Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 09:48 PM

9,511 posts, read 9,092,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Old news. I mentioned it (vid 3) to somebody at work and to my girlfriend, both had the same response -- oh that was already debunked last week.
The disbelief by democrats is unbelievable. The democrats believe a video by Michael Moore on how great Venezuelan medical care is but ignore a video showing Assad using chlorine bombs against his own citizens that includes murdered children.

The flat out ignorance surely continues to actual life where a typical democrat could be caught on a speed camera or red light camera and lie to the judge. Indicative of the massive naive world the democrats' magic carpet takes them on their travels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 11:11 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Wasn't it just released today?

Doesn't matter.

If the Clinton campaign says it was debunked last week, her lemmings will agree.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

~ Juvenal

Old 10-24-2016, 11:24 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
If it's true I am not at all surprised. Can anyone honestly believe that their is no corruption in our elections?

Old 10-25-2016, 07:32 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,847,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
The disbelief by democrats is unbelievable. The democrats believe a video by Michael Moore on how great Venezuelan medical care is but ignore a video showing Assad using chlorine bombs against his own citizens that includes murdered children.

The flat out ignorance surely continues to actual life where a typical democrat could be caught on a speed camera or red light camera and lie to the judge. Indicative of the massive naive world the democrats' magic carpet takes them on their travels.
Michael Moore made a video on how great the Venezuelan medical care is? Care to share a link?
I just googled it and can't find it.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:35 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Shocker eh Still waiting for the alpha nets to cover this on the evening news.

It won't be covered by the MSM. Great description of why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A

Old 10-25-2016, 09:23 AM

4,800 posts, read 2,803,401 times
Default Suffering from Gullible's Travels

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post

Anything with James O'Keefe's name attached to it is DOA in the MSM. All his stuff begins with lots of razzle-dazzle about damning evidence & yadda-yadda-yadda. The hard question: How many people/agencies have been prosecuted as a result of O'Keefe's little art films? TMK, the answer is none.

Except, of course, where O'Keefe himself & his band of fellow pranksters have themselves been prosecuted, found guilty, ordered to pay fines, make apologies, pay restitution, & so on. O'Keefe himself I believe plea bargained in a CA case, to avoid serving time down to the Big House.

In any event, O'Keefe's followers themselves get dragged into his little morality plays, & usually wind up having to apologize & back off whatever bomb-throwing the O'Keefe gets them into. That's why no one jumps on his bandwagon anymore - he & his various avatars/aliases have reputations, which precede them like waves of offal.

I haven't seen M. Moore's video on Venezuelan medical care. Is it relevant to US politics?

Old 10-25-2016, 09:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
Anything with James O'Keefe's name attached to it is DOA in the MSM. All his stuff begins with lots of razzle-dazzle about damning evidence & yadda-yadda-yadda. The hard question: How many people/agencies have been prosecuted as a result of O'Keefe's little art films? TMK, the answer is none.

Except, of course, where O'Keefe himself & his band of fellow pranksters have themselves been prosecuted, found guilty, ordered to pay fines, make apologies, pay restitution, & so on. O'Keefe himself I believe plea bargained in a CA case, to avoid serving time down to the Big House.

In any event, O'Keefe's followers themselves get dragged into his little morality plays, & usually wind up having to apologize & back off whatever bomb-throwing the O'Keefe gets them into. That's why no one jumps on his bandwagon anymore - he & his various avatars/aliases have reputations, which precede them like waves of offal.

I haven't seen M. Moore's video on Venezuelan medical care. Is it relevant to US politics?
You believe or you KNOW? There's a difference. Let me ask you this, what evidence would you accept that Hillary/DNC is complicit in illegal/violent acts? Who would it have to come from to be considered unquestionable? When you think about the answer also think about if they'd really put such evidence forward in this day and age...
If they had experts look at the Veritas videos and certify that they were not doctored would you accept that?

Old 10-25-2016, 09:55 AM

4,800 posts, read 2,803,401 times
Default I refute it thus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
You believe or you KNOW? There's a difference. Let me ask you this, what evidence would you accept that Hillary/DNC is complicit in illegal/violent acts? Who would it have to come from to be considered unquestionable? When you think about the answer also think about if they'd really put such evidence forward in this day and age...
If they had experts look at the Veritas videos and certify that they were not doctored would you accept that?
Why stand up for this ever-reliable charlatan? Despite O'Keefe's protestations otherwise, he only targets Moderates to Liberals, never Conservatives, & certainly never the people who pay him to shill for the Right.

Evidence is evidence - but O'Keefe wouldn't know the difference anymore if the Spear of Destiny pierced his side (or @ least burst into flame upon contact).

It's not possible to hold up the excreta (the so-called Veritas video) & polish them. Knowing they come from O'Keefe &/or his minions, there is no test that would convince me. & until O'Keefe produces decades of solid investigative work, reliably & without bias, he'll never convince the MSM nor anyone else of his bona fides either.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:04 AM

27,656 posts, read 16,142,781 times
The fat pig seen in first video is ALSO seen at Chicago riot stirring up s**t. The vids are real, the people are real.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:05 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Don't worry-the MSM will investigate and report about this-it's news. It's just that they won't do so until November 9th.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies