Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2016, 07:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

This was nothing......so what, you got booed. You got booed most likely to take from the story of the 25 million dollar settlement so you did your job.

Drop it or find yourself a "safe space" to avoid the fact that not everyone supports you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 07:51 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Baloney. There is a time and place for everything, and that wasn't it. That was just more sore-loser liberal whining.

That display of disrespect and bad judgment is just one reason Trump won. People are tired of listening to it and they make themselves look pathetic.
Nice whine. It's so sad that so many are unable to understand that they are the very thing they complain about.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:24 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
BTW, Pence said he wasn't offended by the Hamilton cast and understood what they were saying. Meanwhile, Trump is still tweeting about how horrible the show is and they need to apologize.

Pence is a vile human being with horrible policies, but he at least knows how to behave like a politician.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:25 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I'll bet if asked, not a single one of those stage morons could name the state from which Pence comes. They go with silly snippets they heard from another moron or saw a babbling fool on TV say.
I assure you the cast is a lot smarter than most Trump cultists. Not that anyone gives a crap about podunk Indiana.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:28 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
An out of place racial based protest or riot against someone who hasn't even entered office yet isn't "criticism". Maybe in a banana republic that's how you do it.
You might want to look up the definition of a banana republic

Old 11-20-2016, 08:32 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
It really pisses me off when I pay good money for a concert or show and have to listen to a celebrity's political rant. Totally classless. Go rant on twitter or Facebook but don't waste my time or money trying to force your opinions on me.

And that comment Brandon said about it being a conversation...does he even know the definition of conversation? That was not a conversation, it was shut up and listen to me rant. And to me that is harassment.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:43 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, they should apologize. Regardless of their political views, they are actors who are hired to put on a play---nothing more. While in the theater, they need to keep their opinions to themselves.
I agree.
I pay money to see a show.
Not hear the opinions of the performers.
This happened at a Pink concert once. It soured the experience.
I went to a concert once with a bunch of great 80s groups and stupid Margaret Cho ranting and raving about her hatred of Bush and Republicans took a fun good time and made it negative.
I went to another event where they literally stopped the show to say something against Obama.

I don't effin care! Taking a fun thing and saying negative things and swearing and being a dick and just bringing politics into it at all (which every polite person knows you do NOT do at a party/social gathering) is super lame.

There's a time and place.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:45 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
BTW, Pence said he wasn't offended by the Hamilton cast and understood what they were saying. Meanwhile, Trump is still tweeting about how horrible the show is and they need to apologize.

Pence is a vile human being with horrible policies, but he at least knows how to behave like a politician.
You're admiring his two-facedness?

Interesting.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:26 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
You Pubs have gotten to be SO sensitive over the past 12 days.

Maybe Trump and Pence aren't such tough, stand-up "leaders" after all.

We'll soon see.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:37 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Well here's a new issue for you guys to get outraged over...Trump tweeted this: "I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?" I guess he got butt hurt over a SNL skit but I expect that some of you think that SNL should apologize or that joking about Trump should be made a criminal offense. Strange times we live in....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ppy/?tid=sm_tw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies