Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 09:09 PM

7,543 posts, read 11,591,909 times

Advertisements

Just leave it alone already nothing will change the decision

Old 11-07-2016, 09:19 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,879,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville
Just remember tonight: Hillary is and always will be dirty and corrupt. No matter how much icing you put on her cake, you can see the crumbling of the layers and no amount of frosting will hide what a bad piece of work she is.
Yes and remember MR TRUMP is just as dirty and crooked......... (Saying all these BS things before the election to make himself LOOK GOOD when he doesnt mean a word he is saying!)

Old 11-07-2016, 10:07 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,752,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What are you talking about?

Clinton does not get away with things that others would be in prison for.

Bush, Cheney, and Powell all used a private server set up by the RNC. They lost 33 million emails leading up to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and during the time those attorneys were fired for objecting to what the Bush administration was up to.

Did they go to prison? Did they go through years of intense scrutiny by the FBI? No.

Receiving donations for a foundation from Saudi Arabia or Morocco is not a crime. No one goes to prison for that.

Being funded by Wall Street is not criminal offense resulting in prison. If it was, nearly every Senator would be behind bars.

Clinton did not commit treason. That would be Cheney for outing an undercover agent.

Do you copy and paste this nonsense or do you make it up yourself?
I don't like the Bush's either. It's not a stupid Dem vs Rep debate. I think Hillary belongs in prison. She takes money from countries that fund terrorism and gives them political favors in return. She destroyed evidence during an FBI investigation. Just because she gets away with something, doesn't mean she isn't corrupt and doesn't belong in prison. Bush belongs in prison as well for fabricating evidence to start a war.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:42 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,481,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I don't like the Bush's either. It's not a stupid Dem vs Rep debate. I think Hillary belongs in prison. She takes money from countries that fund terrorism and gives them political favors in return. She destroyed evidence during an FBI investigation. Just because she gets away with something, doesn't mean she isn't corrupt and doesn't belong in prison. Bush belongs in prison as well for fabricating evidence to start a war.
OJ "justice" rules.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:12 AM

24,515 posts, read 33,352,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Bush did not fabricate evidence to start a war. He was going by the same information that Bill Clinton had access to. Also, many democrats were making the exact same claims of WMD, even before Bush was president. I don't know how many times that has to be repeated.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:01 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,859,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
quoted from a comment on the article cited:

"it took 2 years to go through 30,000 emails and one week to go through 650,000. smells like a cover up."

heartily agree. DC is corrupt to the core.

You know it! The word J-U-S-T-I-C-E is an oxymoron in America.....it can only be bought with $$$$$$ or threats!

Old 11-08-2016, 02:25 AM

51,659 posts, read 25,891,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Bush did not fabricate evidence to start a war. He was going by the same information that Bill Clinton had access to. Also, many democrats were making the exact same claims of WMD, even before Bush was president. I don't know how many times that has to be repeated.
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is still a lie.

Cheney, Bush, Rice, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld ... ginned up the invasion of Iraq with false claims of WMDs.

They trotted out Ahmed Chalabi, an untrustworthy character if there ever was one, and yammered on about smoking guns and mushrooms clouds until they'd bullied Congress into going along with their mad scheme.

They not only ignored evidence to the contrary, they even outed an uncover CIA agent in retaliation for her husband going public about how their tale of yellow cake from Nigeria was bogus.

CIA

Chalabi: Debacle in Iraq? Don't Blame Me. Blame Wolfowitz | Mother Jones

While Cheney's Halliburton made out like a bandit and the Bush's oil interests didn't do too bad either, the rest of the world has taken a huge hit for their mad scheme.

Don't give me that feeble, "Well, Bill Clinton should have done this, that or the other," or "Democrats did it too."

Malarky.

Bill Clinton left this nation in decent shape. As I recall, he even had a positive influence on the violence in Ireland.

Hillary Clinton was part of the Obama administration team that sent in a strike force to get the terrorist who attacked the U.S. on 9/11.

Which is what Bush should have done instead of launching two dreadful wars that destabilized the Middle East.

Peddle your lies and feeble excuses on Breitbart or InfoWars if you want, but no need to trot them out here.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:00 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,703,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Not a single Wikileaks release has been proven false.
Not a one.
Prove different, if you think you can.

Wrong , again.

Are the Clinton WikiLeaks emails doctored, or are they authentic? | PolitiFact

Old 11-08-2016, 04:01 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,703,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Except the law shows her to be.
To be what,what has she been convicted of?

Old 11-08-2016, 04:06 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,908,820 times
Do you read your own links?

Quote:
"I've looked at a lot of document dumps provided by hacker groups over the years, and in almost every case you can find a few altered or entirely falsified documents," said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of cybersecurity firm Taia Global. "But only a few. The vast majority were genuine. I believe that's the case with the Podesta emails, as well."
Quote:
The email does not, however, indicate whether Glennon’s information was correct, nor do we have anything but Kaine’s word to refute the idea that he knew about his nomination in advance. We reached out to Mullen, but he declined to comment.
So... your link has no validity, it is all guess work and no verification.

So the poster is correct, not a single wiki-leaks email has been proven wrong. That is a fact.

You really need to start being honest here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies