Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 09:51 AM

1,217 posts, read 1,226,110 times

Advertisements

After all President Obama did to make America great again after Dubya, why would anyone want to prosecute him for anything?

Old 03-05-2017, 09:51 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
WoW.

Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted (VIDEO)

Old 03-05-2017, 09:55 AM

3,006 posts, read 2,630,056 times
The phrase "Donald Trump claims..." is the long way of saying "lie."

Old 03-05-2017, 09:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Could it have been our good friend Mark Levin, that got Trump interest up and hair to stand on end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

Old 03-05-2017, 09:56 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I suspect most Trump detractors are thrilled Obama's DOJ requested a FISA hit job on Trump. And I agree with you, this is nothing like Nixon...Obama is much more subtle and cunning. He would never put himself into this kind of political peril when he has others to step up and do his dirty work.
I think you are letting your imagination run away with you.

Have you considered getting into the fake news business and turning this hobby into some real cash?

Old 03-05-2017, 09:58 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Will Obama be prosecuted over the illegal wire taps, or will he escape justice?

There were two requests for surveillance prior to the election. Both were denied, yet Obama did it anyway.

What are the chances of him being charged?
it first has to be proven that obama ordered the wiretaps. we know he tried to get authorization for them though, the court records will prove that out anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
At the very least, the current Idiot in Chief ought to be sued for libel if the wire-tap story is false, which most suspect it is.
not going to happen since both people are public figures, and the standard is much different for them than for private individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Why do you assume that the alleged wire tap must be illegal?

Do you really think that Obama copied Nixon and ordered up a black bag job?
nixon did not order the job, his council john dean did, and then dean lied through his teeth about it. nixon was guilty on covering up though.

as for obama, it is possible that he ordered the job done, but without evidence to support that idea, nothing will come of it. however someone will likely be thrown under the bus over this.

1,728 posts, read 3,125,984 times
Former DNI Director Clapper said he would know whether the wiretapping happened and as far as he is concerned, it didn't.

Let's see Trump produce some evidence of the contrary because if there is anything, I'm in full support of an investigation happening and I did vote for Obama twice. But I'm not going to take sides here unlike the Trump supporters who don't believe Trump can do any wrong when he has zero credibility.

Former DNI James Clapper: 'I Can Deny' Wiretap of Trump Tower - NBC News

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence during the 2016 campaign: "I can deny it. There were no FISA approved wire taps."

It's official. the highest ranking intelligence official at the time, who would have know if any FISA taps were approved to spy on Trump's campaign, has gone on record to say that it did NOT happen. THERE WERE NO WIRE TAPS ON TRUMP.

So what happens now? Either Donald Trump or James Clapper are lying. Shouldn't the burden of proof be on Trump as he's the one who tweeted the claims?
Surely you're not suggesting that Clapper is a more credible source than tRump...

</sarcasm>

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Will Obama be prosecuted over the illegal wire taps, or will he escape justice?

There were two requests for surveillance prior to the election. Both were denied, yet Obama did it anyway.

What are the chances of him being charged
?
There will be no charges, because it didn't happen. James Clapper, former DNI, just went on record on Meet the Press this morning and said there were no FISA taps on Trump. Donald Trump's claims are false.

So either Donald Trump or James Clapper are lying. The question is, will Trump supporters still believe Trump, even though he has no evidence at all?

Old 03-05-2017, 10:00 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Thumbs down WOW Pieces of OBAMAGATE are falling Together. First FISA Wiretapping Request when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch

What a tangled mess that Obamagate is shaping up to be. Looks as if the crooked Clintons were involved too.

Apparently first FISA request happened right after Bill Clinton held that secret Meeting on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch.

i.e. It was all political.

Flashback: First FISA Request on Trump Tower Came After Clinton and AG Lynch Met Privately on Tarmac
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies