Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 08:07 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
If my comment bothered you maybe you should find a black power website where you can spew your racist BS more freely without people like me there to bother you with facts and logic.
Or how about this. You are the one that brought up Black men and marriage. Not me. You brought it up. You cannot bring that up and not expect me to respond. That is idiotic, petulant thinking. You suggesting that I should go to a Black power site for calling you on your comments tells me you think like a child.

Prove to me that what I said was racist. If you can't, then you are the one telling lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 09:22 PM

25,850 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The send me the list.

Your comment is ignorant because

1) It is incorrect
2) The only thing I'm seeing is that you are looking to complain about Blacks in a backhanded way, as to say all Blacks are doing that.

Where I live, Black plumbers and White plumbers aren't difficult to find. You blaming the importing of "Hispanic labor" on Blacks is stupid. Why single out Blacks in particular? Last time I checked, alot of Whites are moving away from blue collar labor as well.

Why aren't there more Black plumbers? Maybe because more and more Blacks want to get college degrees and get white collar jobs. Don't believe me? There are more Blacks with college degrees than ever before.

Your sarcasm and ignorant comments only show how petulant your thinking is.

This "importing of Hispanic labor" has little to do with lack of Blacks and Whites in the trades. In fact, alot of this "imported labor" you are speaking of is unskilled labor. Plumbing is a skilled trade. It has alot more to do with looking for a cheaper source of labor. In fact, one person on another thread admitted he would rather hire Hispanic immigrants than Blacks. With that kind of thinking, what do you think will take place?
There are literally millions of young black men who are unemployable in this country. No matter how you spin it an unacceptable percentage of the black population in this country of the age where they should be working and building a future is ridiculously huge.

It because they are being born in unacceptable circumstances to unacceptable mothers with no father around except to donate his sperm to the HO of the night.

Sorry you don't like the facts but that is what is wrong with that group of Americans.

And allowing Hispanics into this country? Has EVERYTHING to do with the people we have here who are too lazy, too stupid, too undertrained and too unprincipled to work for a living.

Old 09-24-2016, 01:48 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,018,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
lol yeah.

I want to know what kind of gun is suitable for situation like this.

Old 09-24-2016, 02:28 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
That is one tough gal....very impressive!!!

Old 09-24-2016, 06:21 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,283,333 times
Guess those three Black Lives didn't matter to her!👏👏👏
Wish more people had her guts.

That's why guns are good.(In the right hands of course).

Another dirtbag removed from our lives.

Old 09-24-2016, 06:27 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,283,333 times
Somehow the media will make this to be Trumps fault.

Maybe this chick should sit next to Cuban at the debate and give Hellary the stink eye all night.

Old 09-24-2016, 06:31 AM

6,475 posts, read 4,077,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Well why should she as a gun owning, small business woman vote for the high taxation, gun grabbing, criminal and illegal coddling and 3rd world immigration flooding Democrat party?
Maybe she does maybe while doesn't, but when you say third world country for all you know here great-grandparents down to maybe even her are from a third world country, so she or one of her previous relatives could have gotten in to the U.S due to Third World immigration.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:29 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
A dog, not even a large dog, might have prevented this. They break in, the dog hears it and its barking alerts the homeowners. But there have been more and more cases where there are home invasions where the residents are attacked and robbed. Three armed men entering what looked like a business as well as a residence, this appeared to fit that description. And Asians are seen as easy prey by locals who think they have large amounts of money.
She did good although she was lucky considering it was three on one. Hopefully they get the dead man's accomplices and homicide charges put them away for a long time. That's the beauty of it. If one them dies in the commission of a felony, the survivors get charged with his homicide. At least that's how it works here in Pa. Three guys robbed a corner store and a good Samaritan shot two of them dead. The getaway driver was charged with two counts of manslaughter.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:43 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Or how about this. You are the one that brought up Black men and marriage. Not me. You brought it up. You cannot bring that up and not expect me to respond. That is idiotic, petulant thinking. You suggesting that I should go to a Black power site for calling you on your comments tells me you think like a child.

Prove to me that what I said was racist. If you can't, then you are the one telling lies.
Actually, bxlover brought it up and he responded to his/her post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies