuff. Disgusting actions put on the black race making all blacks look bad. I don't see much push back to the rioting.. your response is expected.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:44 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Cut off all food stamps and welfare payments to every address in the infected area.
Because it is important to punish infants and children? In fact, punish the innocent people who did nothing twice? How very illogical.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
A tax on the entire community is unfair to the innocent. What I would suggest it:

1) If a kid misses over X number of days of school, or fails to maintain a passing average, they lose any public assistance going for him/her to the family. Give the parents an incentive to get involved with the kid's education.

2) If a minor is arrested for a felony-the entire family loses any benefits. No welfare, no EBT, no food stamps, no section 8. Again, give the parents a reason to actually parent.

Not just the "black community"-anyone.

Just a start.
^^^^ This

Old 08-15-2016, 10:47 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,913,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Jesus Christ, so all of the black community are now rioters.

Nah, this thread isn't racist at all.
Right wingers this is how some of them speak then womder why no one wants to join there party.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Then the business shops (as they are free to do) for another Insurance company.

People must be able to determine what is right and wrong for themselves. If a person is wanting the federal government to do that for them, then perhaps they should check out the governments in the ME, as their governments are more than willing to dictate their version of right and wrong to their citizens.

People in the U.S. can not have their cake and eat it too. The government in the business of creating laws on the behalf of it's citizens can not have one law effect one group of people while other groups scapegoat, scot-free. That is inequality under the law, plain and simple.

Taxes must fall equally under the law. If they do not, then there is a problem with taxing and the laws that govern it.

The deterrent for people's behavior, is that which I stated ... the ghost town. When the people in the town are forced to leave it due to the fact that they can no longer live in the placed where they p'd .... and that happens enough times, they will soon figure it out. So the next time they get their panties in a bunch, maybe they won't be so quick to do a rinse and repeat of before.

No additional taxing needed and big brother can go find another crises to facilitate as there are many from which to choose.
Problem is the ghost town breeds drugs, ghetto atmosphere, I saw it first hand in Asbury Park.. that is a bad solution.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:49 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
No one was discussing BLM. The OP was discussing Black tax payers. Keep it there.

If they were not then then the OP is more or less idiotic. Are we some sort of anarchist society that has never seen this before?

Businesses and real estate must carry insurance, or assume the risks. Obviously any public damage will come from public funds to restore it if they are not also insured, that is if service is restored.

If one cannot profitably run a business they will shut it down. If a community has high taxes and few perks for those taxes, then rents and real estate must fall.

if the neighborhood is predominately black, then in one way or another they will pay.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
Should all white people pay a special tax to deal with the damages caused by domestic terrorists like the sovereign citizens, Bundy's Mormon militia and groups like the Oathkeepers?
Quote:
domestic terrorists like the sovereign citizens
Of course this is what the majority of people think as this is what they have been led to believe.

By today's definition of terrorists, George Washington and his militia would be one.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:50 AM

455 posts, read 283,687 times
what about people who are half black. is the op going to throw me a discount rate compared to regular blacks with 2 black parents?

Old 08-15-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Jesus Christ, so all of the black community are now rioters.

Nah, this thread isn't racist at all.
indirectly if the black neighborhood burns their businesses, the business is no more and does not carry the tax base in that neighborhood.the businesses no longer pay taxes to the town... the more businesses there are in that town the more tax dollars they can spend in the community. . so in the end, with less businesses paying taxes, they have services cut, their property tax is raised to cover the lost of business tax dollars that once was collected. The town starts to rot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies