Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump's order on transgender bathrooms hurt him or lose him supporters?
yes 26 10.20%
no 229 89.80%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 07:54 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times

Advertisements

No more than before. Except it will cement the LGBTQ community not getting behind him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 08:04 PM

34,066 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Except it will cement the LGBTQ community not getting behind him.

24 votes lost nationally.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:09 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
They dealt with people who think like me just fine for thousands of years.

Nobody freaked out over Christine Jorgensen in the 1950s.

But men in dresses following little girls into the ladies' restroom is not something that anyone should expect would ever be accepted by a normal society.
Right, but if a man in a dress wants to follow little girls into a restroom, he's not going to let an anti-transgender law stop him. Show me one case where an actual transgender person has (not just a pervert in a dress) assaulted a female in a restroom. Just like a gun law will not prevent someone from shooting someone dead.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:11 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
No more than before. Except it will cement the LGBTQ community not getting behind him.
That community isn't as cohesive as you might think. Some think the T SJWs are demanding too much too soon and are creating a backlash and loss of gains already made. There's resentment in the ranks.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:12 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times
No, not when you think of the feeble intellect of Trumptards.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
Right, but if a man in a dress wants to follow little girls into a restroom, he's not going to let an anti-transgender law stop him. Show me one case where an actual transgender person has (not just a pervert in a dress) assaulted a female in a restroom. Just like a gun law will not prevent someone from shooting someone dead.
Here's the problem. Read and learn:

Transgender Bathroom Laws: NYC Parents Balk And Ask, Locker/Shower Rooms Too? | Time.com

Old 02-27-2017, 08:26 PM

I'll ask the same question I asked in another thread...

A female employee in the women's locker/shower room is unwillingly exposed to the male genitalia of a self-declared trans in the women's locker/shower room. She files a workplace sexual intimidation/harassment charge. The anatomically male trans claims not being able to shower in the women's facilities is discrimination.

Whose rights prevail?

Old 02-28-2017, 05:54 AM

1,640 posts, read 795,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Quote:

A female employee in the women's locker/shower room is unwillingly exposed to the male genitalia of a self-declared trans in the women's locker/shower room. She files a workplace sexual intimidation/harassment charge. The anatomically male trans claims not being able to shower in the women's facilities is discrimination.

Whose rights prevail?
This is a good part of what it comes down to. Women are losing their private spaces to men. And so it appears-men's rights prevail. As usual.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:46 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:

Whose rights prevail?
Are they going through the process of the transition from male to female or is it just a man wearing a dress. Or what if it is a hermaphrodite that identifies as female? Your views are very much it is what it is and not considering the true circumstance. I get that the woman feels she was harassed but it wasn't intentional.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Are they going through the process of the transition from male to female or is it just a man wearing a dress.
A self-declared trans individual who has a penis and testicles.

So, again...

A female employee in the women's locker/shower room is unwillingly exposed to the male genitalia of a self-declared trans in the women's locker/shower room. She files a workplace sexual intimidation/harassment charge. The anatomically male self-declared trans claims not being able to shower in the women's facilities is discrimination.

Whose rights prevail?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies