Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 08:51 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,374,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Why is the negative comment on the receipt written by two different people?

It draws a little suspicion on my part. I'm not saying this is fabricated, but the two different hand writings do raise an eyebrow.
And it wouldn't be the first time a minority faked a receipt like this.

https://consumerist.com/2012/02/27/r...ipt-is-a-fake/
Gay Waitress Loses Job Over Alleged Fake Receipt | WHNT.com
Red Lobster Sued For $1 Million In Alleged Race Hoax | The Daily Caller

Of course none of that will stop the usual knee jerk liberals from foaming at the mouth before any of the FACTS are in (which they wouldn't recognize anyway).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2016, 09:00 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Why is the negative comment on the receipt written by two different people?

It draws a little suspicion on my part. I'm not saying this is fabricated, but the two different hand writings do raise an eyebrow.
It's most likely fabricated. Next up is the GoFundMe account.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:33 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Look at the printed insult. "We only" and "tip citizens" are in two different hands. Look at the N and E.

Doesn't matter!

It isn't the validity of the accusation that counts because, as we all know, facts are racist.

The important thing is that the chonically offended have the opportunity to wag their fingers in the faces of their oppressors, i.e., working white people who obey the law and pay taxes.

10 Egregious Hate Crime Hoaxes - Listverse

Old 08-20-2016, 05:11 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Kind of reminds me of the waitress that posted a slang term (N) on a receipt and cried fowl and it turned out to be false. Must suck to live with that every morning noon night and probably in dreamland too. Perhaps there is help for such individuals.
"Kind of reminds me of the waitress that posted a slang....."

The same here.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:22 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Probably another hoax.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:25 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
If this nasty note to the waitress turns out to be true there is a backlash brewing. Would anyone be surprised?

Nastiness by minorities towards whites breeds nastiness by whites towards minorities and lots of people are itching for a chance to hit back at someone.
Most minorities aren't nasty to whites. But stupid, redneck, low IQ whites think what they see or hear on TV what is said about minorities think is true for all. Sadly, some white posters on here suspiciously fall under one or more of those descriptors, very sad indeed. And you know it's true, cause there's always that one moron that takes it way too far

Old 08-21-2016, 12:41 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Probably another hoax.
It is not a hoax. The couple came back to the restaurant to rant about their receipt being posted on social media. No denial.

UPDATE: This couple didn’t tip their Latina server. They left a hateful message instead.

Old 08-21-2016, 12:48 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
Why are we seeing a receipt of a private customer? I would never eat there again even if I were not the person whose receipt was posted. The customer should sue because of the American privacy act. You should be able to go out to lunch and have your dealings with the people of the restaurant be between you and them. If the waitress made this public, she should be fired. That receipt has the customer's signature on it and the last four numbers of her credit card! Totally a violation of the customer's privacy. How did the grandfather even be in possession of it. I could see several things to sue for about this. And he is a lawyer?? He ought to know better.

If this man posted my private signature on a receipt on social media, he would be paying me money.

Last edited by NCN; 08-21-2016 at 01:16 PM..

Old 08-21-2016, 12:49 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Sure enough, some guy in Lawrenceville, GA started a gofundme page in Sadie Elledge's name with a $100,000 goal. For not receiving a tip on a $26 bill. smdh

Old 08-21-2016, 12:54 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Let's put doubt aside and assume that the comment is indeed real and was written by 2 customers who did not tip the girl...

How is "we only tip citizens" a racist comment in any way? Since when did "American" become a race and why do certain groups of people insist that anything that upsets them is racist?

It's possible to be an ******* and NOT be a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies