Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 11:29 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
Actually leaders from other countries are probably terrified.
Well eventually, the birther-in-chief will blame her for not being able to handle this to his advantage and give her the boot...or another position because who knows what their contract states.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:31 AM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
KellyAnne used the wrong words to say what she meant unfortunately...
Her interpretation of what the Press Secretary meant to say has to be properly interpreted? How many layers of obfuscation do we have to cut through?

Turnout was pathetic, the guy is just not very popular, and he seriously needs to find a way to deal with that - if he can.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:33 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The press has been bullied, denigrated, attacked and devalued by this administration, both during the primaries and after winning the election. This is actually a good thing for those of us who have grown tired of the press not doing its due diligence and confronting the many lies and falsehoods uttered by these people.

Now, at least, the press has been awoken from its stupor, and their credibility has been questioned. I believe this will only make them more accurately report on this administration and stop looking for fake equivalencies.

Trump has opened up a can of worms, especially when he is so thin skinned. I'm not sure Trump could have gotten off to a worse start. I'm not sure what to make of any of this, as I've never seen this happen before. It's crazy.
True. They actually needed a cold splash of H2O in their collective faces. They gave this POS so much free publicity that it made me finally cut the cable cord out of frustration with MSM. The best possible thing to do is sift thru the BS, report the facts and ignore the clown as this will drive Trumplethinskin even more crazy than he already is.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:34 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I'm finding this all very amusing. I give her another month before she finally throws up her hands and quits.
She's bought a home in DC. She's in for the long haul. Or however long it lasts.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:35 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
there are some who just will not give up; they have nothing much to do but spend time blasting his staff for a mistaken remark. As you say, the left and especially the media is so biased they have nothing better to do but dwell on meaningless subjects.
More PC speak from the GOP: "mistaken remark" = deliberate LIE

Gee, Nita. Trump won. Didn't you get the memo? Political Correctness is over. It's time to start calling things the way they really are.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:35 AM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
As you say, the left and especially the media is so biased they have nothing better to do but dwell on meaningless subjects.
The White House Press Secretary specifically addressed the "meaningless subject", complete with a prepared presentation.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:38 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The White House Press Secretary specifically addressed the "meaningless subject", complete with a prepared presentation.
I swear, do Trump-heads even care about sounding like they have any grasp on reality?

Old 01-22-2017, 11:40 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,772,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I'm finding this all very amusing. I give her another month before she finally throws up her hands and quits.
Haha, yeah, with the standard line: "To spend more time with the family".

Old 01-22-2017, 11:40 AM

592 posts, read 502,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This reminds of the topic based on NBC punditry which made people think Hillary was going to win the election.

How did that work for you?
Hillary's team was incompetent since they did not see the bigger picture. Majority of people voted for her.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:42 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,772,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Well eventually, the birther-in-chief will blame her for not being able to handle this to his advantage and give her the boot...or another position because who knows what their contract states.
Contract? Those are meaningless to Trump. After all, he filed for bankruptcy six (!!) times to avoid paying his obligations under a contract.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies