Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 04:46 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Both family and law enforcement officers say there is no evidence whatsoever that Rich was feeding DNC information to Wikileaks.

Numerous threads today on a murder that happened last July.

Is Fox News flogging this?
They tried...and then the original story was shown to be full of inaccuracies. It's fizzling except for the few that don't want to believe the President tried to influence Comey or that he goofed and said just a wee too much.

That's alright -- let the games begin as he travels.......I can only imagine what is going to happen while he's on the road.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:03 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
You always get away clean if no one is actually looking for ya
Wrong.

You get away clean if there aren't any bodies whether they're looking for you or not.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:17 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
The family has stated this was untrue. IE Fox news providing the usual made up propaganda. Turns out the "family private investigator" actually is one Fox news regularly hired, and he is paid by some unknown third party.

Found the fake news. First clue was that it started with obvious falsehoods.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:47 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yes it is all bogus, the family did not hire the PI , they disavow these conspiracy nuts, and there is no "latest news"... just Fox rehash and deflection to provide cover for Trump.
Exactly.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:53 PM

25,771 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Why is the mainstream media not covering the latest about Seth Rich?
Is there really a need to ask this question? It has the potential of really damaging their puppet masters.

At this point, it's as speculative as most of the hysterics about Trump. But, if it did turn out to be true, that would PROFOUNDLY damage Tyrants Incorporated and be way more than a black eye. I'd hope that even the far left would have enough sense to be outraged if that accusation were true (of course, it's hard to say these days).

Old 05-16-2017, 06:02 PM

30,267 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Just curious as to why you believe this story and not Trump's Russian collusion.
Just curious as to why you believe the Russian hacking story and not this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From Buzzfeed -

The family of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich on Tuesday strongly rejected reports claiming he had been in contact with WikiLeaks.

"As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press," spokesperson Brad Bauman told BuzzFeed News in an emailed statement.

Fox 5 in Washington, DC, first reported last night that the "family's private investigator" had found "tangible evidence" on Rich's laptop showing he was in touch with WikiLeaks before he died last summer. Then this morning, Fox News reported that Rich "had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks," citing a "federal investigator."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbel...od4#.ll3wnlWEK

DC is like Alice in Wonderland
Buzzfeed. Are you seriously quoting Buzzfeed after that complete and utter lie that they got caught printing? How are you not embarrassed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Before I would be smug and post this, I would make sure only Buzzfeed is reporting the story...but that's how I roll.

Here's the thing. this story broke...wasn't widely covered. The OP kind of questioned that. Now we are finding out why.

First the PI was not hired by the family and does not speak for the family.
There are all kinds of other sketchy things in there......third party's and Wikileak rewards.

The original article was purposely false and misleading.

As time unfolds the story is disintegrating.

Now for the Russian/Trump thing. Washington Post prints that Trump allegedly releases confidential information. Sure some believed it must be fact. I stand recorded as saying I have to wait and see.

Then The White House responded acknowledging there was some information discussed but it wasn't so bad.......(in so many words). And the Trump just owned -- yup --I released information I'm allowed to.

And folks here say it is fake. Who is fake -- Trump, McMaster, us for questioning.......

The White House is a mess they have a mole. It has to be someone close.
They sure moved fast, didn't they. The WaPo slammed out that BS story yesterday about Trump soon after this story first got attention. Now suddenly the family is claiming it's all false. Someone got to them pretty damn fast.

I will never believe for a second that Seth Rich was killed during a "botched robbery". I will always believe it was something political. Was it this? Could be. I don't know, but the hell if WA is innocent here.

People...a reminder: The MSM lies. How many more times will you be lied to before you all get sick of being lied to?

You're all more worried about what fricken salad dressing Trump is using on his salads, how many scoops of ice cream he gets, what he has for dinner, what he's done in the past....all the while crying that "that's old news" if you dare talk about the liberals' highness, Insane Barack Obama, or that you can't bring that up because it was in the past...just stop, people.

Trump has done nothing wrong. There is no Russian story. He's not going to be impeached.

It was hilarious at first, it's still funny, but GD you all are looking more and more stupid and unhinged every day with your complete belief in whatever CNN, the WaPo, or the NYTimes conjures up out of their asses each morning.

I'd be embarrassed for you if I didn't think it would benefit my party...but because it does, thanks for another day of laughs.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:17 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,794,080 times
You're not hearing about it because the Clintons aren't stupid enough to tweet every detail of their life. " Hey we have tapes on Vince Foster so he better shut up". I mean Seth Rich....

Trump the idiot that he is does all the work for the investigators, Trump- I fired Comey because he won't let go of the Russian investigation, he basically said that.

Trump- "I have tapes so he better not talk" WTF dude? Who says that. Has he heard of the 5th amnendment?

Clinton dealt with a fake Whitewater investigation, when that fell through congress wasted millions on his impeachment for a bj, let's hope they remember that when it comes to Trump, anyway;

Bubba-" I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Trump as Clinton, " She better have thrown out that dress, if not I have tapes that I'll release to Penthouse"

See the difference.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:22 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,422,672 times
Gotta hand it to youse trumpettes, you're really, really trying to change the subject.

Got home today, turned on the TV at 6:00 PM, and all of the media outlets were broadcasting a live press conference about Comey's memos...all except Fox News Channel, which was desperately pushing the story about Seth Rich, with allegations from a Republican lobbyist and from a PI who claimed to be working for Rich's family (except that the Rich family said that they never hired him).

How...coordinated...

Old 05-16-2017, 06:32 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
The reason is. ,it doesn't make Trump look bad. You know the media knows the many ,many times Obama leaked classified information and lives were in jeopardy. Obama did much worse but nothing came of it because the liberal media let it go.

Plus the liberal pundits are screaming unfit,a traitor , and other inflammatory words used for months against Trump. It is Saul Alinski tactic taken from Lucifer ,the great deceiver and destroyer. Satan put Jesus on the cross so we know how evil Satan is and uses man to do his deeds. It is expected. Good is bad and bad is good.

The leakers are the evil ones. They are trying to destroy our president to gain power. Satan wanted to be God.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:36 PM

25,771 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Gotta hand it to youse trumpettes, you're really, really trying to change the subject.

Got home today, turned on the TV at 6:00 PM, and all of the media outlets were broadcasting a live press conference about Comey's memos...all except Fox News Channel, which was desperately pushing the story about Seth Rich, with allegations from a Republican lobbyist and from a PI who claimed to be working for Rich's family (except that the Rich family said that they never hired him).

How...coordinated...
There needs to be solid proof of the allegations. Otherwise it is conjecture and a no go.

But, you do understand that people can say pretty much anything, right? That's not necessarily the last word on the matter. The guy that ran a stop sign in front of the car ahead of me, and got slammed, claimed he didn't run the stop sign... until I corroborated the statement of the guy in front of me... via my dashcam. Funny how stories change with proof. Then he was suddenly "distracted at the stop sign... and real sorry, officer."

We'll see what happens here. It may be nothing. It may be a huge issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies