Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 11:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel52 View Post
There were women all shapes and there. Post your pic and lets see if you look any better than the females you claim that were fat and are currently judging. Probably another balding fat belly dude sitting behind their computer screen yet judging others.
these women have one thing in common. They are all partisan Democrats and are all privileged and pampered elitists
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 11:54 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
You didn't see any obese women? Clearly, your powers of observation are substandard.

Some of these twenty-something girls were so fat they were dragging oxygen tanks behind them. All complaining, it seemed, about the purported lack of availability of abortion services that none of them could ever possibly need in any event whatsoever.

It was indeed to laugh.
How does someone being overweight affect you. I assume you are too. And your derogatory attitude against women is exactly why they were marching. But you know what, no one cares about your insults. People insult when they feel threatened which you obviously do. Insecure men feel threatened by women

Old 01-21-2017, 11:59 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
yeah we have two laws dealing with the notion of equal pay, yet liberal feminist still cry about it. They will never be happy
I have to give you credit for putting so much spin on what I wrote. I only pointed out that it was not true that under Obama a female staffer in the White House was paid less than a male staffer with the same, exact job and experience. I assume that's what Lodestar meant by "male counterpart." There were, however, more men in senior staff positions which accounted for most of the pay gap.

Anyway, I doubt if the marches are only for equal pay. I can't even describe some of the sh** I experienced in different jobs. What can you do when you ask a manager, "Do you need anything?" and his answer is I swear to God that happened to me and I'm sure there are plenty of women who have had the same awful experience. Of course nothing happened, but it was still humiliating. I'm much older now, but I wonder if things have improved that much over the years. That's why women need to stick together and be heard. If a man who brags about assaulting women can be elected, isn't that giving permission to other men in power to do the same?

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-22-2017 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: language

Old 01-22-2017, 12:03 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,035,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

How does someone being overweight affect you. I assume you are too. And your derogatory attitude against women is exactly why they were marching. But you know what, no one cares about your insults. People insult when they feel threatened which you obviously do. Insecure men feel threatened by women
I'm not threatened by any of these hefty girls, obviously. I certainly don't feel that way.

Rather, I feel amused, if anything.

And I do have to salute President Trump, as I know you do, for inspiring these women to get up and get moving, possibly for the first time in their lives. You gotta respect people who can get immediate results like that.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:05 AM

let's call these protests what they are. Temper tantrums from people mad they didn't get their way. No different than a kid crying that their parents didn't buy them that new toy

Old 01-22-2017, 01:06 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
let's call these protests what they are. Temper tantrums from people mad they didn't get their way. No different than a kid crying that their parents didn't buy them that new toy
Then how do you explain this?

FRANCE

[url=http://www.france24.com/en/20170121-live-usa-trump-protesters-women-march-immigration-ngos]Millions join anti-Trump Women’s March around the world - France 24[/url]

ENGLAND

[url=http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38700123]Women's March: UK protesters join anti-Donald Trump marches - BBC News[/url]

AUSTRALIA

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/21/donald-trump-sydney-womens-march-protest-thousand-turn-out[/url]

As the above article states, "It's not all about Donald. Protests should be viewed as anti-hatred, anti-bigotry and anti-misogyny."

Old 01-22-2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

FRANCE

Millions join anti-Trump Women’s March around the world - France 24

ENGLAND

Women's March: UK protesters join anti-Donald Trump marches - BBC News

AUSTRALIA

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...usand-turn-out

As the above article states, "It's not all about Donald. Protests should be viewed as anti-hatred, anti-bigotry and anti-misogyny."

Oh so temper tantrums from leftists around the world then from people with nothing better to do than protest another countries president. Probably because their media also told them how amazing Hillary Clinton supposedly was

Old 01-22-2017, 02:25 AM

30,257 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Grabbing women without their permission is just locker room talk? That his fame allows him to do so? Being caught publicly cheating on his wife with his mistress on a family vacation? Bragging that STDs were his personal Vietnam? That it's very hard for a woman with a small chest to be a ten? There are plenty of videos listing an assortment of things Trump has said.
Every time you liberals try to spin it, I'm going to correct it.

HE DIDN'T GRAB ANYONE. He only SPOKE like he had...hence: Locker Room Talk.

DUH!

Old 01-22-2017, 03:09 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

FRANCE

Millions join anti-Trump Women’s March around the world - France 24

ENGLAND

Women's March: UK protesters join anti-Donald Trump marches - BBC News

AUSTRALIA

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...usand-turn-out

Their biggest outrage is a Donald Trump Presidency? Why don't they show up in millions to march in protest of the way women are treated in Middle Eastern countries? Why don't they band together and donate to help homeless and hungry women and their children?

Saturday's march was just a self-indulgent narcissistic "Look at me! Look at me!" collective temper tantrum. There are FAR more serious problems women the world over have that should have been protested and addressed, but none of those self-centered, self-indulgent whiners cares a whit about any of that. And the celebrities who came out for the march are the worst of that narcissistic bunch.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:14 AM

6,083 posts, read 10,706,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Every time you liberals try to spin it, I'm going to correct it.

HE DIDN'T GRAB ANYONE. He only SPOKE like he had...hence: Locker Room Talk.

DUH!
Oh, stop trying to defend him. Either way, is that really okay for anyone to be saying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies