Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 10:01 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
let me guess "knock out game"? What's funny is, you claim people get attacked without *proper* provocation...yet in this case it's not possible?

again where have I trolled. I posted the article and a quote directly from the person involved. Is it trolling because who's involved. I mean, how many thread get posted in this forum purely about a crime involving black people. Do you call those people out for trolling?

?????lol....nothing makes sense here.
I was quoting you wasn't I?

Quote:
multiple articles posted about the same story posted in this thread. You don't have to rely on me.

apparently, it's a thread about how the person who shot a pedestrian is somehow the victim. And of course you, know the "interracial crime rates"...lmao. OMG I'm so scared of crime rates. lmao

You said someone was shot for walking. The article says they were shot in an altercation over a period of a week at the person's home using weapons. That's trolling. Simple as that.

I could find hundreds of videos of black on white attacks with no provocation whatsoever. So what is your point other than links to the sort of black supremacists that murdered the Dallas police?

Old 01-20-2017, 10:05 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
If they choose to sell, it's their own personal choice and they have every right to.

If she actually used her brain...I'm sure there were other logical ways she could stop them from throwing rocks. Firing into a group of kids is quite smart to some I guess.

If these kids were white, she wouldn't have shot them.

We will see more of this with the political climate that we're in.
Uh; if a bunch of "anglo white kids" were doing that same thing to a black dude on HIS property and, he dropped those rock throwing punks, oh well.

MOST of us anglo white people are def Ok with "taking out the trash", even other white people.

Old 01-20-2017, 10:11 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,565,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; if a bunch of "anglo white kids" were doing that same thing to a black dude on HIS property and, he dropped those rock throwing punks, oh well.

MOST of us anglo white people are def Ok with "taking out the trash", even other white people.
^^^^^This^^^^^

Old 01-20-2017, 10:12 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Nope, you don't get to shoot people for throwing rocks. You, Jane Citizen are not judge, jury and executioner. This is why we have a court system.
Yea, law abiding citzens are tormented for the sake of liberals' fool's utopia.

Old 01-20-2017, 10:26 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I bet she voted for Trump.
Why does it matter whom she voted for?

Shouldn't a liberal have just the same right as a conservative?

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 01-20-2017 at 11:49 AM..

Old 01-20-2017, 11:06 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Why does it matter who she voted?

Shouldn't a liberal have just the same right as a conservative?
What, the right to shoot at kids who are throwing rocks at your house? Wow, how awesome.

Is there a reason they do it, is she the neighborhood grouch? Kids have done stuff like this since the dawn of time. What happened to older people taking the kids, rattling their brains out & then knocking skulls together? Nope, take the easy cowards way out & pick up the gun.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What, the right to shoot at kids who are throwing rocks at your house? Wow, how awesome.

Is there a reason they do it, is she the neighborhood grouch? Kids have done stuff like this since the dawn of time. What happened to older people taking the kids, rattling their brains out & then knocking skulls together? Nope, take the easy cowards way out & pick up the gun.
So let me get this straight, she should have confronted the kids and knocked some sense into their skulls? One lady against multiple young guys? Would you have the guts to do that? She reported them to the police with no results.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:48 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:

At her house or at her? We don't know that, do we?

If the rocks were threw at her, she had every right to shoot them regardless whom she voted for.

Old 01-20-2017, 12:06 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
So let me get this straight, she should have confronted the kids and knocked some sense into their skulls? One lady against multiple young guys? Would you have the guts to do that? She reported them to the police with no results.
Hey, that's what they did back in the day.

Only a completed unstable mental misfit would do what she did.

Old 01-20-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Hey, that's what they did back in the day.

Only a completed unstable mental misfit would do what she did.
So you are saying you would confront a some young guys and pound some sense into their heads? Somehow I don't believe you. I already said she called the police and they did nothing. The unstable mental misfits were the idiot thugs who got their bluff called.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies