Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2017, 12:10 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
The Looney Left doesn't keep friends who think differently.
"Looney Left" according to Trump crazies: anyone who doesn't like Trump (so basically 95% of the world, including most sane Conservatives, every living Republican President, and every living Republican former Cabinet head, etc.).

Old 02-04-2017, 12:15 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Ohhhh, so he's working towards war with all of these nations. Okay. So how far along is he in this work? Is the project 5% completed? 90%?Anything to get hysterical and protest in the streets about yet? And what constitutes "working towards war," exactly?

I'm not going to bother getting into such silly a$$ debates of percentages . If you don't read the news and understand what's going on, then take the time to educate yourself as opposed to wasting it here making these sorts of nonsensical posts .

Old 02-04-2017, 12:18 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Trump brings this on himself with his amateur hour in the White House.....
And you care about all this because...? Worry about your own country.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:20 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If Trump cures cancer, there would be riots because he took jobs from those in that industry. It is disgraceful the lack of honesty and biased reporting the news media (Fake Propaganda News) has been and continues to be engaged it.
Where do you get your news? I'd like to check those sites out.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:21 PM

99 posts, read 44,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Every Late Show with Stephen Colbert contains a 10-minute anti-Trump segment.

Every time I log into my Facebook, half of my news feed is my liberal friends posting anti-Trump stuff.

Obviously, the Super Bowl halftime show is going to be a hyuge anti-Trump show.

There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of anti-Trump events planned in my city, including anti-Trump 5K races.

I realize he's not popular on a national scale, but the ratio of anti-Trump sentiment to his popularity is completely out of proportion compared to any previous public figure. For example, he made the immigration/travel requirements 0.0001% more rigorous and all the social justice bums went ballistic. I don't see how they can keep it up for 8 years. I guess that being vocally anti-Trump is the new liberal virtue signalling that replaces driving a Prius or whatever.
You are absolutely right. It is getting old. So lets get him out and put a real, sane president in the Whitehouse and it will all quiet down to a normal tone.

This is not a Left, Right, or Center issue. This is not normal. Name any republican with some experience and most of us would shut up.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:27 PM

1,188 posts, read 959,213 times
OP here.

I forgot to mention something: National Public Radio is writing 50+ anti-Trump articles per day. During the campaign it was around 20/day, but they've upped it to 50/day. Of course, not much has changed over the past few months; the stock market is up a little and we put one of Obama's travel/immigration restrictions into effect. Like I said, lots of outrage over nothing.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:30 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I'm not going to bother getting into such silly a$$ debates of percentages . If you don't read the news and understand what's going on, then take the time to educate yourself as opposed to wasting it here making these sorts of nonsensical posts .
Yes, it's silly. It illustrates that what you're saying is silly. Buy hey, at least you came up with something.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:30 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying. From the article: “Settlement in Australia will never be an option for those found to [be] refugees in regional processing centers nor for anyone who attempts to travel to Australia illegally by boat in the future,” the ministers said in the statement."

What We Know About the Refugee Resettlement Deal Obama Forged With Australia - ABC News

You must have voted for Clinton.
^^^^Per the bolded --- He's not a US citizen. Although he lives here, he refuses to become a citizen. Yet he hates Trump---go figure.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:31 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
OP here.

I forgot to mention something: National Public Radio is writing 50+ anti-Trump articles per day. During the campaign it was around 20/day, but they've upped it to 50/day. Of course, not much has changed over the past few months; the stock market is up a little and we put one of Obama's travel/immigration restrictions into effect. Like I said, lots of outrage over nothing.
Nope. Trumps travel ban is all his own. That is NOT what Obama did.

There's no conspiracy against Trump. He's just wrong most of the time.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:34 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
OP here.

I truly hope Trump is a good POTUS, for the sake of the country. But only a blind man or an avid Trump a$$ kisser can refuse to see that there is some strange stuff coming out of the WH .

Some of the anti Trump hysteria is unwarranted, like the ridiculous opposition to a very good SC nominee . But there is a basis for concern as a whole for anyone with even a smidgen of honesty and intelligence .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies