Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 02:38 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Good woman takes out bad guys is how I see it.
It was termed the " great equalizer" for a reason.
I'd like to shake this women's hand. These low life thugs break into her home, with guns, and a woman about half their size has them running like the frightened low life rats they truly are. She got one, and I hope they find the rest quickly.

Burglary is one thing, an armed home invasion is an entirely different story. One where I have absolutely no regard for the safety of those attempting to rob the home owner. She shot one, to bad she didn't get them all.

She did the entire neighborhood a huge favor. Perhaps other local thugs will think twice before terrorizing another family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 02:43 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
It's funny how they only call black people race baiters, but ignore the headline of the post or race-baiting white supremacists.
Funny that? Any idea why the race of the victims in police shootings emphasize black so much when more white people are shot by police?

Who does BLM think they are fooling ? They are projecting their own stupidity.

Black race baiters love to cite the raw white crime statistics, but then suddenly like to cite its out of proportion to the black population when it comes to police shootings. Then when that is the agreed metric, and its pointed out that blacks are committing crimes vastly out of proportion , they go AWOL.

Yeah you want your competition to sell wool mittens in the summer while you sell them in the winter to see who is the better salesman. Black victims are put on spot lights while black criminals are just anymous perps.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:45 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
I would take this woman a cake.

She has improved society by taking down one of those thugs.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:45 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
I'd like to shake this women's hand. These low life thugs break into her home, with guns, and a woman about half their size has them running like the frightened low life rats they truly are. She got one, and I hope they find the rest quickly.

Burglary is one thing, an armed home invasion is an entirely different story. One where I have absolutely no regard for the safety of those attempting to rob the home owner. She shot one, to bad she didn't get them all.

She did the entire neighborhood a huge favor. Perhaps other local thugs will think twice before terrorizing another family.
Looks like she's taken , but I wonder if her husband wouldn't mind if I could set up a cross fire with his wife.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:58 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,421,542 times
Exactly why every American should be issued a Glock or Ruger 17-round 9mm at age 25.

When they catch the other two they should hang them in the public square.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:00 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,300,477 times
Goes to show you why we have the 2nd Amendment. Yet a certain candidate wants to take that away.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:03 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Based on that video I doubt any of those black men were looking to marry that Asian woman.
They probably would beat, tortured, raped, then poured bleach on her or gasoline. That's what happens a lot of the time. Why do you think these thugs often break into residents and building when they know some one is there? They are out to get to the victim as much as robbery.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:11 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
9mm is fine if you use expanding defense rounds. You want the rounds to maximize tissue and bone damage while minimizing wall penetration. You don't want a full metal jacket that goes through everything.

For home defense, I'd go with a bigger round like .45 ACP. You can buy a heavy framed gun that will absorb most of the recoil from the larger round. My wife was fine shooting my full sized .45. With a larger round, you won't have to worry about shot placement as much. Again, use defense rounds.

A shotgun is always good too, but you'll need to figure out what you're comfortable with. If you are a smaller lady, 12 gauge buck might be rough. Supposedly buckshot can be bad at penetration, so a shotgun is probably bad for apartments.
Thank you so much.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:15 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,043 times
Three guns against one and she won. She's a gutsy lady. In some parts of the country you never know when you are going to be in a combat situation.

My posts are usually left of center. Not this time.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
There is a cool website that lists all the time a gun owner fought back. I cannot recall the name maybe someone can help me. But I remember there was at least weekly reports on a gun owner shooting at a bad guy or at least deterring a bad guy with a firearm. This kind of stuff barely gets mentioned in the news, it is boring I understand that. Especially if no shots were fired, if the good guy just had to point the firearm and the bad guy ran away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies