Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2017, 02:10 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
The Democrats don't even clap when he said he will appoint judges to defend our constitution.

It's not in the desire of their hearts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 02:10 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Democrats really showed us, again, how obnoxious and rude they are. President Trump barely closed his speech and the liberals were running out the back door. If I were a democrat supporter, I'd be embarrassed to say so today. They actually appeared to be "Un-American" last night.
I don't really blame them. They've been demoralized. They were rejected. The man who stood up there tonight and gave that speech is the antithesis to everything they represent. He was never supposed to be there, yet there he stood.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:14 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
He said a few days ago he would leave it alone which is it empty promise stuff shirt

You forgot the mention of it dying on it's own as it is doing very well being the highly flawed plan it is.

Even the truth manipulated or incomplete is fake as you have demonstrated.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:16 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,788,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
God dang it, if the media and the rest of the crappy people that vote for the orange trolls are eating this crap up, we really are screwed. This country will wade mouth deep in crap while trampling on minorities, immigrants, LGBT, and women as long as a few nice sugary words a spoken. efing hell.
LGBTs ARE ALREADY trampling on women. More 'identity politics' FAIL for Dems.

I asked this question in another thread. No one has been able to answer it...

A female employee in the women's locker/shower room is unwillingly exposed to the male genitalia of a self-declared trans in the women's locker/shower room. She files a workplace sexual intimidation/harassment charge. The anatomically male trans claims not being able to shower in the women's facilities is discrimination.

Whose rights prevail?

Old 03-01-2017, 02:48 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,023,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Could all those who have lost their jobs due to not having a border wall please raise their hands? C'mon--real story please.
And all those who have lost their jobs to automation/robotics!

Old 03-01-2017, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
Buy American and hire American!!!!

Love it!
I almost bought a household robot from Japan to replace my caregiver, and then, the last minute, even though it was $2k more, I decided to buy an American-made robot!

Old 03-01-2017, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Iliked the speech except him supporting nonsense like paid family leave. Can someone close to him please tell him to stop with that?
Ivanka wrote that part of the speech, that's a biggie for his dear, dearest daughter, she's big on paid maternity leave, women's rights!

Old 03-01-2017, 03:19 AM

33,328 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
God dang it, if the media and the rest of the crappy people that vote for the orange trolls are eating this crap up, we really are screwed. This country will wade mouth deep in crap while trampling on minorities, immigrants, LGBT, and women as long as a few nice sugary words a spoken. efing hell.
Don't forget to take your blood pressure medication.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:22 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,982 times
What's offensive to your post is that you can't even give credit to good American citizens for their accomplishments or what they've been through without making it a political issue. Don't even try to justify it. Post away all you want about Trump. You've shown you know how to do that. But there is no "however" to these good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Sorry that you took offense. I didn't mean it that way. This is, after all, a thread about the Presidential Address.

I just reread what I wrote and there's nothing offensive in my post. Are you telling me President Trump didn't use all of those people for his own political agenda? That would be very naive. In fact, he began talking about reducing regulations immediately after he introduced that amazing young woman.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:24 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
I can think of worse things.

But seriously, I think you're exaggerating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies