Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump's order on transgender bathrooms hurt him or lose him supporters?
yes 26 10.20%
no 229 89.80%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 03:05 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Really, imagine if white people start walking around in blackface and seeking affirmative action protections or benefits because they feel like they are black.

Wait until the BDSM crowd wants to be able for the Master to walk his slave on a leash in the grocery store and whip them if they aren't crawling fast enough and be exempt from public decency or assault laws because its consensual.

I would actually like to see the SJW feminsts deal with that one lol! Their heads would explode so fast there would be grey matter everywhere you go.

There comes a point where your own personal preferences/issues are so far outside the mainstream, that you need to take responsibility for dealing with them yourself personally and privately rather than imposing them on millions of other people.
Slippery slope argument What's next, should gay people go back in the closet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 04:00 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,047,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Hate to tell you, but there are minors having this done with parental consent already. So unless you are going to hire a lawyer and bring a lawsuit to the Supreme Court, your out of luck
No they are not. And if they are their parents should be arrested for child endangerment, abuse, and spiritual murder. How does that grab you?

Old 02-24-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
No they are not. And if they are their parents should be arrested for child endangerment, abuse, and spiritual murder. How does that grab you?
Um, yes there are. It's fact, and no one is pressing criminal charges against them. I've read articles on children who have undergone treatment at 7 years old, and had surgery before graduating high school. So deal with it.

Old 02-24-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
I think Caitlyn Jenner looks like a man in this video (response to Trump on this bathroom issue). And I want to balance honesty with charity (mercy) in what I'm about to say. Her looks are not what I think exudes "healthiness." I'm not trying to bash her with that. But akin to women hooked on plastic surgery, getting another after another done, or even Michael Jackson and his nose issues, one can deceive themselves about their state of health and appearance.

It is rather wicked of the medical community or her doctor(s) to tell her she is looking fantastic and healthy. Okay, I've seen with my own eyes full figured, curvy, big breasted, glowing skinned, sexy white women recovering from meth addiction that look "healthy." And with all their teeth in their mouthes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDFShk5jYI
Caitlyn Jenner slams Trump's transgender bathroom policy

Individuals can do what they want. But for aesthetics purposes I think transsexualism is a young person's game. That is my own biased opinion. I think if you are in your 40s or 50s it might be time to call it quits on pursuit of having a sex change. That's my view but do what you want.

He looks like a man because that is what he was, is, and will always be. Only now he resembles a grotesque drag-queen version of a very rich woman. And he has all the money in the world to commit this fraud, yet it is not even close to convincing. And the fact that it cannot be convincing could be the thing that causes post-mutilants to consider suicide at pretty much the same rate as pre-mutilants. The reassignment is by necessity a categorical fail, and you end up looking like an ugly fun house version of the gender you are trying to fool yourself into thinking you now are, which of course is an impossibility.

Old 02-24-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
He looks like a man because that is what he was, is, and will always be. Only now he resembles a grotesque drag-queen version of a very rich woman. And he has all the money in the world to commit this fraud, yet it is not even close to convincing. And the fact that it cannot be convincing could be the thing that causes post-mutilants to consider suicide at pretty much the same rate as pre-mutilants. The reassignment is by necessity a categorical fail, and you end up looking like an ugly fun house version of the gender you are trying to fool yourself into thinking you now are, which of course is an impossibility.
That's not always true, there are transsexuals who began the transition before puberty, and you would NEVER know unless they told you

Old 02-24-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Um, yes there are. It's fact, and no one is pressing criminal charges against them. I've read articles on children who have undergone treatment at 7 years old, and had surgery before graduating high school. So deal with it.
That does not change the fact that it is child abuse, child endangerment, spiritual homicide, and a disgusting dereliction of parental duty and love. Any parent considering this is probably already incompetent and some kind of mental case, but in case they are not, this should be read prior to mutilating their children chemically or physically:

https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-s...ia-in-children

Old 02-24-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
That does not change the fact that it is child abuse, child endangerment, spiritual homicide, and a disgusting dereliction of parental duty and love.
Well, then you can get a law degree, get on your states bar, rise up to state attorney general, and try to change the law, since no one else is

Old 02-24-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
That's not always true, there are transsexuals who began the transition before puberty, and you would NEVER know unless they told you
And that would not change a thing regarding the psychiatric disorder that afflicts them. Which explains why many post-reassignment patients experience regret and the suicide rate among those who have the surgery does not change much. I don't care what they look like. We are failing to treat the psychiatric problem, and worrying about cosmetics. That is never going to help anyone to a better life.

Old 02-24-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
And that would not change a thing regarding the psychiatric disorder that afflicts them. Which explains why many post-reassignment patients experience regret and the suicide rate among those who have the surgery does not change much. I don't care what they look like. We are failing to treat the psychiatric problem, and worrying about cosmetics. That is never going to help anyone to a better life.
It helped my relative, stop thinking you know better than everyone

Old 02-24-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Well, then you can get a law degree, get on your states bar, rise up to state attorney general, and try to change the law, since no one else is
Or parents contemplating this can read the medical literature I just provided, use common sense and compassion, and not mutilate their kids. Then I contributed positively and saved a kid from an horrific fate without becoming attorney general.

If someone wants to mutilate themselves into becoming a cosmetic counterfeit of the opposite gender, the decision should be made when they are adults. A parent has no business victimizing their own kid with this hideous nonsense. As shown in the article I provided, most cases of pediatric GD RESOLVE NATURALLY as the child gets older. And then they are comfortable with their natural gender and move on to a normal life. For a parent to short-circuit this process and mutilate their child and not give him or her the chance to grow out of this normally is so traitorous to their role as protector and caretaker that I can't describe it without lapsing into expletives.

So I'll just take a deep breath and call it what it is: a profound and apocalyptic disgrace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies