Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2017, 09:55 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

No true Christian could possibly have voted for Trump or agree with his position. Fake Christians I call them.
A real predicament then cause few real Christians would then vote for Hillary and her stance on killing Babies in the womb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,702 posts, read 1,920,032 times
And thats your point? uhh ok.

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Daddy Trump is President.... Disprove that.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!
For someone who thinks of himself as a "sovereign citizen" you sure love Trump doing everything the opposite of what you believe in. But then again, I'm not surprised. I knew what all you wingnuts really wanted deep down inside. Never trust a Republican!

Old 01-29-2017, 09:57 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
A real predicament then cause few real Christians would then vote for Hillary and her stance on killing Babies in the womb.
Abortion is one but of many issues that encompasses Christianity. Try again. The world isn't black and white and decided in one single issue. Single issue voters are the most misinformed people in the whole world

Old 01-29-2017, 09:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
False read the clause Citizens are entitled to privileges and immunities, Persons are entitled to due process. Physical presence suffices for jurisdiction.

Are you contending that only citizens are persons? How would textualist Scalia feel about that?
That doesn't apply to the 2nd amendment anymore..... even with Textual Scalia.
So we can use the same argument that denies non-citizens from no longer being able to keep, or bear arms.

Due process is only for those under the jurisdiction of the United States. That is why we can detain anyone from a foreign nation indefinitely. They are not bound to the constitution, from people of other nations. They made no declaration on our government.

We the people of The United States of America. Not We the people of the World.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
He may be your "daddy" (that's actually more than I've ever wanted to know about you), but he sure ain't mine.

Oh come on. You agree with everything your daddy says and does?

Old 01-29-2017, 10:01 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Election 2016

54.3 % of voters did NOT vote for Trump.

When will the Trumpsters accept this FACT !
Trump received 306 electoral votes. Tell me how many Hillary got? That's all that counts in our Presidential elections.

What that means, other than the obvious, is that he won the popular vote in more states than Hillary did, if you want to keep talking about the popular vote.

I accept the fact that in the nationwide popular vote tally Hillary got more votes than Trump. It's just that it is a meaningless fact. It's only a statistic. Nothing more.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:03 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Never, it's inconsequential and irrelevant to the way we elect our Presidents.....embrace your new Orange master.
I guess they think that if they keep harping on this meaningless statistic long enough, it might mean something. Unfortunately, the more they push this nonsensical and meaningless argument, the more stupid they look.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:07 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Oh come on. You agree with everything your daddy says and does?
I don't have a "daddy". Of any sort. The idea kinda makes me gag.

And my father died in 1975.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I accept the fact that in the nationwide popular vote tally Hillary got more votes than Trump. It's just that it is a meaningless fact. It's only a statistic. Nothing more.

But, that is not the truth, when all the corruption the DNC applied gets calculated, and subtracted.
BlackBoxVoting.org
A Democrat run(Bev Harris) voter fraud investigation

Vote Shaving was found in Detroit and the reason the DNC shutdown the Jill Stein recount. That was just Detroit. Over 10,000 more votes than registered voters and the DNC put an axe in that recount.
The CNN's Fake News, will not touch that.

In Virginia alone, an independent University research determined over 800,000 illegal votes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies