Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 06:25 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Stop drinking the cool aid. Those exit polls are designed to hide the truth.

Trump won HS graduates, while Hillary absolutely destroyed him with non-HS graduates.

They lump those two classes together to hide the truth that the dumbest and least educated people in this country heavily vote democratic.
Trump only beats her out in this category because there are far more people that graduated high school than there are that did not graduate high school in this country.

The other thing that those exit polls do, is they don't count associate degrees or trade degrees. Apparently a registered nurse, a police officer or a commercial electrician with a 2 year degree is uneducated, but the barista that makes my coffee every morning with her art degree is

Trump won the educated vote. Get real......
Your post proves yet again the RWers never learn.

But cite your source. I use Pew Research, The NY Times and the WaPo. They all actuall use Edison which as far as I know is the only credible source for exit polls. But cite yours. Love to learn something new.

The exit pools include associates degrees.

And no Trump did not get even close on the educated vote. And he won't because his message is to the intellect limited...which just elected him President...

Old 11-09-2016, 06:30 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Stop drinking the cool aid. Those exit polls are designed to hide the truth.

Trump won HS graduates, while Hillary absolutely destroyed him with non-HS graduates.

They lump those two classes together to hide the truth that the dumbest and least educated people in this country heavily vote democratic.
Trump only beats are out in this category because there are far more people that graduated high school than there are that did not graduate high school in this country.

The other thing that those exit polls do, is they don't count associate degrees or trade degrees. Apparently a registered nurse, a police officer or a commercial electrician with a 2 year degree is uneducated, but the barista that makes my coffee every morning with her art degree is

Trump won the educated vote. Get real......
I often heard the phrases "non-college educated whites", even "uneducated white men" from the ABC News team yesterday, people who would never utter the word "uneducated" in the same sentence with "Latinos" or "blacks".

Old 11-09-2016, 06:31 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,585,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I don't really care about Trump vs. Hillary. Didn't like either of them, but reluctantly decided to vote Hillary after the "Grab them by the P***sy" tape.

However, I feel very sorry for minorities in this country, and to a lesser extent women who want to go to college and not be housewives or trophy wives. They just got a BIG middle finger from the non-college whites in this country.

A friend of mine has an adopted daughter from China. Even before the election, other kids at school were telling her she needed to go home. She didn't understand & went home crying. I'm really scared for what she will face now.

Every bully in this country just got validated.

I'm from Texas, can turn on my accent if I want to talk conservative, and I'm a combat vet with 6 years service in the Army. And I'm white. Trump supporters won't hate on me; I can blend in with them.

What I would hate to be now, is a Muslim woman who wears any kind of head scarf or something that outs her as a Muslim.
"What a man, what a man...what a really good man." That's you, Red.

What a compassionate, kind post. It's rare these days to read someone actually show concern for someone else unlike themselves.

I didn't like either one, either. I supported Hillary, after I saw what Trump was really like.

I'm a white woman from the south. I can blend in, too. Plenty of white southern women are Trumpettes, hate arabs and such. So they would easily think I'm like that, too. I even have a gun (and can shoot it!).

There have already been a couple of muslims killed and terrorized in the past year because they were muslim or arabian. (My Trumpette stepmother calls them "those A-rabs.")

The anti-female rhetoric and behavior will increase. I already started seeing it in the past year.

The arabs will be bullied, beaten up, and some killed, IMO. Bush was able to contain the violence after 9/11. He gave a speech and talked in particular about Islam being a peaceful religion and not to take out anger on our Islamic neighbors. There will be no speeches like that from Trump.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:35 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times
Quote:
I don't really care about Trump vs. Hillary. Didn't like either of them, but reluctantly decided to vote Hillary after the "Grab them by the P***sy" tape.

However, I feel very sorry for minorities in this country, and to a lesser extent women who want to go to college and not be housewives or trophy wives. They just got a BIG middle finger from the non-college whites in this country.

A friend of mine has an adopted daughter from China. Even before the election, other kids at school were telling her she needed to go home. She didn't understand & went home crying. I'm really scared for what she will face now.

I'm from Texas, can turn on my accent if I want to talk conservative, and I'm a combat vet with 6 years service in the Army. And I'm white. Trump supporters won't hate on me; I can blend in with them.

What I would hate to be now, is a Muslim woman who wears any kind of head scarf or something that outs her as a Muslim.
Troll

Old 11-09-2016, 06:39 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
Quote:

This is so 1950s mentality. Women have been in the work force for years now even when we had male President. I think you are trolling, bad trolling as a matter of fact.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:40 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Your post proves yet again the RWers never learn.

But cite your source. I use Pew Research, The NY Times and the WaPo. They all actuall use Edison which as far as I know is the only credible source for exit polls. But cite yours. Love to learn something new.

The exit pools include associates degrees.

And no Trump did not get even close on the educated vote. And he won't because his message is to the intellect limited...which just elected him President...
First off, I'm not a "RWer."

Second, the information you seek is in the sources you just listed; however, it appears that maybe you didn't get a degree that requires critical thinking and numbers like I did.

Go back and do the math. I'm not doing it for you.

I find it hilarious that people always want a cite on these forums. You're on the Internet dummy. Google search it and learn something. I know when I question something, I don't ask for a cite because if I really want to know, and I'm not just trying to argue, I'll look it up.

JRT....out

Old 11-09-2016, 06:40 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Racial division in this country is related to the obsession of the Democrats in classifying people according to race and ethnicity. We have more racial classes than Nazi germany or the old South Africa.
Really? having people state their race/ethnicity on certain forms is tantamount to obsession.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
First off, I'm not a "RWer."

Second, the information you seek is in the sources you just listed; however, it appears that maybe you didn't get a degree that requires critical thinking and numbers like I did.

Go back and do the math. I'm not doing it for you.

I find it hilarious that people always want a cite on these forums. You're on a the Internet dummy. Google search it and learn something. I know when I question something, I don't ask for a cite because if I really want to know, and I'm not just trying to argue, I'll look it up.

JRT....out
In other words you have nothing but stuff you made up.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:41 PM

245 posts, read 132,677 times
Lol OP you sound kind of pathetic and focused on other peoples issues and really into this white guilt thing....Instead of thinking aww how cute illegals why not just think in your own best interests, the american group that carried Trump and it wasn't just whites either.

Newsflash, Women have plenty of rights and divorce and child custody laws favor them 99% why not focus on what kind of country you want to live in? If theres anymore fighting women want to do let them do it on they're own they think you're just a creepy white guy anyway.

Help yourself for a change, virtue signaling won't save you.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdavenport View Post
Lol OP you sound kind of pathetic and focused on other peoples issues and really into this white guilt thing....Instead of thinking aww how cute illegals why not just think in your own best interests, the american group that carried Trump and it wasn't just whites either.

Newsflash, Women have plenty of rights and divorce and child custody laws favor them 99% why not focus on what kind of country you want to live in? If theres anymore fighting women want to do let them do it on they're own they think you're just a creepy white guy anyway.

Help yourself for a change, virtue signaling won't save you.
Doesn't seem like he needs any help. You on the other hand could use some of the professional variety.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies