Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 02:50 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
because they treat JFK like a God in the Democrat party. I'm looking for consistency in their protests........since it was one from their team they give them a pass.
I doubt most of these women marching today have given JFK a second thought. That's kind of a stretch there in your imagination only. Most of them probably were born after he died. He has no relevance here.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:50 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,690,115 times
And how exactly is Trump against women???????? That's the big elephant in the room.
When it comes right down to it, these protestors are just having a tantrum because their candidate (with two X chromosomes) lost. Time to cry.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:51 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
This is what happens when tens of millions of Americans loathe and despise the President, the least popular incoming POTUS in the history of the nation. You should come to expect continued massive demonstrations like today going forward for as long as DJT occupies the WH.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:52 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,990,828 times
Funny,... Where were the marches when old Billy Boy was doing his thing??? EXACTLY...

Its all blind hate towards Trump and is totally unwarranted

Old 01-21-2017, 02:53 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,878,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
tell us how is Trump is going to send you back to the 50's?....you should get an Oscar for your dramatic acting.

I seen more sexist crap from Hollywood and the music industry and I don't see anybody marching against Hollywood or protesting the garbage that comes out of that industry.....but its all Trump's fault.

Liberal logic.....
“You know I moved on her actually,” Trump recounted to a young Bush. “You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and **** her. She was married … I took her out [for] furniture [shopping]. I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

drops mic.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:54 PM

2,025 posts, read 4,178,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
And if all the millions of people who protest against trump and his presidency keep that fire in their belly and continue to act up and act out and continue to make themselves heard, the republicans in congress, in their need and greed for power, will have to stand up to trump if they want to hold their positions of power.
If they see that a vast majority of people in this country do not support trump and his agenda they won't support him. If they continue to support him they will lose their seats of powers in the next round of elections.
This is how people have the power.
Nope.

Because the repubs have finally figured out that no matter what they do, the protestitutes of all stripes and sexes won't be voting for them, no matter the noise they make. Instead, the rest of us who see through the talking point driven frenzy will actually vote for them and keep them in power so they can continue to serve us.

It is their hubris, their conceit, their arrogance and blind obedience that keeps them all wound up for no real effect, otherwise it would have been Candidate Clinton taking the oath yesterday. They have fury but not the force.

6,658 posts, read 4,749,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
I can't believe the disgusting, sexist comments I've read throughout this post and you wonder why women are marching? Seriously? Because of people like you. Because of our disgusting POTUS. Because we will not sit down and be quiet while you try to send us back to the 1950's.
Women in Saudi Arabia are viewed as 'slaves'. Women in Syria had to leave their homes because they've been destroyed by terrorist factions. Women are being trafficked and sold as slaves to countries like in Africa. Nobody protests those issues. Yet they live in a country where people have more privileges than most of the world and have a better quality of life than 90% of countries.

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Funny,... Where were the marches when old Billy Boy was doing his thing??? EXACTLY...
So you noticed! It did not bother them then and they did not have to go all the way back to 1950! Heck; they would have embraced Hillary with her groping/fondling mascot!

Old 01-21-2017, 02:55 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Trump is president because Liberal globalist/anarchy/elitist/ destruction of the middle class patriarchal family Caused it.. Has nothing to with anything else. If you're complaining about Trump as president, the democrats have to look in the mirror. THEY caused it.

Sorry but theres more wholesome middle class WORKING families out there than degenerates looking to be catered to or feminists etc.

The wholesome middle class WORKING class got sick and tired of being messed with.. Can anyone blame them?
Nope.
It was the perfect storm.
Bernie would have won. Biden would have one. Any number of democratic candidates (other than Clinton) could have prevailed against trump. I have no doubt about that.
And there are millions of working families who did not vote for trump! Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million! Don't you get that?
If i'm wrong i'm wrong (time will tell) but i think you're going to see that trumps promises to the working people of this country are empty and that he's not about serving you. I do believe you've been duped. Will you have the humility to see and admit it when the truth about him is undeniable?

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
And how exactly is Trump against women???????? That's the big elephant in the room.
When it comes right down to it, these protestors are just having a tantrum because their candidate (with two X chromosomes) lost. Time to cry.
You know, you and all your buddies showing up on every page to say, "They're just having a tantrum. They're just having a tantrum. They're just having a tantrum" serves no purpose at all except to prove the point that a) you lack originality, and b) you don't listen to what women have to say but just dismiss them as unimportant, and so you are part of the very reason they are protesting.

Trump won because he correctly identified a large portion of Americans who weren't being listened to, namely, the unemployed or underemployed middle class in the heartland who felt as if they had been sold out by the government. They aren't the only ones who voted for him, but they are the reason he won.

Now you have others who are saying they aren't being listened to. If you demanded to be listened to and not dismissed, you must in good conscience listen to others and not dismiss them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies