Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2016, 04:56 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Typical rhetoric from the majority. There's been a lot who do comply, but they still get shot in some cases.
Why can't people just drive straight? Why so many accidents?

If you are not breaking the law the odds of being shot by the police are less than being struck by lightening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Well, a lot of Hispanics are more loyal to their race, especially the Hispanics "back home" who want to come here illegally. They don't care all that much about America, it's laws, etc. THOSE Hispanics drive my Hispanic friends nuts.

What so funny about it is Hispanics are so "family oriented" as the Anglos keep saying...and extended family oriented....and..even more extended family oriented ... and then common community minded....which is essentially the basis of racism. Racism is just the concept of an extended family on a larger scale.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:16 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
What so funny about it is Hispanics are so "family oriented" as the Anglos keep saying...and extended family oriented....and..even more extended family oriented ... and then common community minded....which is essentially the basis of racism. Racism is just the concept of an extended family on a larger scale.
Some "Hispanics" support la raza; others are so white supremacist against "dark people", even "brown" Latinos that it's scary.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:35 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Typical rhetoric from the majority. There's been a lot who do comply, but they still get shot in some cases.
I was mistaken for a robbery suspect with 7 pairs of guns out. I survived because I cooperated. Your majority comment is off the hook.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:40 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Many from at least Mexico are also very marijuana growing and selling capable as well. That part is bad.

Also the culture is known like Islam to rape a lot of the girls or they blame the girls for EVERYTHING. Kidnapping a woman and dragging her home to ruin her reputation is also one of the courtship paths in Mexico.

They are like Al Qaeda with Cathalocism mixed in.

Beheadings, kidnappings and drugs everywhere except in the most guarded areas.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:42 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Well, a lot of Hispanics are more loyal to their race, especially the Hispanics "back home" who want to come here illegally. They don't care all that much about America, it's laws, etc. THOSE Hispanics drive my Hispanic friends nuts.

Very true but I don't know many Hispanics that aren't ethnically loyal . It's tribalism above nationalism and loyalty to our country and it's laws. I have come to believe it's a cultural thing and that's not a good thing.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:47 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Lies, your canidate said it. We all know what he said. Anyway ignore me but dont forget his low support with all Hispanics.

Trump did not say or mean that and he explained it. His low support with Hispanics is because he wants to deport their illegal amigos which is what our laws demand. Do they think their ethnic group should be above our immigration laws? Yes, they do and they are the problem not Trump.

And for the record you said he said all Hispanics are bad. FYI, he only mentioned Mexicans. Not all Hispanics are Mexicans. And not all Mexicans are here illegally either.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Some "Hispanics" support la raza; others are so white supremacist against "dark people", even "brown" Latinos that it's scary.
Anglo Saxon culture is the nuclear family. The the institution is trusted out side the basic nuclear family. This is ridiculously efficient. I have adopted Anglo Saxon culture. I am an Anglo Saxon proxy. I am not however actually an Anglo Saxon. Any Latino that loves their culture at the expense of this one I will unreservedly call a moron. I did not retain Serbo-Croatian or Catholicism.

Now to some extend many Latinos decide assimilation is a good thing, just like me. That is to say with those essentials with regard to family and government.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 09-25-2016 at 06:48 PM..

Old 09-25-2016, 05:57 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Many from at least Mexico are also very marijuana growing and selling capable as well. That part is bad.

Also the culture is known like Islam to rape a lot of the girls or they blame the girls for EVERYTHING. Kidnapping a woman and dragging her home to ruin her reputation is also one of the courtship paths in Mexico.

They are like Al Qaeda with Cathalocism mixed in.

Beheadings, kidnappings and drugs everywhere except in the most guarded areas.
Thanks for making my point. Its not that Hispanics are loyal to their race. There is no race. But when we see Trump pandering to people who believe that nonsense you asserted it makes us all sick. Its unfair and stupid. But again believe what you want about Hispanics. But dont be suprised if Trump loses due to the Hispanic vote.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:02 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Very true but I don't know many Hispanics that aren't ethnically loyal . It's tribalism above nationalism and loyalty to our country and it's laws. I have come to believe it's a cultural thing and that's not a good thing.

The kettle calling the pot black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies