Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2017, 08:25 AM

636 posts, read 392,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Simple, if they have a dangler the men's room, camel toe, women's room.
So, you'd suggest that someone who was castrated, no "dangler", should use the women's room?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 08:34 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
I believe I am a cat, so all restrooms need a big litter box.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:54 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,108,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And please wash your hands after you finish up.
That bothers me more than some person next to me taking a **** that may (or may not) find me sexually arousing... lol. yuk.

Oh and the guys that can't aim... ugh.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:33 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
Judith:[on Stan's desire to be a mother] Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the "right" to have babies.
Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother... sister, sorry.
Reg: What's the point?
Francis: What?
Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality. - exchange from "Life of Brian"
But men have always had babies. Those men are called 'fathers'. If you mean, can a man carry a baby inside his body, no, not yet he can't. (I'm sure it's being worked on though, somewhere in the world.) But there are women who can't carry babies in their bodies either, and yet it's now common for them to become biological mothers.

In the mean time, you can ponder this - https://www.newscientist.com/article...ent-technique/

Old 01-07-2017, 11:50 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckOfMs View Post
So, you'd suggest that someone who was castrated, no "dangler", should use the women's room?
Don't be obtuse. Born a man use the appropriate facility.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:57 AM

636 posts, read 392,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Don't be obtuse.
Reading your literal words and not trying to guess your meaning is being obtuse? ok.

Quote:
Born a man use the appropriate facility.
So, you also believe that a person, born a man, who has had complete gender reassignment surgery (no dangler) should also use the men's room?

How about people born with ambiguous genitalia?

Old 01-07-2017, 12:39 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
However, try as you might to move the goalposts, genetic mutations are not what we're discussing here, is it?
Probably we are.

BBC NEWS | Health | Transsexual gene link identified

Is gender identity biologically hard-wired? | PBS NewsHour

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/840538_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
That's a pretty broad and ambiguous statement with no mention of AIS. That's why I responded the way I did.
It's not ambiguous at all and was in direct response to the broad statement that all XX are female and all XY are male.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:43 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
When it's ladies night and they get a deal on admission and booze how can I transgender myself?

Old 01-07-2017, 12:47 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,090,317 times
Quote:
So, you also believe that a person, born a man, who has had complete gender reassignment surgery (no dangler) should also use the men's room?
No, even a mutilated man should not be using the women's rest room.

Quote:
The same rule as when we used to go on long car rides as children - go before leaving the house 'cause there might not be a good place to stop.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:49 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Reading your literal words and not trying to guess your meaning is being obtuse? ok.

Nope he's cut off from the mens room. It's called MR Happy for a reason.

Quote:
Ambiguous genitalia. What does that mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies