Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 03:03 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

Sadly my oldest had to work today in NY and had a difficult time getting to and from work duet the ***** hats protesting and the pictures that we got are showing people who are dressed like men but seem to be women who have an identity crisis or are all waiting to get a sex change surgery.

If this is March for women then it looks more like the ay parade.

Maybe they had no clue what women rights are as I saw images of women in Saudi Arabia who have no rights so these *****'s should go to the embassy of Saudi Arabia and protest for women rights in that country.

But it takes brain cells to understand that.

In the end I'm glad this is a free country where snow flakes can have their funeral parade and hopefully they can coop with the fact that nobody else cares about their loss.

2,538 posts, read 3,878,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Actions (We have PROOF of with Bill) is worst than the old lockeroom boy talk. Could have been Trump just bragging.

We know Billy Boy lied under oath... (Where were the marches?)

And its obvious he hasn't cleaned up his behavior as the inauguration showed (where the marches again against that??? )
I have proof this POTUS sexually assaults women from his own damn mouth. Any thoughts on that? Or shall we continue to re-hash the dead horse from 1988, ad nauseam?

6,588 posts, read 17,555,130 times
Healthcare, access to inexpensive birth control, and yes, access to abortions should a woman choose to have one.

The comments on this thread say more about all of you. Standing up in solidarity to proclaim, "We're not going backwards" is not whining or sniveling. It is saying that we're not going anywhere, and we're going to fight to keep the hard won rights that we have now.

I haven't posted much in the politics forum recently, because it gets tiresome to see things like "do you need a safe space", etc. Belittling and mocking don't exactly sway people to your side. It just angers us and makes us stronger. You know what a bunch of snowflakes are? A blizzard!

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
I can't rep you again, but this is exactly it. Oh, we'll show 'em what a real tantrum is. Did you all pay attention to the numbers of women at these marches around the world? Tread lightly, gentleman.

yes number of far left women who have probably experienced no struggle and are just mad their queen didn't get in the White House

Old 01-21-2017, 03:04 PM

88,615 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You know, you and all your buddies showing up on every page to say, "They're just having a tantrum. They're just having a tantrum. They're just having a tantrum" serves no purpose at all except to prove the point that a) you lack originality, and b) you don't listen to what women have to say but just dismiss them as unimportant, and so you are part of the very reason they are protesting.

Trump won because he correctly identified a large portion of Americans who weren't being listened to, namely, the unemployed or underemployed middle class in the heartland who felt as if they had been sold out by the government. They aren't the only ones who voted for him, but they are the reason he won.

Now you have others who are saying they aren't being listened to. If you demanded to be listened to and not dismissed, you must in good conscience listen to others and not dismiss them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
These are only leftist women. The famous ones are globalist for their $$$$. They have to appeal to a globalist media or their careers are dead.

It's just another leftist hissy-fits.
Oh, so now we change it to "hissy-fit" as if that will make it different.

Still unoriginal, hon.

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
I can't rep you again, but this is exactly it. Oh, we'll show 'em what a real tantrum is. Did you all pay attention to the numbers of women at these marches around the world? Tread lightly, gentleman.
Do you mean the 0.07% of the world's women? (and I'm being very generous with the math)

1,548 posts, read 913,991 times
Women are frickin' crazy. Just watch 2 seconds of the protest speeches on C-Span to see what I mean.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:05 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,990,828 times
Why is it people like to PICK AND CHOOSE what they whine about?? Dont sit there and whine about one thing and let the other slide.

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Not this time. But I wouldn't rest on my laurels if I were you.
Right now it is not about resting on laurels; it is about performance. If Trumpism works for America; it will not play good for the Democrats. You will be seen as the Party of the rich - which is what you never wanted America to see. You love to claim that you look out for the poor and the reality is entirely different. But we will have to wait and see. It's in Trumps hands now to produce and it looks like he has every intention to fulfill his campaign promises - but we have no idea if this will work or not work for a better America. Time will tell.

6,658 posts, read 4,749,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million! Don't you get that?
That margin comes from California and New York. Take those two states out and Trump would have won the popular vote as well.

Quote:
“You know I moved on her actually,” Trump recounted to a young Bush. “You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and **** her. She was married … I took her out [for] furniture [shopping]. I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

That's all the proof I need of the disgusting human being he is. Better question, is why isn't that enough for you?
It's all just "locker room talk". There hasn't been any incidents of Trump sexually assaulting women because they were all fabricated lies in order to make him look bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies