Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 04:23 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It wasn't meant to scare anyone. It was meant to set you straight. I didn't take to your ignorant comment very well.
If my comment bothered you maybe you should find a black power website where you can spew your racist BS more freely without people like me there to bother you with facts and logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 04:47 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
Anyone in the firearm community notice this,

Like most racial minorities, Asian Americans have a much lower firearm owning rate compared to white Americans, my guess is even lower than the African American rate.

But those who do own firearms are really into it. They usually aren't the, one handgun and only practice once a year type of firearm owner. They usually own various firearms, know how to repair and mod them, buy tons of accessories, practice every weekend, take tactical courses, etc

Old 09-23-2016, 04:47 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Why wouldn't she? People don't suddenly stop voting democrat when a black person robs them. I wouldn't expect my neighbors to stop voting Republican because their son got shot by a legal gun owner or because their niece dies because she didn't have an abortion.
Well why should she as a gun owning, small business woman vote for the high taxation, gun grabbing, criminal and illegal coddling and 3rd world immigration flooding Democrat party?

Old 09-23-2016, 04:49 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
This lady is tough. hopefully she doesnt face civil rights charges and protests from black lives matters

rip Antonio leeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BxUAr7NHRU

That dude that came hauling ass through, took a double lung shot, right in the side. Cannot believe that is all she hit. She needs some range time!

If that were my daughter, three rounds three dead

Old 09-23-2016, 05:20 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Too bad all of those hood rats weren't offed.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:36 PM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times
She's lucky she isn't a police officer or she'd be in big trouble.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:45 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times
Hero of the week.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:49 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,372,325 times
I am so proud, I could cry.

Old 09-23-2016, 07:02 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
She's lucky she isn't a police officer or she'd be in big trouble.
Yep they would be claiming the perp's gun was a book.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:04 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Next time I post for plumbers and electricians I'll send you a list of who signs up.

Here, I will bubble wrap the comment. Too bad society is so unfair as to limit the potential of these lads and turn them to a life of crime instead of one of the many good paying jobs they could have if they just went to votech for free and put a little work in.

All society's fault.
The send me the list.

Your comment is ignorant because

1) It is incorrect
2) The only thing I'm seeing is that you are looking to complain about Blacks in a backhanded way, as to say all Blacks are doing that.

Where I live, Black plumbers and White plumbers aren't difficult to find. You blaming the importing of "Hispanic labor" on Blacks is stupid. Why single out Blacks in particular? Last time I checked, alot of Whites are moving away from blue collar labor as well.

Why aren't there more Black plumbers? Maybe because more and more Blacks want to get college degrees and get white collar jobs. Don't believe me? There are more Blacks with college degrees than ever before.

Your sarcasm and ignorant comments only show how petulant your thinking is.

This "importing of Hispanic labor" has little to do with lack of Blacks and Whites in the trades. In fact, alot of this "imported labor" you are speaking of is unskilled labor. Plumbing is a skilled trade. It has alot more to do with looking for a cheaper source of labor. In fact, one person on another thread admitted he would rather hire Hispanic immigrants than Blacks. With that kind of thinking, what do you think will take place?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies