Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2017, 07:22 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times

Advertisements

Then it remains if this is Trump about Obama and HRC will the Schumer and Dick Reid really wants this investigated when the information turns against their political interest?

If the results come back and Trump was indeed the intended target the DNC will further lose creditability!

Old 03-04-2017, 07:22 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Not Obama, the NSA. And I think it should be perfectly obvious to anyone by now that the NSA acts on its own.
" And I think it should be perfectly obvious to anyone by now that the NSA acts on its own."

And how long did you work for NSA?

Or is it OK for you to make accusations and Trump or anyone else on the right can't.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:23 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
That's his personal twitter account. He clearly stated he would still have personal tweets to send.

"Let us bow our heads and pry for better ratings on The Apprentice."

Donald Trump - National Prayer breakfast 2017

LOL!!!!

Arnold..... YOUR FIRED!

Old 03-04-2017, 07:24 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
The entire term of Obama people on CD were saying all manner of things about him.. Evil genius or an idiot.

Using that as a guide, if Obama wanted to wiretap Trump why would he go through regular channels?

Seems to me he would call on his BFF, George Soros to tap Trump through whatever means it took. Why bother will rules and regulations?

POTUS Trump saw Rachael Maddox last. night showing the two planes on the same runways at the same time in several very small towns and hit the panic button.

The Rs are just letting him hang himself.

We will be referring to POTUS Pence within a year.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:25 AM

Quote:
That's his personal twitter account. He clearly stated he would still have personal tweets to send.

Because being Presidential was working for Obama, Bush, Clinton! LOL
What do you think got us your daddy Donald.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:26 AM

2,361 posts, read 2,539,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Saturday morning tweetstorms are usually the most fun, as Ivanka and Jared keep the Sabbath.
This.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:29 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The only thing proven so far.... is an ex-President, spying in on an opposing political parties affairs, by listening in on all calls from and to Trump Tower.

There is nothing illegal about talking to people around the world, no matter who they are. The first warrant attempt was denied and Obama went to another judge and got it approved, under what evidence a crime was being committed. Or just to spy on a opposing political parties campaign.

Slimy corrupt piece of chit.

Presidential election... not spying on America.

This is the proof, the NSA and FISA Courts need to be exterminated.
They were not placed to go after terrorist. They were placed to spy on the Republican Party and a kangaroo court to say it is perfectly OK.

BS!

Someone needs to go to prison for this.
Right now, this is all allegations.

I have no love at all for the Patriot Act, including for FISA. Still, you and I have been overruled on that, by republicans and democrats in Congress, by both democratic and republican presidents, and by SCOTUS.

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
I'll say this, and as a Trump supporter if he is sending these tweets out without proof I'm going to have to reevaluate my support for him.
"if he is sending these tweets out without proof"

That is a pretty big ASSUMPTION"

I read when Trump said, "I have just found out....", tell me has something prettty solid to come out and make such a HUGE accusation against Obama.

Contrary to what many on the left think, Trump is NOT dumb NOR stupid and would NOT make such an accusation WITHOUT some pretty good evidence.

3,953 posts, read 5,093,248 times
Default This just got real

Sitting President Donald J. Trump has made a very serious accusation against his predecessor. At this point he has to be aggressively challenged to determine what information he's basing his accusation on. Which agency does he contend Obama used to spy on him, the CIA, FBI or NSA.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
In the United States we never arrest former Presidents even if they're war criminals like George W. Bush.

You were wrong about Trump being the nominee.
You were wrong about Trump becoming President.
Since ingratiation, you have been wrong everyday.

Do you wish to place this in your outstanding track record, too?

You guys better quit with this stuff.... It is like you are wishing it on yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies